TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

I just checked and I have 17 more hours until my next bronze egg hatches. ohmy.gif I'm sure the flood will be over by then. Oh well. I got one of the lovely indigo ones last night and will eventually reach my goal for them.

Edit: Just notcied some names.....do any of us even sleep??? biggrin.gif

The giant coffee machine in my living room answers that for you tongue.gif

Yup. Still flooding. Should be fairly easy to catch, not many people hunting, most got theirs already.

Now we are all just sitting around obsessing and poking the ones we have.

Edited by Riverwillows

Just notcied some names.....do any of us even sleep??? biggrin.gif

Got to love timezones. Middle of the day for me, so most people who'd be hunting are asleep xd.png Great time to get eggs.

Managed to grad two pairs of the blue ones (Don't know why, but Sapphire sounds like a nice way to describe them), as well as a rather amusing misclicked Cheese xd.png Hoping to grab some more once my other eggs hatch and hatchlings grow up.

Sapphires is pretty, but most are going to call them Indigos cause that's what LadyL is calling them.

Got a pair of them and influenced. smile.gif With the bronze eggs still waiting to hatch, and the misclick, that's all I have room for right now. I will try again later this afternoon! Happy though.

Sapphires is pretty, but most are going to call them Indigos cause that's what LadyL is calling them.

Not to stir this up again, but LadyLyz never directly called them that ^__^ She said her favourite colour was indigo, suggesting that's what she'd call them, but she has referred to them as blues in a direct quote... Indigo is just a nickname users have been using based on her comment. It was never directly said.

Edited by bluesonic1

Whatever their name is, I finally made up my mind. These are the most magical to me. wub.gif

Oh oh here comes the blues!!! Noticed people had them when I was clicking on the hatchies and eggs in Dragon Fix. My 2 golds are adults and my 2 browns are hatchlings sooooooo will try to snag a couple today. smile.gif Tried at quarter to 10 but didn't get any. Only around 20 or so in the Volcano region.

oooo got one. Will get my 2nd one later. tongue.gif

Edited by LuvDragons

I just named all of my gold Lunars - they all share the naming scheme "Golden <something> of Aurax" smile.gif

It's funny, since we're having no problem grabbing these we don't post as often.How're we supposed to beat the number of posts from the 7-day event if we're not being thwarted and frustrated?

I'm really loving the color of these, and I too prefer the term 'Sapphire' since these aren't really blue-jeans blue (which is indigo to me).

It's funny, since we're having no problem grabbing these we don't post as often.How're we supposed to beat the number of posts from the 7-day event if we're not being thwarted and frustrated?

I'm really loving the color of these, and I too prefer the term 'Sapphire' since these aren't really blue-jeans blue (which is indigo to me).

I could easily help with that, but....

Too busy staring at my Sapphires. wub.gif

On the topic of names, the names I'm going to be stubbornly using are:

Aurax Lunar Herald

Cirion Lunar Herald

White Lunar Herald

Dark Lunar Herald

And with 'stubbornly using', I mean '...I'll put the other names people use in brackets after my naming scheme so no one is confused'. xd.png (And I'm not even likely to be stubborn about 'white' and 'dark', only about the moon-coloured ones.)

I foresee misclicks in my future as I have a 7 hour wait for an egg slot to open( just could not resist the pretty Z'Chronos)

I have had a much easier time catching this time around- new computer-- nice to know it wasn't all my old slower reflexes laugh.gif

Aurax Lunar Herald

Cirion Lunar Herald

Those 2 names make perfectly sense in my opinion.... biggrin.gif

I foresee misclicks in my future as I have a 7 hour wait for an egg slot to open( just could not resist the pretty Z'Chronos)

I have had a much easier time catching this time around- new computer-- nice to know it wasn't all my old slower reflexes laugh.gif

Yeah, I noticed this a lot. Misclicks and even seeing eggs that go fast depend on a lot of factors. You usually end up not even seeing rare eggs if one of these isn't up to par:

1. Internet speed

2. Refresh timing

3. Browser (I have found Firefox best, I never see rares on Chrome)

4. CPU activity (less is better here)

Many years ago, I took a class on spinning and dyeing wool and other fibers. Had to go find the samples, and the blue eggs match the ball of indigo-dyed wool beautifully.

Jeans are normally pre-washed, even if they're not pre-faded, so you don't get blue legs the first time you wear them, but the blue looks exactly like new blue jean blue on my computer.

I just named all of my gold Lunars - they all share the naming scheme "Golden <something> of Aurax"  smile.gif

Aurax Lunar Herald

Cirion Lunar Herald

White Lunar Herald

Dark Lunar Herald

White and not Light? (Light and Dark, I dunno)

Those are all really neat ideas though biggrin.gif

Many years ago, I took a class on spinning and dyeing wool and other fibers. Had to go find the samples, and the blue eggs match the ball of indigo-dyed wool beautifully.

Jeans are normally pre-washed, even if they're not pre-faded, so you don't get blue legs the first time you wear them, but the blue looks exactly like new blue jean blue on my computer.

Check Wikipedia's article on indigo wink.gif Had this discussion earlier with some other users. Some very interesting things are listed as "indigo".

Edited by bluesonic1

Three misclicks and none of them are types I'd keep at a time like this. Aw, meep. Well, I did manage to get four of these beauties! now to wait and hope it's easy enough by the time five hours passes.

I noticed they're mixing really quickly, are the drops only dropping a couple at a time? Hoping these flood at some point later tonight or something...

And these may be my favorite phase. happy.gif

I got my full set of the IndigoBlueSapphires (IBS's). Stressless and easy - it was great. Many thanks to all involved.