Kit-the-Useless

If you were a dragon, what would you hoard?

(Newbie saying hi)

I would hoard pebbles and stones :3 I do that already atm.

Because stones, they are so wonderful!

I'd hoard pretty stones of all kinds but mostly the blue and gold ones. :3

I'd hoard anything that's shiny, blue, and/or gold. Sparkly is epicness. Stones, textiles, fabrics, books, carpets, drapes, pillows, bedding, gemstones, posters, pictures, books, jewelry, scrolls, tapestries, artwork, drawings, stands, vases, plates, hanging stuff, sculptures, and even the most random of widgets and oddments as long as they are blue, sparkly, shiny, and even better have gold or silver accents. xd.png They MUST be a nice dark blue however and none of this "almost green" nonsense. -^-

I would seriously keep nabbing hatchlings of other dragons that are shiny, sparkly and/or blue. Especially blue and gold ones. Stealing dem eggs too! <3 I'd collect the shells or maybe use spells to keep the eggs whole and intact. <3 I'd even use spells to keep the hatchlings forever hatchlings as part of my growing living mosaic of blue and gold. <3 Hide yo eggs and yo hatchlings!

I'd collect star and wing motifs, pictures of the sky, and the like. I'd collect so many books I'd run out of cave walls to carve shelves of books into it. xd.png I'd collect ice and water and have plentiful streams and waterfalls through my mountain caves and live where there's plenty of snow. xd.png Especially great flying conditions oh my yes. -w-

I'd hoard also art supplies and do lots of beautiful paintings and mosaics on my walls and such with my blue and gold jewelry and stones. It would be nothing BUT shades of dark blue and gold with some silver in my caverns! <3 And I'd be there blending right in. -w-

But seriously my mate would have to have his own separate cavern to escape my blue and gold obsession in decorating. xd.png He'd do it all black and red, and have hordes of weapons and armor and books on that, as well as learning how to make more himself (dragon sized sword!). He'd be SO unpopular with the knights in the realm because he'd keep stealing their weapons so they'd have to go and get MORE. xd.png

Also his cave would ideally have fire and be NICE and toasty warm with minimum of water around. xd.png Something more volcano and desert like but with plenty of darkness and shade for him to get out of the painful sunlight lol. He'd blend right in with his black caverns because he'd want to be all epic badass blackness himself. xd.png With some connection to forest and woods however because he really likes that and likes to go hunting as well as practice his fighting skills. I think he'd be really weirded out at my living mosaic collection. -//-;;

From the sounds of it, now we'd have to have a connecting "neutral" cave for both of us to hang out ROFL. He loves black, red, and heat and dryness, while I love dark blue, gold, and cold and water. lol Un problemo mucho? xd.png

But seriously have I mentioned how much I love blue and gold?

Edited by Sapphira_Majoram

I assume I'd hoard humans since, as a human, I hoard dragons.

This must be the best answer this thread has ever had. EVER. laugh.gif

I already said sea shells, as if, if I were a dragon and had a cave where I'd dwell and live, you wouldn't be able to see the stone walls of my cave from all the sea shells that I'd have there. tongue.gif And if I could hoard living things, I'd add dolphins. And pretty fish. All kinds of sea-dwelling creatures. smile.gif

I would hoard empty soda cans (non-crushed), glass bottles and bottle caps. I'd probably try to organize them and put the most interesting and shiny sodas off in the highest tower (cause I live in an abandoned castle) where I'd sleep. I'd probably try juggling my favorite bottle caps on my nose in my free time as well :3

I'd probably hoard metal. Ore, scrap, whatever form I could find. I'd be the bane of industrial development everywhere. cool.gif

Treasures and chickens/ turkey/ some kind of poultry , I'd eat the birds and their eggs but I'd keep enough around so they can breed and what not. The treasure is pretty self-explanatory.

Dangit, I was about to say that as I saw your post.

I would hoard pushpins or thumbtacks if I had really tough scales. Shiny with pretty colors.

If it weren't things to eat, probably books and scrolls and things like that. Then I'd read it one tome at a time and put the rest in a pile for later.

I'd be a harvest and hoard as much food as possible.

Fishies... lots and lots of fishes

Big ones, little ones, fat ones and long ones. Bright colors! Some with scales and some without. Fish with big teeth and fish with big lips.

Some I'd keep in huge aquariums and some I'd keep in ponds.

I'd feed them and pet them.

and my favorite would be named Henry laugh.gif

Hmmm... probably random things. Or magic related. Or random things that seem magical to me, whichever. Shinier the better, but not always lol.

Books.

All kinds of things that are shiny and/or steampunk-looking.

Things I'd steal from museums (such as paintings and ancient artifacts).

Tableware with kitschy / romantic designs.

Chocolate.

Plush toys.

... And also everything I ever owned because I can't throw away anything. If I were a dragon, I would need a really big cave. (Oh wait, I would actually need a really big cave as a human, too.)

Probably cute plushies or hats and scarves. Or all those! Then I'd be a warm dragon with an impressive collection of plushies, as I already have a lot of them. biggrin.gif

Old video games.. 8D Not that I don't do that already.

Edited by suskekun222

Anything knitted or crocheted, like sweaters, mittens, hats, scarfs, pants. I would tear them apart to make a nest-like spot for my cave.

oh, definitely mattresses! or even different types of pillows, with different varying pillowcases!