GoldeenTrix

The Pooty Force!

Has anyone solved it yet? It can't be as easy as The St. Ives riddle? I'll take another look in the morning.

Somebody solved it already, I'll let them decide if they wanna reveal their name tongue.gif

why u no but crazy, sugar high Netaku up? WHHYYSS?

Added. Sorry, forgot to save the post tongue.gif

LOL! it happens ik, i just was not sure what the reason was xd.png anyways...

I want to request art!

Username: fangtail528

Name of Pooty(s) requested: Netaku, Rea

Description: Rea walking into room, Netaku staring at her in one scene, telporting through his portals a bunch in the next scene.

Payment:Anything on my scroll besides hatchies xd.png

Anything else important: POOT POOT

Edited by fangtail528

Added your request Fangtail, I believe you meant Rae and not Rea.

Another tip for the quest:

A lot of you seem to be focused on finding individual numbers in the quest. Stella's hint may thrown a few of you guys off track. I did not give clues for the

number code one by one. I gave clues that point to a particular set of numbers. Once you find and understand the clues you will be able to guess all 4 at once.

The numbers that appear in the quest like "two elephants" or "three slits" have nothing to do with the answer, I'm not that cruel lol,

I'm not going to make you look through pages and pages of words to find 4 numbers that matter.

There are now two winners of the large prize, congrats!

Come on everybody else, you guys can do it! Once it clicks it's easy!

Edited by GoldeenTrix

I believe we now have 3 winners, please don't reveal the answer to anyone! However, the winners can reveal themselves (just check with GoldeenTrix and make sure your answer is right!)

ok ill admit it xd.png im a winner xd.png (currently licking the cool-aid dust off my fingers xd.png)

Edited by fangtail528

I don't think I'm going to get it. I haven't heard back..... I really wanted a magma, been wanting a Cb summon of a GoN ....poo....

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Actually... apparently I did.... it just got lost in transit... wow. First time I actually won anything... yo is it okay if I name the dragons I get after your pootys? I have an oath and considering they are tied to the pooty party, I think it would be a fit....

I don't think I'm going to get it. I haven't heard back..... I really wanted a magma, been wanting a Cb summon of a GoN ....poo....

I can get you a magma.

Feel free to use my Pooty's name!

If anyone knows the answer; I have a question: Isn't there a way to go to a dragon based on its name using the url? And if so, how?

Feel free to use my Pooty's name!

If anyone knows the answer; I have a question: Isn't there a way to go to a dragon based on its name using the url? And if so, how?

oh it's like this:

http://dragcave.net/view/n/DRAGON_NAME_HERE

edit: if the dragon has a - in their name, just use the dash instead of the underscore.

Edited by XiaoChibi

Ok. Glad I asked before hand.

@ fangtail: I got ways around that, I'd add the 528 from your username, or if you want to do that to yours, I'd do it a 258...

Carrot would be wonderful for a magi.

Please mousey!! I'd breed any of my dragons for one (it really doesn't have to be a Cb one and can be a mixed line... I got the other two from random people asking me to breed for them..)

Did someone say magma? 'Course not! It won't help you summon any faster, but the one from Sen won't be lonely on your scroll anymore.

You can name your dragons anything as long as they're appropriate for DC.

Edited by dirtytabs

Sorry tabs! Xiaochibi beat you to it but I wouldn't mind two if you don't mind me taking it anyway....Thank you guys though! My GoN will officially be called The Pooty force in this support!

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Sorry tabs! Xiaochibi beat you to it but I wouldn't mind two if you don't mind me taking it anyway....Thank you guys though! My GoN will officially be called The Pooty force in this support!

ahh just call me sen ;u; i don't really like my username anymore lol.

smh middle school me

ahh just call me sen ;u; i don't really like my username anymore lol.

smh middle school me

I know how that is.

I is sorry! Sen... ok gotta remember that. And I briefly forget that I used to call you Dark mousey.... (if anyone here gets that reference, you are a beautiful person)

heyooo

i hope i'm not interrupting the event goodness but i decided to take a break from requests to draw some quick gijinkas!!

i hope the designs are alright, they're about ten minutes and i didn't really know what y'all wanted so i rolled with my imagination : ' D they're really fun, i might do more in the future!!

((sorry if they look nothing like what you were imagining also the things on rae's cheek are supposed to be scars but i guess those don't translate well it just looks like hair otl ))

user posted imageuser posted image

((sorry scribbles is on a tilt!! i somehow turned the canvas and didnt realise until i was like. wait. im tired ))

these were rly fun to draw as a breather oh man i will now sink back into the requests

man tho if i didn't draw your pooty a) im really sorry b ) my muse was just not there but i'll probably pop back in soon??? yes.

Only a few hours until the prize cutoff!! If you want the large prize hurry up and get your answers in!

Any correct answers submitted after 12am DC cave time will only be eligible for the small prize. But a humongous hint will also be dropped then, so fear not if you're still having trouble. The hint will make it quite easy wink.gif

Edited by GoldeenTrix