GoldeenTrix

The Pooty Force!

Trip and tabs you both would love my drawing! I'm working on it now. When I get it up, feel free to digitalise it!  laugh.gif

Yahoo, thanks! Looking forward to it.

Too many posts in a few days... I can't keep up.

Playing with medium. Castell:

user posted image

Edited by dirtytabs

Lol! It seems that Xeno hasn't learned that art supplies and pencil marks aren't exactly tasty tongue.gif

You should probably tell him that just because Pooty eats pencil marks, they aren't really edible for non-erasers.

Lol! It seems that Xeno hasn't learned that art supplies and pencil marks aren't exactly tasty tongue.gif

You should probably tell him that just because Pooty eats pencil marks, they aren't really edible for non-erasers.

Heh, lesson learned! I'm not gonna make him taste all the Pooties. xd.png

Castell is drawn in pencil, and Pooty is an eraser. I can see nemeses happening.

CHILDREN

Castell and Revaeyah in one Pooty.

Click for full size

user posted image

Sorry for bad lighting, my regular desktop lamp broke. And I can't trust my noobish digital hand with such detail. lmfao

Update time!!

Everything Added!

Also, Pooty the snake finally learned to dance! (It's really just violent head-banging, but he's happy with it, so....)

user posted image

I'm playing around with animation on my own, so forgive me if it's a little iffy. This is my 2nd animated gif I think...

Edited by GoldeenTrix

i think it looks great

Thank you! I might actually do more of these, but with different Pooties just for practice. Animated dancing Pooties everywhere!!

Thank you! I might actually do more of these, but with different Pooties just for practice. Animated dancing Pooties everywhere!!

I could see Jacku head banging with rock and yai wiggling to waltz. They are two completely opposites... xd.png

Also, Pooty the snake finally learned to dance! (It's really just violent head-banging, but he's happy with it, so....)

user posted image

Oh he looks so happy and amazing like that. biggrin.gif His tail is dancing too and I find it adorable.

Makes me also want to go and animate something related to Pooties.

Oh he looks so happy and amazing like that. biggrin.gif His tail is dancing too and I find it adorable.

Makes me also want to go and animate something related to Pooties.

Ooooo! Are you an animator? If you are could you teach me? I want to learn!

Ooooo! Are you an animator? If you are could you teach me? I want to learn!

Not really, I just make small animations sometimes when I feel like it. u v u;; They're nothing special though, as I'm not even good at making animations. Oh well, I might still try to make one!

Well, humanoids are alright I suppose. But it would be best if it didn't have a human face. After all, Pooties are in a sense a pet of yours, you wouldn't have a human as a pet would you? It wouldn't fit in among all the other Pooties. An animal that that acts and walks like a human is fine.

And Fangtail, best to leave questions about the rules and Pooties in general to me unless the answer is clearly stated in the rules, alright? At least until the rules are fully established and deemed completely functional. Everything is still being edited right now.

well I can't really draw animals so nevermind then

What about humanized dragon 'cause steampunk isn't really my thing

also, pretty fuzzy stick doll wants to be used

What about humanized dragon 'cause steampunk isn't really my thing

also, pretty fuzzy stick doll wants to be used

Go right ahead. I didn't mean that you couldn't make a human Pooty, I just thought it wouldn't fit in all that well, since all the other Pooties are animals of some sort. But your Pooty is your Pooty, and it can be whatever you want it to be. So do it!

Fuzzy stick doll?

Go right ahead. I didn't mean that you couldn't make a human Pooty, I just thought it wouldn't fit in all that well, since all the other Pooties are animals of some sort. But your Pooty is your Pooty, and it can be whatever you want it to be. So do it!

Fuzzy stick doll?

Pipe cleaners.

Which means that she's all fluffy and her wings are kinda feathery to the touch.

Remind me to take a picture when I wake up tomorrow.

I want to submit my Pooty!

After a while of thinking, I realized that Irelia just wasn't going to cut it. Mousie has, and always will be, my true 'pooty'. The more I think about it, the more I feel like I've always had one I had a pooty before it was cool tongue.gif.

Username: MyaMouse

Name of Pooty: Mousie White

Picture of Pooty: http://i61.tinypic.com/m7qgw9.jpg (linked for size)

Short Biography: Mousie is what I'm not allowed to be, either because of the constraints of society or 'cause of punishments. She's quirky and weird and violent and overall kind of psycho, but she can not always does keep herself under control. She's the real artist in my head- she loves to write and draw. While she herself is made of fuzzies, the main medium she uses is pen and paper.

Anything else important: Is it bad that the artist in my head is better than me?

WHY ARE THE SIZE THINGS STUPID MY GOD

Edited by MyaMouse

I... Don't know how to feel about this. Mya, your pooty has my last name.... :|

Wow.

Wait then my alias's last name is your last name what

I've made Pooty with my eraser.

user posted image

It's less smooth but recognizable as a snake.

I've made Pooty with my eraser.

user posted image

It's less smooth but recognizable as a snake.

That is just AWESOME. Pooty LIVES AGAIN!

Also, everything has been added to the OP!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Nope, it's.....

NYAN SCRIBBLES!!

user posted image

He originally had a rainbow mane instead of a rainbow trail, but that turned him into a siezure-inducing rat.

Also, I know that's not how wings work, but I'm not good enough to animate an accurate wing sequence just yet tongue.gif

Here's a square version for Avatar use:

user posted image

Feel free to use anywhere you like, but I must ask that you refrain from editing it unless it's just shrinking or cropping.

I would also really appreciate it if you credit when used!

Remember to credit Shiny Hazard Sign for character design too if you use it and you're not her!

Edited by GoldeenTrix

Oh my GOOOODDDDD THAT'S AMAZING. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

(screams forever)

You did a fantastic job! I'm was just wondering, could I get a slightly slower version of the full animation? I wanna put it in my signature but currently it's a little fast for me x) He's awesome. I bet the rainbow mane looked wicked though! xd.png Also, I think his wings look just fine!