GoldeenTrix

The Pooty Force!

"Pot pot pot pot Potties!!"

user posted image

(I didn't see it.) Yes, but partially blame you for not catching the autocorrect before posting. tongue.gif

pot best pooty

I am astonished that you didn't capitalize on the "potty" part, tabs.

Pot is best pooty. Let's see if we can get the carrot cooked with it. Yum. As for "potty", I can crosspost Y and J on a potty to make up for it.

user posted image

Still too old. I can't think them as hoomans, but they'll be about the same age as me with yai. Having long white hair (her horns are white ) with glasses ....

Still too old. I can't think them as hoomans,  but they'll be about the same age as me with yai. Having long white hair (her horns are white ) with glasses ....

Ah well. I assumed everyone's Pooties-turned-human are imagined to be in the 16-25 range. So I went in a different direction.

Dark Fae's looking good. Sideways, but looking good.

Edited by dirtytabs

I think the age you had them at was hilarious, tabs. A+++

Old man Scribbles? Mebbe?

I imagine Barry to be in their late 30s as a human. tongue.gif

EDIT: Eyy I just got my prize! Thanks so much! ^^

Edited by Narvix

As soon as I make an assumption, you've shown I'm wrong. tongue.gif

Middle-aged J&Y are great. I second Shiny: A+++

I kind of pictured Alton as an edgy 17 year old who wants to start a metal band, though age really varies depending on my mood. ;p

Pooty would actually be around 12 in my imagination, though I'm not sure how old Tabs thinks he is. tongue.gif

If any of you paid attention to the online list, you may have noticed a user named "The Pooty Force" floating around lately.......well, that's our new project account! Woot!

Unfortunately, that means that this thread will have to be closed down and The Pooty Force will be moved to a new thread by the same name.

Everything will still be visible here though, and the first few posts will be exactly the same, so all your art and Pooties will be untouched.

Once I finish working everything out with Stella and Sen, the new thread will go up! So be prepared for a big move people, we're heading to a new thread soon!

And also: Updating...

Edited by GoldeenTrix

You realize what this means, right Trix? You must design the ultimate pooty force avatar, blinding to behold in its splendor.

Also is there a reason none of my art is listed in the OP?

You realize what this means, right Trix? You must design the ultimate pooty force avatar, blinding to behold in its splendor.

Also is there a reason none of my art is listed in the OP?

*Facepalms*

I have to stop forgetting to save the post after editing.

Sigh, sorry, the updates will have to wait till tomorrow, I am just out of it today. Brain, Y U NO WORK RIGHT.

Edited by GoldeenTrix

I picture Revaeyah as a girl, maybe around 14 or 15.

And if anyone has watched Sword Art Online, I picture Rae to behave similar to Asuna in the first few episodes where she had her cloak.

I feel like if Carrot were a human it would look like Onion from Steven Universe except with orange skin and green hair. blink.gif That's a terrifying image...

I feel like if Carrot were a human it would look like Onion from Steven Universe except with orange skin and green hair. blink.gif That's a terrifying image...

OMG! you watch Steven Universe! I thought i was the only one xd.png

OMG! you watch Steven Universe! I thought i was the only one xd.png

Of course you're not the only one! Steven Universe is the most amazing show!

Also, randomly; here is Carrot playing Bingo:

-

user posted image

Edited by Vrack

How do I upload a pic?? I can't use any host sites because they don't work on my phone.

When you're writing a post you should see something that says "File Attachments" There should be something next to that that you can tap to attach a file. I've circled what I'm talking about in this image: (linked for size)

user posted image

Edited by Vrack

When you're writing a post you should see something that says "File Attachments" There should be something next to that that you can tap to attach a file. I've circled what I'm talking about in this image: (linked for size)

user posted image

It says the file type isn't allowed; and I've tried submitting all file types....

The easiest thing to do is use imgur; they have a mobile app you can use that makes image uploads easier on phone.

Today I am going to update properly.

Everything Updated!

Please tell me if I missed anything!

@Vrack

Is Carrot playing Bingo supposed to be an image or a link? I'm getting a broken image but when I click it links to a Bingo game.

@MaskedDeath

Like Narvix said, it may just be easier to use an image-hosting site like imgur or photobucket. If you really can't do it properly, PM me and I'll help you out.

Edited by GoldeenTrix

MyaMouse, if you see this, please PM me what you wanted for your Pooty Event prize (4 CB Hatchies).

I sent you a PM some time ago and you still haven't replied, so...