GoldeenTrix

The Pooty Force!

*Bows before the majesty of your art*

However, I have some nitpicks.

-His mask is made of a gray stone and the mask eyes are slits so you wouldn't be able to see the eye color

-His wings don't have any individual feathers, they look more like they're made entirely of the non stalk part of the feather and seem totally useless lol

-Your art is too good stahp my head will explode

*Bows before the majesty of your art*

However, I have some nitpicks.

-His mask is made of a gray stone and the mask eyes are slits so you wouldn't be able to see the eye color

-His wings don't have any individual feathers, they look more like they're made entirely of the non stalk part of the feather and seem totally useless lol

-Your art is too good stahp my head will explode

Ooohhh... OK.

I will redo him in a little bit. Sorry for the inaccuracies!

By the non-stalk part of the feathers, do you mean that they look like Lugia's wings, but softer and fluffier?

Edit:

I fixed the inaccuracies you mentioned!!

How's this?

user posted image

Edited by GoldeenTrix

Here's some art for Narvix and RW. I screwed up the back bumps on Barry though (and you can't tell that they're on an orange) D:

user posted image

Ooohhh... OK.

I will redo him in a little bit. Sorry for the inaccuracies!

By the non-stalk part of the feathers, do you mean that they look like Lugia's wings, but softer and fluffier?

Edit:

I fixed the inaccuracies you mentioned!!

How's this?

user posted image

I want to kidnap your art skills and keep them as my own wub.gif

And I don't think lugia would be a good example of that but you're right happy.gif

And here's a semi rushed mecha Fae! (If someone could redo this it would be amazing)

https://i.imgur.com/GuVnyIK.jpg Not making it an image here cause too lazy to resize~

Here's some art for Narvix and RW. I screwed up the back bumps on Barry though (and you can't tell that they're on an orange) D:

user posted image

!!!!!!

OMG! I love it~ <3 Barry's too cute on that orange. Thank you~

Alton and Castell look like they're enjoying their fruit while Barry's just there in a "do not touch my orange" mood.

Can a pooty be humanoid

no it's not my avatar

it's not mouse

Edited by MyaMouse

Can a pooty be humanoid

no it's not my avatar

it's not mouse

Well, humanoids are alright I suppose. But it would be best if it didn't have a human face. After all, Pooties are in a sense a pet of yours, you wouldn't have a human as a pet would you? It wouldn't fit in among all the other Pooties. An animal that that acts and walks like a human is fine.

And Fangtail, best to leave questions about the rules and Pooties in general to me unless the answer is clearly stated in the rules, alright? At least until the rules are fully established and deemed completely functional. Everything is still being edited right now.

Edited by GoldeenTrix

I want to submit my Pooty!

Username: Vrack

Name of Pooty: Carrot - just Carrot

Picture of Pooty: user posted image

Short Biography: A sentient carrot that has no means of communication or locomotion. How its owner knows it is sentient is has been unknown up until now. Carrot was the first thing its owner ever drew and then sprited. The only explanation for its perfection can be that it is sentient (perhaps omniscient).

Fun Fact: Carrot does not age, nor does it rot; carrot just exists. Those malicious enough to try and harm it are buried up to their hair (like a carrot).

Anything else important: No eating Carrot!

Edited by Vrack

user posted image

How did I not see this preciousness before?

It's just perfect! Also Alton gets more and more adorable, just sayin'. And Barry's so defensive over his orange :'D

Castell's absolutely like 'I am going to stubbornly deny the fact that I like this pear."

Thank you for this!

No questions to answer!

Updated!!

All art has been added!

May I request permission to squeeze Mushu's face?

I wonder how many grapes Screaming Birb can eat before he puffs up into a ball and rolls away...

Rawr.

I still can't believe how much support this Pooty thread has gotten. Thank you all very much for coming here and participating!

All these drawings look amazing and I'm happy you're all having fun! I can't wait to see more art from you guys biggrin.gif

Edited by GoldeenTrix

May I request permission to squeeze Mushu's face?

Absolutely! (^▽^) Mushu has a soft face, so it'd be a pleasant experience for both, hehe.

I still can't believe how much support this Pooty thread has gotten. Thank you all very much for coming here and participating!

All these drawings look amazing and I'm happy you're all having fun! I can't wait to see more art from you guys biggrin.gif

Pooty thread is love, Pooty thread is life! Thank you also for creating it!

There will be more art (I'm afraid it's going to be just a sketch though, but it's the one I needed the volunteers for) from me in the near future, as soon as I get some other stuff done. u v u

Trip and tabs you both would love my drawing! I'm working on it now. When I get it up, feel free to digitalise it! laugh.gif

Trip?