Kit-the-Useless

If you were a dragon, what would you hoard?

I would hoard all kinds of shark plushies, such as different breeds or sizes. I would also be a dragon with a shark fin. And maybe even a shark tail.

I would hoard all kinds of shark plushies, such as different breeds or sizes. I would also be a dragon with a shark fin. And maybe even a shark tail.

Oooo that sounds awesome!

Lol I'd hoard cats too xd.png being a dragon makes them easy to find food for. Also I'd probably hoard shiney things cuz anything shiney is cool. I'd also hoard sandwiches. As a dragon I could no longer make sandwiches and I'd need to stock up on sandwich supply.

I'd probably hoard stuffed animals, or blankets. And probably flowers, and insects. Moths are my favorite. wub.gif

Cats, stuffed animals, books, art supplies, amiibos and retro nintendo stuff xd.pngxd.png

Edit:

OH AND FOOD!

Edited by Clya

Anything that moves or peak my interest. xd.png I'd have a bunch of random crap, like a hockey stick, a stuffed animal, a bunch of books, a couple of plants here and there, a blanket, some movie posters, xd.png and stuff like that.

Edited by jillybean711

If I were a dragon, I'd be a Hellhorse first of all.

I would hoard the bones of vampires that tried to kill the eggs I'd hoard until they hatched

I'd hoard the eggs

I'd hoard dead sheep

I'd hoard wolves

I'd hoard shiny things

I'd hoard not shiny things

I'd hoard the vampires

I'd hoard humans

I'd hoard everything o.o

I would probably hoard valuable and expensive items, and also anything that's colorful and shiny.

If I were a dragon, I would be a Bronze Dragon from World of Warcraft and hoard time-keeping devices, especially gold-colored ones that match my scales.

If I were a DC dragon, I would be a Stripe and hoard baby Stripes. laugh.gif

I'd be a Silver Shimmer, and hoard sapphires, turquoise, silver, and amethysts.

Figurines, tons of figurines. Especially from Touhou characters.

And probably other stuff like fossils.

My Friends! They would NEVER GET AWAY FROM ME EVER xd.png

In addition to everything else that I hoard I would hoard steam giftcards laugh.gif

If I was a dragon, I'd probably be a Gray (Grumpy as all get out xd.png).

For what I'd hoard, books, scrolls, pens, basically anything to do with knowledge and literature.

I'd also hoard jewellery and precious stones, gems, particularly ones like Amethysts, Peridots, Obsidian. Basically any that catches my eye xd.png (though not any of the sentient variety wink.gif ).

Finally, music boxes. Especially ones that are uniquely shaped, like carousels.

Edited by CharonDusk

I dunno what kind of dragon I'd be but my hoard would consist of 'oddly specific homoerotic material'.

Everyone has such great things to hoard. lol. I could probably agree with many of them. xd.png

If I were a dragon, I'd hoard anime merchandise. movies, series, figures, plushies, etc. Also video games like 3DS, Wii-U, Playstation (all four systems), my favorite sweet iced tea, Mountain Dew, my favorite foods, ramen, etc. And I can't forget my music. I'd go nuts without tons of music. Probably a few radios with nice big bass speakers.

Gemstones of all kinds, just like classic dragons I suppose. Shiny things and riches. Luxury. The idea amuses me. I'd be a golden wyvern too, collecting anything to match the color of my scales.

Edited by andromedae

Red solo cups and water bottles. And occasionally Vocaloid merch. even if i dont really like the vocaloids who get the merch lol

anything velvet, twenty one pilots (the band) (for safekeeping ofc), fluffy socks and any neko atsume objects I could somehow obtain.

Fair, right?

If I were a dragon, I would probably hoard all kinds of things. But if I had to choose one specific thing, I would hoard either of these: books, pillows, cookies.

I'd hoard shiny things, fluffy things, expensive yarn/fabric (velvet, angora, alpaca, etc.), fandom merchandise (Doctor Who, Star Trek, Harry Potter, etc.), chocolate, and a ridiculous amount of books.