GoldeenTrix

The Pooty Force!

I want to submit my Pooty!

Username: Aroara Angelwolf (Aroara please)

Name of Pooty:Jacku (white one) and Yai(black)

Picture of Pooty: user posted image

Short Biography:

Jacku: is male, possesive, aggressive. He has black horns and black eyes. Made out of paper, this legless Dragon is the most dominant of the two and is always dragging his sister into trouble. He's loud and annoying, with bad ADHD and has a really short temper. If his other half wasn't attached to him, he'd have no voice of reason. He's more animalistic then intuitive. He counts on intimidation to get his way.

Yai: female, calm, collective. She's the intellectual. She has clever ways to read without hands, training her white horns to bend in front of her white eyes so she can hook a book in them. She is friendly, and kind, soft spoken and sweet. She loves art of all forms, and is particularly fond of poetry. She focuses on diplomatic reasoning, and is often getting her brother out of trouble. She's passive, hates violent action and in tune with nature.

Anything else important: They are attached at tail tip, so if one appears in a picture, the other must lurk in background! they must be together! POOT POOT!

Is this fine? I did the colors only so people can see who is who.

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

@Aroara its fine :3 but i wish they werent frowning.

@Stella

If it haz no link to the thread, and says nothing about the thread, then in my eyes it is not really a button.

I can only imagine dragons like that. You can make the facial expressions however you like, but jacku's natural expression is a glare or frown or snarl.

Username: Dorchadas

Name of Pooty:Fae

Picture of Pooty:

user posted image

Short Biography: Fae is a silent Pooty, although it's unsure whether it's because he can't talk or doesn't choose to. He has a telepathic link with his creator, Dorchadas, allowing him to advise and guide without speaking (though he usually waits until Dorchadas is at his wit's end and about to completely give up to do so). This link only allows the two of them to speak, and Fae is sometimes looked down in for being mute around others. He is usually very peaceful and gentle. He has a gray stone mask on his face, otherwise he is pure white.

Anything else important:He likes candy, especially caramel.

I'm not saying "Poot Poot!" It's ridiculous.

Oh wait I just did...

Edited by Dorchadas

I can't not join. Although by its very nature, mine will not be interacting with the others much. wink.gif

Username: Dirtytabs

Name of Pooty: Xeno-pooty (?)

Picture of Pooty:

user posted image

Short Biography: The only Pooty so far that is the result of a bad joke, this one is a cross between a chrono xenowyrm and a chestburster. Small, elusive, lethal. Has no taste for erasers.

Anything else important: Poot poot! Nothing.

Aww yiss it's here

Time to finally submit my Pooty.

Username: rampaging wyvern

Name of Pooty: Castell, named after his native medium (also product placement!)

Short Biography: One word: salty. Castell tends to be in a bad mood much of the time - specifically, he searches for opportunities to be salty, even in activities he really finds fun. A literal bone-head, it's rare to see him smiling or being otherwise in a better mood. He dons a scarf that hides the point his skull meets his body and nobody knows what colour it is because he's drawn entirely in graphite. He spends his time sitting on his owner's desk, glaring as she draws because she just left him as a sketch instead of prettying him up.

Anything else important: Poot poot! Also, Castell is a flying fox, not just any ol' bat. And he likes fruit. Regardless of what medium he appears in, he should always be at that halfway point where he's just about ready to be cleaned up. In other words, a sketch.

Ooo, Castell might want to meet Revaeyah; she also has a bone-head biggrin.gif

Scarf too. Except its really a tattered cloak that bears rips and battle wounds.

Heh, he's very self-aware.

Wyvern do the pooty

Ooo, Castell might want to meet Revaeyah; she also has a bone-head biggrin.gif

Scarf too. Except its really a tattered cloak that bears rips and battle wounds.

I ship it

Heh, he's very self-aware.

Wyvern do the pooty

Breaking the fourth wall since three days ago!

ahh i have a question!!!

since i'm not creative at all and i also can't draw creatures oops is it allowed to draw pictures of other artists' pootys (pooties?? pootys?? english???) without having a pooty of your own, or must you submit one in order to be able to draw others?

everyone's pootys are looking so great omg : ' D

Lady love! You can draw mine! *glomps* xd.png anyone can draw mine, but remember they are connected. I wouldn't be drawing anything unless there's a dog one or something I can draw.

omg eeek ; o ; no glomping you'll knock me over i'm small and not strong at all : ' D

omg ahh i'll have to see what trix says but ok!! ; u ; i can try my best ; o ; i really like the idea of gijinkas though, that's really cool <333

Okay, so I know I posted Snoll in the other topic, but I kind of have trouble picking an actual Pooty since I don't really draw in pencil that much. If anything, my pooty will be either in watercolors or in ink, but I don't know what to pick. Too much pressure to not change your pooty once it's been posted. DX

Halloween is rolling around in a few weeks, your Pooty could perhaps change for 24 hours xd.png and then you give it a "makeover".

Rae went through some changes too.

Before I even mentioned her, she was going to be a lizard or small dragon.

When I got to the art designing, though, she turned into a chubby, lightly tan coloured fox.

Then into a pale brown tabby cat.

Then a scarred cat warrior with souls and badass looking biggrin.gif

Edited by Stellaluna22

So... uh... I did a thing...

Username: Narvix

Name of Pooty: Barry

Short Biography: Barry is a nonbinary little thing with a love for shiny objects and pranks. They enjoy company and making conversation with lots of joking.

Anything else important: Poot poot?

It's a work in progress because it's late now and I should be asleep.

yah! i agree with that, and they can dress up in some Halloween costume for Halloween :3

This would be an idea I could do too.

I also have an another idea in my mind, but I need two other Pooties to make it complete. Are there any volunteers?

I'm probably going to do a detailed doodle of Rae someday. And I can make Pooty avatars or buttons :3 I wanna practice drawing in a small confined space such as my forum avatar.

*melts out of the shadows*

I volunteer as tribute...

Fae is willing to help happy.gif

Aww yiss, so it's settled then. smile.gif

Do I have to fill some kind of a form about the idea, though?

//comes in too late to volunteer

I'm planning to draw Rae and Castell at some point soon. It'll be great

I'm always up for an avatar/button, only I probably won't use any since I already have my designated avvie and signature layout |D But something to appreciate is always nice!

I think you can just trample ahead and do whatever you want since its an art piece, really. I did a doodle of the original Pooty in war armor, so...

Edit:

Ninja'd by Rampaging Wyvern

Raestell

Revaeyah can be nicknamed Rae for short. I don't really have a specific way of pronouncing it but sometimes I say "ray" or "rye". I think "rye" is better.

Edited by Stellaluna22