TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

Just one more bronze egg to hatch, but I got all my 6 blue (indigo)/sapphire Lunar Heralds. Each influenced and incubated to be a mated pair from each Biome. I hope they hatch in time to catch more to gift around. :3

I'm still not really sure about these moon phases. When will golds be available again? (: I just realized I got a lot more bronze and indigo than gold, and the more I look at the golds on my scroll... the more I like them. c:

I'm still not really sure about these moon phases. When will golds be available again? (: I just realized I got a lot more bronze and indigo than gold, and the more I look at the golds on my scroll... the more I like them. c:

We'll have to wait and see; we won't really know the cycle until we the moons are back at their initial phases.

Blues already? So what's the estimated length between phases?? (I'm too lazy to read through 180 pages...!)

Blues already? So what's the estimated length between phases?? (I'm too lazy to read through 180 pages...!)

Seems to be a little under 4 days? Just not quite enough time to hatch a second batch, lol.

Given how uncommon the bronzes were before they started flooding, I have a feeling these are gonna be somewhat rare

Given how uncommon the bronzes were before they started flooding, I have a feeling these are gonna be somewhat rare

In every single release someone says that and then the dragon becomes very common. tongue.gif

I hope these become really common, I want to hoard these xd.png Imagine the lineages! wub.gif

Lol, I think we all are, although trying to work out the timing on breeding them ought to be interesting! xd.png

Edit: holy cow, wireless is STILL horrible, almost lost it again just now...

Edited by Syphoneira

So i have three from each biome where they are dropping and influenced them female. I am sure i will get the other three eggs tomorrow and i am able to influence them male. YEAH!

Gaaaaah, I've had absolutely no luck with finding 2 blues!

I want to get them before the silvers drop, but I 'dunno now.

Anyone have any spares they'd be willing to share? ;w;

You should head to the DC Moon Watch and Lunar Herald Theories thread. We're trying to figure out what could come next based on what we know.

Got my blues and influenced, hopefully my bronze babies will grow up and accept eachother. Yaaay❤️

Bronze Lunars: perfectly half and half with the genders. One currently ungendered! I can't wait to breed them.

Missed out on the first run of the golds, but got two bronzes and two blues so far. They're all gorgeous, but I've got to say, I'm glad it wasn't the blues I missed out on. They're all gorgeous, but the blues are my favorite color.

TheDarkLatias  Posted on Sep 6 2015, 05:29 PM

Gaaaaah, I've had absolutely no luck with finding 2 blues!

You have a PM

I've had pretty good luck grabbing blues. I've gotten my claws on four already and all of my bronzes are hatched. I'm glad I've got a lot of reds.

Now I just have to figure out what I want to do with my rare non-lunars to try and clear up some egg slots.

Keep them? This isn't a holiday release, these dragons aren't going anywhere, and the lunar cycle will be a lot shorter than the seasonal one, so you'll be able to get more soon.

Had to wait for one of my bronzes to hatch, but just picked up my 7th blue. So I guess I'll be back on the 8th at 5pm cave time? Somewhere around there I guess, for silver!

I'm curious, who else during releases grabs 4 eggs and influences 2 pairs ^w^? I always do that..it's like I want two pairs to be safe but 3 pairs seems a bit much at first.

I've caught 6 golds, gifted 2. 8 or 9(? Once the flood hit) Bronzes gifted 4, and 5 blues gifted 1 in departures.

Not having any luck grabbing more blues...but I am content with my four. smile.gif

Edit: I spoke too soon - got a fifth!

Edited by inlaterdays

I'm curious, who else during releases grabs 4 eggs and influences 2 pairs ^w^? I always do that..it's like I want two pairs to be safe but 3 pairs seems a bit much at first.

I've caught 6 golds, gifted 2. 8 or 9(? Once the flood hit) Bronzes gifted 4, and 5 blues gifted 1 in departures.

*raises hand*

I like having 2 pairs of each too, mainly since I've learned the hard way that having a backup CB is always a good idea because refusals are evil xd.png

All my extra Golds and Blues were AP'd so whoever needs them they're out there ^^

I get 4 pairs of each breed so I can breed a couple 4th gen checkers. From there I either bloodswap (if one of the breeds is rare) or just grab more CBs. ^^