GoldeenTrix

The Pooty Force!

Is that just a random outburst or did someone actually call you Mya?

yes yes, details are important, if stick look at mine or Dorchadas or tabs sheets, mya and others on their own posts. *wink wink, hint hint*

Don't take Mya's form as an example, I just noticed she's missing the same thing you are. I Pmed her about it, and Mya, your Pooty has been removed according to the rules. No need to submit the form again you two, since that would just clog up the thread, but please PM me with the proof that you have read the Rules. Read them VERY CAREFULLY.

Apologies for all the confusion, I'm still inexperienced at running a thread like this.

Okay... scratch mya but tabs still has it!  ((Dor, if your interested.. look at my sig, I gots a new rp!)

also I expected more from you, aroara, I thought you knew I didn't like being called that

Edited by MyaMouse

Please don't call me mya

Apologies, I did not know you didn't like being called that. I don't remember you mentioning it anywhere.

What would you like to be called then?

Also, I won't be able to update anything tonight, I just got back from a trip to the mainland and it's already 12am. I'll update everything tomorrow.

Decided to update since I haven't gone to bed yet.

Everything Updated!

Please tell me if I missed something!

Mouse (Is this name ok?) and Vrack, I have recieved your PMs and both Pooties have been added! You are now both officially Pooty owners! Yay!

I'm still in the process of building the Halloween event, but it will come, don't worry. It may be a little delayed because my exams are coming up, but it will come.

Edited by GoldeenTrix

I used to have a note in my sig but it's not there anymore so I don't blame you but I was sure Aroara knew that I like being called Mouse

And Mouse is a fox, but her name is Mouse for a different reason. She was originally more mousy and stuff, but she's a fox now. However I have a different character named Fox, so I just kept the Mouse.

So, i was thinking. You all know Scribbles the Magical Unicorn Rat of course. If Scribbles has wings and a horn, should Scribbles not be called a magical Alicorn rat? really if Scribbles was only a unicorn then he would not have wings right? Right?

Nope! That term was only coined to mean the combination of unicorn/pegasus with My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. Before, Alicorn was the term for a unicorn's horn. Though, when I first starting drawing him, he didn't have wings. x) He's just a winged unicorn rat.

Have fun!! And remember to...

BOW TO THE POOTIES! THE TIME FOR OUR VENGEANCE IS NIGH!

Ahem...I mean...uh...Poot Poot? Hehe...YOU HEARD NOTHING.

Oh god I almost gave it away...

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... Has that always been there? Should we be gearing up for some sort of war against our art? (I'm not worried about Carrot, of course, it's not going to do anything.) However, I'm worried about the more... how shall I put this? lethal pooties.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... Has that always been there? Should we be gearing up for some sort of war against our art? (I'm not worried about Carrot, of course, it's not going to do anything.) However, I'm worried about the more... how shall I put this? lethal pooties.

It's always been there.

If that's true, Mouse has already attacked by poking me in the finger with her wire tips more than once, especially when I was making her ears and pants.

If the pooties are amassing a force, Scribbles would like to be considered for the position of the Pooty Support Taskforce. That, or as someone's personal throwing dart- I'm sure he'll do you proud.

I HAVE ARRIVED!

Please promote me to DragonSlayer ;D

(No worries, humans, I will not harm your dragons.

Unless they harm me first.

Pssh, Fae would never harm me, isn't that righ- wait no, Fae please no, not the neck!!!! GAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

WHAT IS GOING ON?!?!

POOTIES! BACK TO YOUR PLACES! NOW IS NOT THE TIME!!

*Everybody scrambles away*

Ahem. Now, regarding the whole Pooty Army issue. Like I said before...

You heard nothing. You saw nothing. You know NOTHING.

We do not exist and I am certainly not amassing an army to prepare for global domination.

We are here for pure and simple fun, there is nothing going on behind the scenes, I assure you.

Nothing to see here, nothing suspicous at all. Just...run along and draw everyone.

Seriously Pooties?? Didn't I tell you to keep it on the down low? We can't conquer the world if they catch on that quickly.

Important Notice:

I need somebody to be a thread mod. Maybe one or two people. I've been trying to work everything on my own but now that I'm making an

event I realize I have nobody to discuss things with because it would be spoiling the fun if I asked it here.

Also, I have the DSE exams in March. That's the exam that decides whether I go to college or not. So it's pretty important. Soon, I will start coming on here less and less.

There will need to be somebody that can answer questions and solve problems. I will have to still be the one to add in new art and Pooties of course.

Please PM me if you are interested, and make sure you will have the time to come on here often to manage things.

Do not PM me asking to be a mod and then never pop in here. Be sure that you're familiar with the rules too.

Edited by GoldeenTrix

I could Probably do it, since im not going to collage for a few years xd.png

Same situation with me. (Although for me it's college.)

Edited by Vrack

Well, if there is a real pooty army, I'll convert myself into fuzzy sticks and aid in conquest of the multiverse

I want to say that I could be a mod since I'm abnormally active but I also am really bad at modding in general because I feel so awkward writing something that will exist forever

I sent GoldeenTrix an application and they accepted me o3o

Hopefully we can get a project account up and running; this thread's first post(s) need frequent editing.

Boo-boo! Halloween is almost here, and expect a spooky adventure!

Like Stella said, she is now a thread Mod, as is XiaoChibi. Vrack is now a beta reader. These three will be helping me manage this place and organize events!

I am also working on getting a project account set up, so the mods can actually edit the first few posts.

Stay tuned! The event is almost here!

its Halloween eve over at my place.

EDIT: Netaku is going as a murderer xd.png (he looks crazy from sugar rush, and teeth are fake xd.png)

user posted image

Edited by fangtail528