Kit-the-Useless

If you were a dragon, what would you hoard?

I would be my dragon Bolz, to hoard eggs and literally host an eggs trading store at the entrance of a town.

(If I was Shiny I think I would do a silly thing, to try to hoard water and create a whole aquarium in a nest xd.png)

Edited by Rainbowlight

...considering my pixel pet problem...probably pets or stuffed animals, lol.

Also yarn. I need to knit more, wow.

I would probably be a Gaia Xenowyrm and hoard plants inside of a jungle cave...and maybe some pretty seashells and rocks. Anything shiny or metallic kind of goes.

As a hobbyist of geology, I would hoard gems, crystals, and any stones or rocks I found pretty or interesting.

Books. Pretty stereotypical, and not as comfortable to sleep on as a pile of gold, but if I am going to live a couple lifetimes, I might as well have something to read.

Despite all the cartoons saying otherwise, and while gold is one of the softest metals, it is still far too hard to be comfortable to sleep on xd.png And definitely don't go diving into it!

I already hoard all kinds of rocks, fossils, bones, feathers, and minerals so if I were a dragon I feel that I would be worse than now.

Dice. All sorts of dice. Sparkly dice, glittery dice, swirly peaches and cream dice, all kinds. And of all sides, too (I have so many d4s).

If I was a dragon, I would hoard other dragons and train them in my army, then I would take over the world! MWAHAHAHAHA! *thunder rumbles in the distance* Oh, and I'd also hoard rocks and plushies. :3

Despite all the cartoons saying otherwise, and while gold is one of the softest metals, it is still far too hard to be comfortable to sleep on xd.png And definitely don't go diving into it!

Epic reference to Scrooge McDuck is epic. wub.gif

I know I posted before, but on top of those things I'd hoard I'd also hoard as many sparkly crystals as I could find and my prized collection of Pokemon cards which I started back in 1998.

I would set myself up somewhere chilly (but not freezing) and hoard blankets and pillows. All the blankets, all the pillows. Comforters, throws, quilts. Polyfill, cotton, goose down, micro bead, memory foam.

I would be the warmest and most comfortable dragon in the realm.

If I were a dragon I would probably hoard pieces of metal, bones and sea glass.