Kit-the-Useless

If you were a dragon, what would you hoard?

I would say chocolate but it will probably rotten.

so crystals/gems/pretty rocks, I already collect them but as a dragon I will probably have a lot more rolleyes.gif

I'd hoard gold, silver, platinum, every gem and valuable stone under the sun, random enchanted things, statues, books, armor, weapons, coins, pillows (to make a bed), rare plants, trees, and mushrooms (to fill my cave), paintings, tapestries, scrolls, things that smell good, telescopes, meteors, magnetic things, marbles, and blankets.

Edited by Keyboard_Cat

If I were a dragon, I'd probably hoard books. I'd just go and attack all the libraries and claim them as my own <3 Ah, all that knowledge! I'd be in heaven~ If I could hoard more than one thing though, I'd also hoard pens/pencils, apple juice, and soft stuff like pillows and blankets. My dragon cave would basically be the Beauty And The Beast library covered in stuffed animals and drawings X'D

Ngl it'd probably be opals too, but probably since it falls under the category of 'shiny sparkly stones, gems and clear glass things'.

Realistically my hoard would likely comprise mostly of marbles.

Technology, nice clothes (it's stupid, but I like to have comfortable/cute clothing >.< I know it sounds really cliché and stuff...), Doctor Who, Fairy Tail, and Harry Potter things, and probably a bunch of other stuff. xd.png

My ADHD tells me I'd hoard all the pretty things (especially the shiny objects! Oooh!)

i'd probably hoard all of my favorite people

build them nice houses in my big ol' dragon cave and never let them leave

that's how you make friends, right?

i'd probably hoard all of my favorite people

build them nice houses in my big ol' dragon cave and never let them leave

that's how you make friends, right?

100% how you make friends

I would hoard shiny things, laptops, smartphones, internet routers, axolotls, platypi (plural of platypus), potatoes, cats, Star Wars merchandise, science textbooks, history textbooks, calulators, fancy headphones/earbuds, fluffy things, and sushi.

I'd be the best dragon ever.

I'd hoard dragons, cats, and just about anything else I can that needs protection or support. Guardian dragon at heart! I'd have a biiiiig family, I bet.

...Also possibly characters that are nice, or weak but endearing, that get killed off for the sake of a story's plot, eg. Rue from the Hunger Games series, or Merlin from the anime Black Bullet. I do not approve of that plot device. *hisses at authors and writers using that trope*

I'd be a golden wyvern, and I would hoard... gaming things. The petty humans would never know they were losing to a dragon--

Dang...Funko Pops, plushies, weird beanie hats, and of course booksXD

I'd most likely have 50 copies of some booksXD