GoldeenTrix

The Pooty Force!

Auto correct... xd.png trix. Sorry! I'm drawing the three snake like (and genuine snake) pootys.

Lol! I was wondering what was going on there lol.

I look forward to seeing it! I'm assuming it's yours, mine, and the Xeno-Pooty?

You assume correctly. Are you a HP fan? Hope so. biggrin.gif

Harry Potter for LIFE.

I have been addicted for years. You don't know how hard I cried when my Hogwarts letter never came during the summer that I was 11 years old. Are you doing them in a HP theme?

Edited by GoldeenTrix

Very much yes, pooty I can see in Gryffindor.

A snake in Gryffindor lol, people would throw fits!

I look forward to seeing it! I'm assuming it's yours, mine, and the Xeno-Pooty?

I see how it is. You're discriminating against Fae cause he's got wings. *Melodramatically wipes away a fake tear*

A literal 5-minute doodle about me messing with Mushu's face. Look at him, he's having so much fun! biggrin.gif

user posted image

here you go!

I can't figure out how to post the picture... sorry! Jacku's other horn got snapped off in a fight. That's why he only has one.

Fae came in too late, was already finished when you mentioned him. I'll give him time to shine sometime.

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

A literal 5-minute doodle about me messing with Mushu's face. Look at him, he's having so much fun! biggrin.gif

user posted image

Ohhh it's so cute! ✿ Mushu has a mooshy face. Thank you for drawing this! And just to clarify Mushu's gender, she's a female. :3c

Ohhh it's so cute! ✿ Mushu has a mooshy face. Thank you for drawing this! And just to clarify Mushu's gender, she's a female. :3c

>_< Ack! This just further proves that I shouldn't post things at 2am, my brain always find a some way to mess it up! I knew she was female, I guess I'm just used to talking to my Pooty, which is male tongue.gif

Edited by GoldeenTrix

I'll have to go back and add in Scribbles's color, but here he is singing (well, he's singing, birb is screaming) a duet with Alton!

user posted image

Pfft, guys, get it right.

Its Harry Pooter

Edited by Stellaluna22

Pfft, guys, get it right.

Its Harry Pooter

That my friend is a stroke of genius!

Shinny! Your little rat paws are adorable! I can't do things like that!

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

I am a HUGE HP fan <3 and I had to. lel

OMG I should draw Rae in Voldemort style. *plots*

oh my god Haze I love it! <3 <3 <3 Scribbles just just singing and Alton is just cawing away. Mind if I color it digitally?

I am a HUGE HP fan <3 and I had to. lel

OMG I should draw Rae in Voldemort style. *plots*

Well,I did xeno as a death eater.... I tried to do him as nagini or voldemort style because he didn't have a nose.......... rolleyes.gif I think it fell off on the first movie when he crumbled to dust...

Ehe, thank you! ^^

And go for it! Feel free to up the brightness while you're at it, I hadn't realized it was so dark xd.png

I'll have to go back and add in Scribbles's color, but here he is singing (well, he's singing, birb is screaming) a duet with Alton!

user posted image

That is ADORABLE!!

I don't think they will make a very good chorus though:

user posted image

Ahahahahahaa that is fantastic xd.png

You're right, they're probably way off key-- but Scribbles thinks they sound great anyway. c:

Trix!!! Yeah, that's basically how it would go xd.png (pardon me as I try not to laugh in the middle of the night) Alton's trying his best!