Kit-the-Useless

If you were a dragon, what would you hoard?

A new addition to my hoard would be apples. I would be a fruit eating dragon...

At the moment, books and food (always need to be sure I have plenty of food).

I would horde books. I'd have the biggest dragon library ever. Also fine works of art and beautiful tapestries. 

Sweets, soft things, rocks, sticks, really anything I'd find interesting to the eyes or touch. I'd be the type of dragon who takes in abandoned animals too, not exclusively dragons.

I would hoard coffee, books, plants and music. 

Arts of my Love and me :3 and some other pretty stuff

might also horad money - to buy or even order the above:P

and all them reptile pets

Edited by VixenDra

If I were a wild dragon with no human contact: smooth stones, feathers, small bits of driftwood

If I had access to man-made things: pretty photographs, Lego bricks, stuffed animals

I think I'd hoard bones. Like animal skulls, antlers, partial or incomplete skeletons - stuff like that. And maybe glass bottles.

Well, I do hoard a few things. Mostly my cross stitch supplies and charts. I would hoard cat related items (never hoard the kitties... might have 2 or three, but wouldn't hoard them). Oh, and jewelry.

I'd hoard shiny bits of metal or rocks, but my main focus would be on pillows and fuzzy blankets- they're much nicer to lay in a pile of!

1 hour ago, DoodleMax said:

I'd hoard shiny bits of metal or rocks, but my main focus would be on pillows and fuzzy blankets- they're much nicer to lay in a pile of!

Same, but I'd hoard pillows, fuzzy blankets, feathers(parrot) and books! Maybe some computers...