TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

If they end up being common, I will happily collect them anyway because they're very nice looking. Thanks for the new release, TJ and LadyLyzar!

If they end up being common, I will happily collect them anyway because they're very nice looking. Thanks for the new release, TJ and LadyLyzar!

i hope they become about nebula levels of uncommon

then i'm gonna hoard so a ton of these

Edited by blockEdragon

i hope they become about nebula levels of uncommon

then i'm gonna hoard so a ton of these

Are nebbies uncommon? I seem to catch them so easy in the cave and they breed well too...xd.png

I think the main difference between the blue drop and the bronze/brown drop is the fact we got the flood first this time so most people can snag them right away s.s

Golds started on August 29th

Bronzes on September 1st

Blues on September 5th

Maybe Silvers will drop on the 10th? or on the 8th xd.png

I'll be thrilled if they're common. We need more beautiful sprites that are common and this one would certainly fit the bill.

Are nebbies uncommon? I seem to catch them so easy in the cave and they breed well too...xd.png

I think the main difference between the blue drop and the bronze/brown drop is the fact we got the flood first this time so most people can snag them right away s.s

I think Alpine nebbies are a bit less common than others.

Back to topic: there are under 20 people in the biomes where the Indigo are dropping and, considering that in the USA tomorrow is a holiday, that's the usual, not release-fueled.

I have a really effective technique I would like to teach you all c:

It may or may not be already used, but...

I start refreshing at the start of xx.x4 (5 minute shuffle) or xx.x9 (hourly drop) with my finger (on my phone) or mouse cursor over over the middle of the eggs in the biome(s).

As soon as the time changes, I am probably one of the first to see the refreshed eggs (heck, sometimes I even see the no-eggs page because I'm fast enough to see the biome empty itself!) And I click away!

Try this way, Ive gotten several of my current lunars like this.

Thanks! I just caught a blue one using this. smile.gif

I would like if LadyLyzar could bring some clarity to the Indigo discussion. Honestly, looking at the eggs, they seem quite Indigo-coloured.

Same here smile.gif Uncommon or common would be awesome, just for the hoarding xd.png There's so many lineages you could do with these, seeing them become as rare as the Xenowyrm eggs did would be a shame, in my opinion.

This is one cave blocker I'd happily clear out xd.png

I don't really have any official names for these. I had originally called them "blues" because that's what everyone else was calling them.

Again, as they were originally prizes - Gold Lunar, Silver Lunar, Bronze Lunar, and Alt Lunar were my original, not very creative names. It's not really exact science smile.gif

However, the color is meant to be indigo since I try to make any alts I create be somewhat personalized.

Thanks for the info LadyLyzar!

I was so scared when I woke up this morning, I realized I'd forgotten to fog my blue eggs! I don't normally have to fog eggs while sleeping, but this new release has seen a few viewbombings so I had planned on it. Thankfully got online and all my babies are just fine.

I've already incubated my eggies but they are still taking too long. 33 hours until they can hatch. Wow. I need to stop checking my scroll, I can't do anything right now!

Daayyyuuuummm the AP is full of ER eggs, this is new ohmy.gif

Heh, it's been like that throughout this whole release P:

Yay for the blues and I'm thrilled they were easy to catch! I think these are my favorites although the bronzes are a close second. Hopefully the pattern holds and the new ones drop before Thursday because I'm going to be away for the weekend and I don't want to miss the next color! Although a part of me wonders if Bronze will drop again next because I think the moons will be in similar phases again (light wise).

Daayyyuuuummm the AP is full of ER eggs, this is new ohmy.gif

I love it when that happens! I'd adopt some if I wasn't locked. wink.gif

OTOH, I dutifully continued my cave plumber mission while waiting for the new eggs and caught some blockers (which is why I'm hatchie-locked in the first place).

Was my comment OT? If so, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to.

And now I'm happily egg-locked after breeding my gold Lunars for the first time. That blue and gold lineage looks absolutely stunning!!

I dropped my extra CB blue to the AP. It'll show up in a few days, I guess. And now I have 1 empty slot so I can AP-hunt! Yay!

Also, the first bronze that I grabbed is now a s2 hatchie. Goodness I love those wings!

Probably too hard to do now that they've already been released, but it occurred to me that it would be really cool if the "6 wings" were only visible at night when at least one moon isn't new, since they're only supposed to be visible in the moonlight. But that might force TJ to have to calculate the detailed orbits of two fictional moons to know whether they're in the sky or not... Not to mention spriting the dragons with two wings.

I do really like the dragons, though. I got 6 gold, 4 bronze, and thus far 3 indigo (but still have hope to get a couple more tomorrow…)

Probably too hard to do now that they've already been released, but it occurred to me that it would be really cool if the "6 wings" were only visible at night when at least one moon isn't new, since they're only supposed to be visible in the moonlight. But that might force TJ to have to calculate the detailed orbits of two fictional moons to know whether they're in the sky or not... Not to mention spriting the dragons with two wings.

I do really like the dragons, though. I got 6 gold, 4 bronze, and thus far 3 indigo (but still have hope to get a couple more tomorrow…)

It's been discussed a little bit in this thread already (too lazy to go find the earlier posts hah), but I'm in support too.

Not necessarily based off the moons, but just a simple "only having the 6-wing illusion appear at nighttime" would be awesome. I love the idea~ tongue.gif

Edited by xxBurningxx

Was finally able to abandon my misclick and picked up...another misclick. laugh.gif

My last two bronzes hatch in three hours, though - then I can go hunting for blues again!

PolarVortex  Posted on Sep 6 2015, 02:08 PM

Yay for the blues and I'm thrilled they were easy to catch! I think these are my favorites although the bronzes are a close second. Hopefully the pattern holds and the new ones drop before Thursday because I'm going to be away for the weekend and I don't want to miss the next color! Although a part of me wonders if Bronze will drop again next because I think the moons will be in similar phases again (light wise).

I hope they do not {bronze drop} I want the silver next lol