TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

i don't get why people care about the biome the egg is from?

i mean if your pairing them with Xenowyrms or something then you have to care but other then that?

someone please clarify is there some sort of secret value (OH PLEASE BE SO)

It influences copper and xeno color.

I don't care so much about xenos, since technically any biome can yield them, but I made sure to split my females between alpine and desert / volcano for copper coverage. Just in case! wink.gif

And to add why more players seem to want them from Alpine - generally the red coppers are considered prettier than the browns, so when there's a new release I see a tendency to snatch from jungle/coast -> alpine/forest -> desert/volcano. At least that was true when it was just coppers that bred by biome; now that we have xenos people may just aim for the biomes their favorite subbreeds come from to make lineages more likely to throw the right xeno egg.

Ok... I thought I could handle reading all the details of what we know so far... but so far, I am more confused than ever! I think I'll just wait until we know for sure what is what before trying to cement the facts in my brain. Don't get me wrong... I LOVE LOVE LOVE the fact that the colors will be based on the moon phases!!!

And to add why more players seem to want them from Alpine - generally the red coppers are considered prettier than the browns, so when there's a new release I see a tendency to snatch from jungle/coast -> alpine/forest -> desert/volcano. At least that was true when it was just coppers that bred by biome; now that we have xenos people may just aim for the biomes their favorite subbreeds come from to make lineages more likely to throw the right xeno egg.

Can we says COMPLICATED?!!! So... with all the rules regarding what you get with what and from where, etc. etc., can we have a FAQ dedicated to all of this? Or do we already and my brain just isn't seeing it?

Thank you to EVERYONE who has posted their findings and theories. I used to be good at "puzzles" like this... hopefully playing around with all this will be a good enough "brain game" to strengthen my thought process!!!

Can we says COMPLICATED?!!! So... with all the rules regarding what you get with what and from where, etc. etc., can we have a FAQ dedicated to all of this? Or do we already and my brain just isn't seeing it?

Thank you to EVERYONE who has posted their findings and theories. I used to be good at "puzzles" like this... hopefully playing around with all this will be a good enough "brain game" to strengthen my thought process!!!

I've asked in TLQ about one, and if I get a favourable response there, I (or someone else) will make one up.

(Of course I could be just as blind as you, and completely missing the appropriate thread).

Comes in so what has been going on ? asks while debating in putting new eggs in fansites.

Phew, finally caught my 7th Indigo and am happily locked until the Silver Heralds start dropping~ ^-^ Though I do wish we could have that proposed 8th eggslot so I could pick up some low-time stuff from the AP. :3

Phew, finally caught my 7th Indigo and am happily locked until the Silver Heralds start dropping~ ^-^ Though I do wish we could have that proposed 8th eggslot so I could pick up some low-time stuff from the AP. :3

Saaaaaaaaame xd.png

I'm locked with rares so I can't grab more, cri

Yeah, I'm locked too.

I'll be locked for the next 20 hours. After that I'll need to grab a couple more indigos before waiting for the silvers to come out. ^^

*raises hand*

I like having 2 pairs of each too, mainly since I've learned the hard way that having a backup CB is always a good idea because refusals are evil xd.png

All my extra Golds and Blues were AP'd so whoever needs them they're out there ^^

Normally I do 2 pairs each, but with the recent addition of biome-related breeding variations, I am grabbing three pairs - one pair from each of the biomes.

Have all my pairs now egg locked myself.Can not wait for silver now. biggrin.gif

Edited by Laryal

Finally the last 2 bronze ones hatched so I could get 2 more blues... and I'm egglocked. Now to wait for the silvers! wink.gif

I want to get one more indigo but I have to wait for my hellhorse egg to hatch and that's in 7 hours, even with incubation. sad.gif I hope the flood or at least the availability will keep holding for another day. sad.gif Then after that I'll be egglocked with 3 pairs. :3 <3 I of COURSE would want to immediately egghunt more indigos after my over 6 days eggs hatch [i have no available reds, used them all up *sob*] instead of waiting for silvers. ... BLEGH I want silvers too but I want the indigos MOST >^< GAH

Edited by Sapphira_Majoram

One of my bronzes grew up, so I just had to test this pairing out. I like it! Deffo keeping this egg. Mostly for the code though. xd.png

My Bronze are now all grown up (or in the case of one - Frozen)

Now to wait for my Blues to hatch and the Silvers to drop. I'm holding off on breeding for now, until the phases of the moon are better understood (make it less likely that I'd screw up and produce the wrong color and have a random hatchling floating around in the offspring history)

this has to be the best AP ever THANKS RELEASE!

i cant decide weather i like the silvers or the golds better

im hoarding them equally and the blues on the side with the occasional bronze here and there

but as all my hoards strictly CB only biggrin.gif

Edited by blockEdragon

I know right?! Those low time eggys are so nice.  <3!  I Grabbed two vampires and they hatched so quickly I was a bit surprised. xd.png

i grabbed a alpine nebula and these three

so good

WHAT?! (please be female)

i wish i had a grave dragon:'I

SO AMAZING

the dragons and the AP

i kinda hope these guys get a BSA of some sort to make them even better

i cant chose between the silver and the gold as my favorites and i wonder if certain ones will be of more worth

Edited by blockEdragon

Got my seven blues finally.

wow seven (that must have taken ages) i only grabbed four for equal genders and stuff

but to be able to have seven eggs 0_0 how many hatchlings can you have a million?

Edited by blockEdragon

Got 2 golds, 2 bronze, 1 blue, need another blue and 2 whites. *EDIT* Just got my 2nd Blue so all i need now is the whites

Edited by Lilith_Rayne

wow seven (that must have taken ages) i only grabbed four for equal genders and stuff

but to be able to have seven eggs 0_0 how many hatchlings can you have a million?

You get used to having 7 egg slots eventually xd.png Gold trophy, you can have 21 growing things at once.

How are the blues dropping? After I got my 4 I stopped paying as much attention and just started raiding the ap.

I just started hunting less than an hour ago and they're still dropping tons. Got three so far. I miss clicked on a Nebula and almost freaked out but I think I can live with a birthday female Neb. cx

Edited by Raikielia