TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

YES! Good--it's not just me. I'm getting some serious lag spikes. It'll lag really bad for a few minutes, then be fine for a bit, and then boom, another spike.

I'm not sure what's up, haha.

Yup, I thought it was fine, and managed to nab some eggs. Five minutes later.....LAAAAAAAAG.

Grabbed my share of blues. happy.gif These are the ones i've been looking forward to the most. Can't wait to make lineages with them!

Yes, the site was lagging incredibly when I tried to hunt them down, bur luckily it was over rather quickly. smile.gif

Please DC I beg you, stop lagging, I'm just trying to name my new dragons ;__;

Yes, the site was lagging incredibly when I tried to hunt them down, bur luckily it was over rather quickly. smile.gif

Yeah, the lag seems to have subsided.

Wonder what happened haha! Not that many people on either, maybe it was just a little bug with the servers or something. I dunno xd.png

At least the these cuties have been relatively easy to catch~

I suspect we're going to pay for this continuous flooding by them becoming rare-ish for a while after the last release...

Shhhh don't jinx it! xd.png

Still Flooding! biggrin.gif

Edit: And still lagging! One minute before the Drop and through it... xd.png

Edited by Syphoneira

I can't wait until I get my Silver trophy, 5 egg slots is NOT enough to work with, especially during releases like these tongue.gif

I doubt I'm going to be satisfied with 6, but gold is a long way off lol.

Oh good! smile.gif

Time to wake my big PC up (the laptop just isn't the right... tool... ^^ ) for this.

*goes off to hunt in the cave*

I can't wait until I get my Silver trophy, 5 egg slots is NOT enough to work with, especially during releases like these tongue.gif

I doubt I'm going to be satisfied with 6, but gold is a long way off lol.

same here. so annoying

Wow, where does that lag suddenly come from?

Managed to grab two blues though and I'm very happy about that since it was really difficult for me to get the brown eggs. Now locked because I forgot to put the latter in more than one hatchery. Will take them forever to hatch despite me having incubated them. xd.png

Lol, caught a misclick in my one open spot... wish the lag would settle down; the eggs are gone by the time I see them, and you only get 2 or 3 chances per time, with them ALL going so quickly, up to the last blocker or two... But another egg just hatched, so I guess I'll see which blocker I catch this time, lol.

Lol, caught a misclick in my one open spot... wish the lag would settle down; the eggs are gone by the time I see them, and you only get 2 or 3 chances per time, with them ALL going so quickly, up to the last blocker or two... But another egg just hatched, so I guess I'll see which blocker I catch this time, lol.

Be careful with bleeding moons if you go hunting in the alpine. My sister ended up with one, and I've seen a lot them too. As for the other two biomes, I don't see a lot of mixing with lunar heralds, but do keep an eye out for it. They tend to pop up when you are relaxed. tongue.gif

Edited by *Silver Fox*

oof, people are fast this time. And my connection is being real bad this time around. Might have to wait till much later and have another shot

EDIT: wohoo. Got one

Edited by Kiya_Felixea

Totally missed the brown ones so was very happy to grab two blues on this drop. smile.gif

This release has been fun and all, but I really hope the next few releases are less hectic. I really want to start breeding some of my dragons and hunt for other stuff, but I have to keep watching for Lunar Heralds.

This release has been fun and all, but I really hope the next few releases are less hectic. I really want to start breeding some of my dragons and hunt for other stuff, but I have to keep watching for Lunar Heralds.

Saaaaame--really hoping for a hybrid for our next release honestly.

That's not to say that I don't absolutely love this release! It's certainly interesting and exciting, that's for sure!

Managed to get my three pairs and a misclick. One person less hunting in cave wink.gif

They definetely are my second favorite - after the silver/white Lunars.

I'm assuming this will count as the release for both August and September since by the time people will be getting Silvers we'll be midway through September anyway xd.png so I'd be genuinely surprised to get something before Halloween.

Nice. Caught my first two... now to wait until my Bronze eggs hatch, so that I can grab some more.

I do think these might become my personal favorites... ^^ Me loving blue, and all that... ^^