TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

Well, a totally amazing sweetheart gifted me one and I immediately managed to catch another and thank goodness, because now my wireless has started going weird, up and down and almost gone sometimes...

I get some just after my bronzes hatched, I'm glad they're a bit easier to catch that bronzes when they'd appear smile.gif This release is amazing, and I think we don't need a new breed this month thanks to heralds, but it's only my opinion wink.gif

I'm soooo happy that TJ has decided to flood these. Seeing what happened with the Bronzes initially, I would *never* have had a chance to grab these if they'd stayed as scarce as they'd been...

*sends BIG HUG to TJ* ^___^

Caught four, and a stray Astrape while I was in the Alpine! I'mma wait until they hatch to snag four more tongue.gif

I'm soooo happy that TJ has decided to flood these. Seeing what happened with the Bronzes initially, I would *never* have had a chance to grab these if they'd stayed as scarce as they'd been...

*sends BIG HUG to TJ* ^___^

Lol, I second the emotion! Major hugs to TJ for the Floods! smile.gif

Luckily this time I was not affected by any lagging. I was easily able to pick them up. I'm so glad about that because I had trouble with the browns until they started flooding. And it was only by luck that I was still awake at the time.

Edited by Nahala

Scoll locked with them smile.gif missed the gold ones though sad.gif

You should be able to pick up Golds on the next cycle. Right after the Silver drop. Which should be in... eight (?) days or so?

We're not quite sure on the schedule yet... ^^

Thank god! I managed to be on time for this drop, I didn't realize that they changed the colors with the last drop so I missed that.

Also thanks TJ for giving us a chance of getting all 4 variants without having to wait for a while between each.

Hatched another bronze, caught another blue. smile.gif

I feel your pain. I keep blowing on my bronze egg to make space for the last purple egg I need for my sets

I feel your pain. I keep blowing on my bronze egg to make space for the last purple egg I need for my sets

I don't mind catching some of the newest eggs a bit later, my pinks are still on a massive cooldown from all the influences they've performed, so the later I catch these eggs, the more time my pinks have to influence the new batch. biggrin.gif

Got on late last night - around 11:30 - saw the change had happened and immediately grabbed 5 dropped the two Bronze eggs and snagged two more. It was great fun!

Five eggs and a misclick. Not bad, but I can't wait for the silver eggs, they are the prettiest to me. wub.gif

Woo-Hoo! The Indigo's are definitely my favs!

So now I'm all egg-locked til Tuesday! ninja.gifblink.giflaugh.gif

But it's soooo fulfilling.... <3

OOOooh, it's so hard when you are gifting something, and it doesn't get picked up right away, and you want the space for more eggies......arrrrgh!! Wake up and get your nice Glompie already!!!!

Edit: Just notcied some names.....do any of us even sleep??? biggrin.gif

Edited by Riverwillows

Hurraaahhh

Blue ones are now Dropping.. Grabbed 6 and probably will get 6 pairs of them as I really like Blue and 6 is my fave number