GoldeenTrix

The Pooty Force!

Putting on my modly pants here for a moment: Please refrain from discussion centered around DC dragons. Our discussion should primarily be around the pooties. I understand the DC dragons are apart of the competition, but any issues regarding the dragons should be taken over PM. Thanks guys!

Also, if you guys really want to change your usernames, you can pm TJ about it since he's the only one that can change them. That's how I got mine changed. smile.gif

Lu, Scribbles looks awesome! He's missing his horn though... ;D

Ok. Glad I asked before hand.

@ fangtail: I got ways around that, I'd add the 528 from your username, or if you want to do that to yours, I'd do it a 258...

Carrot would be wonderful for a magi.

Please mousey!! I'd breed any of my dragons for one (it really doesn't have to be a Cb one and can be a mixed line... I got the other two from random people asking me to breed for them..)

oh you can do that xd.png i just meant my pooty xd.png

Ok. Glad I asked before hand.

@ fangtail: I got ways around that, I'd add the 528 from your username, or if you want to do that to yours, I'd do it a 258...

Carrot would be wonderful for a magi.

Please mousey!! I'd breed any of my dragons for one (it really doesn't have to be a Cb one and can be a mixed line... I got the other two from random people asking me to breed for them..)

Funny you'd say that; The Dragon Named "Carrot" is actually a Magi!

..... oh poo.... darn... pooty carrot it is! Or carrot cake.. something, I'd figure it out!

Check out my Sig! The little RA Dragon is tribute to my Nico DiAngelo (a Dragon I have yes that is his name) chibi fied by Clya PLEASE send them a invite to pooty force! I'd love to see their work here! She's new to the forum and I'd like to welcome here by making her join the army

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

heyooo

i hope i'm not interrupting the event goodness but i decided to take a break from requests to draw some quick gijinkas!!

i hope the designs are alright, they're about ten minutes and i didn't really know what y'all wanted so i rolled with my imagination : ' D they're really fun, i might do more in the future!!

((sorry if they look nothing like what you were imagining also the things on rae's cheek are supposed to be scars but i guess those don't translate well it just looks like hair otl ))

-image snip-

((sorry scribbles is on a tilt!! i somehow turned the canvas and didnt realise until i was like. wait. im tired ))

these were rly fun to draw as a breather oh man i will now sink back into the requests

man tho if i didn't draw your pooty a) im really sorry b ) my muse was just not there but i'll probably pop back in soon??? yes.

No Fae in Lune's beautiful style? I cri

I kneuuu! Jaku and yai can be twins! (there human counterparts would be separate but shill keep the horns). id like to see them in Lu's awesome drawing skittles! (tabs im sorry bud, i like leetle Lu)

Omg lady <3 I'm glad you had fun drawing!

I've actually imagined Alton with more of a faux-hawk faux-cool hairstyle style that may or may not be appropriate for a small birb but hey:

user posted image

Also, a little thank you (in still trying to figure out inking orz):

user posted image

Edited by TehUltimateMage

oh man

@shiny: eyy i'm glad you liked it!! <33 sure, if i redraw soon i'll be sure to add his horn!! O: if you want to change anything else just lemme know i really love drawing humans and its always really good practise ; u ;

@dor, fangtail, and aroara: oh man i'm sorry guys my muse was just not there i'm not creative enough ; u ; i'm really swamped with requests from fr and dA rn but if you want to drop me a note/ref sometime i'd love to try again!!

@mage: !!!!!!!!! what a cool loser i must redraw him sometime

oh man thank you so much for boukushu-tan!!! it looks awesome oh man

a simple box indeed

*Is bombarded by all the artz* I'll be updating the first post lol.

Everything Updated!

Please tell me if I missed anything!

Also...*Drops massive clue*

The most important clue is bolded

Edited by GoldeenTrix

How embarrassing, I missed this post. :I What adorable little snake-things! By process of elimination, is the death eater a Hufflepuff? cool.gif

I still don't get it.

Wait.

OH. MAN. How was I supposed to see thaat what

Half an hour Mouse! Half an hour before the event is over...you can do it! Just think! Google it if you have to!!

The 2015 Pooty Force Halloween Event is over!!

Congratulations to all the winners!

The mods will now begin raising your prizes in the order that you submitted your answer. You will be PM'd when your prize is ready.

Thanks for playing!! I hope you all had fun!

tabs im sorry bud, i like leetle Lu

That will not stop me.

user posted image

Humans don't have antlers. So no antlers.

tabs im sorry bud, i like leetle Lu

That will not stop me.

-snipped-

*Is super confused*

WAT. What is this?...........

Ooooooohhhhh.....are they.... are they connected at the butt?......... *dies from sudden laugh attack*

Edit: On an unrelated note, I hope nobody saw how the thread subtitle momentarily read "Pot pot pot pot Potties!!" If you did, it's not my fault. Please blame autocorrect.

Edited by GoldeenTrix

Who else got the big prize? ;D I last heard there were two alongside me.

This was fun. I like a good riddle and the riddle had been a nice challenge. After the initial hint about something random or out of place, it only took me a couple hours I think.

Am I allowed to share the answer now?

Edited by Narvix

Who else got the big prize? ;D I last heard there were two alongside me.

TehUltimateMage, Fangtail, and Aurora biggrin.gif

And sure, now that the event is over you guys can talk about stuff all you want biggrin.gif

Edited by GoldeenTrix

Awesome. For those who didn't get it, the answer was 2006.

"I wonder when it all began... the reign of dragonkind." It refers to when Dragon Cave was started.

I had a hunch that the Wisper was up to something, but I got thrown off by Stella's hint. I went as far as saying the poem out loud, to see if there were any numbers that might sound out. xd.png

That will not stop me.

_picture_

They're older then i indented.... .. 0.0... is it just me or dose jacku look like Walter? the attached at the butt is funny!

as for the challenge... im good at riddles. Yai and i have riddle competitions all the time. once i fond out it is like the Saint Ives riddle, the answer was vary simple. but actually according to the wiki DC didn't become public until 2009. when Trix said 6 was the correct ending number, i figured well, it should be 2006 then.

The wiki was made in 2009. It never said the site was. Just like the forums copyright might suggest creation in 2003.