GoldeenTrix

The Pooty Force!

@Vrack

Is Carrot playing Bingo supposed to be an image or a link? I'm getting a broken image but when I click it links to a Bingo game.

It's supposed to be both. The link goes to a forum bingo game that I'm using Carrot as an avatar like character. (They suggested doing some roleplaying.) And yes, I know that the text is terrible.

I don't know why it's a broken image though. I've now changed the image to be hosted on a different site.

Here is the updated version:

user posted image

I think the age you had them at was hilarious, tabs. A+++

Old man Scribbles? Mebbe?

Old man Scribbles.

Netaku wasn't in Lu's original portraits, so he's here, too.

user posted image

I imagine Scribbles would be a mellow retired aerobatics pilot who watches a lot of team sports.

Oh my GOD. HE'S PERFECT.

That's totally accurate, too.

got Netaku's age right, that's for sure xd.png (and the overall persona of Netaku xd.png i can totally imagine him doing that xd.png)

Edited by fangtail528

Hatchlings are named! two are named (with permission ) after pooties (three including mine)

Carrot cake V (carrot takin) i improvised.

Netaku258 Little earth dragon. his sister is Toph lin beifong

Jaku the white and Yai the black

the last Magi dragon is named i iz fire mage.

Edit: Because view links for growing dragons are not allowed as per DC forum rules, they have been removed.

^^

Ok I don't know what the heck that is about but if you want to see them The RA is scroll link.

Considering they are tribute to pootys and this is the pooty force (pooty army) I thought it was ok. It wasn't for views, simply showing the dragons that have the names of pootys on this form. Whoever did it please PM me next time and I'll edit, or let me know one of my posts is changed. I know you don't mean it to be, but I find it rude I wasn't informed on the change and the rule that states it. It would be helpful for me to know this so I don't make the same mistake. Thanks.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

I think I am going to put MyaMouse's pooty event reward on hold for now, because their original set has long since grown up on my scroll since they aren't answering my PMs.

MyaMouse, if you see this, PLEASE tell me when to get your prizes because your hatchies are growing up on my scroll!

The new thread is up!!

Everything has been updated to the new thread!

This thread will be closed soon, so everybody pack up your things, we're moving out!!