Kit-the-Useless

If you were a dragon, what would you hoard?

I would probably horde cats tongue.gif

Totally me. xd.png I'd be a pillow dragon that wants to surround herself in fluffiness.

I would hoard mints. Wait, I already do. I'm just getting started, though.

Nail polishes and some stuffs, tools.

Then, I'm would be not too big dragon. And maybe need someone for care my claws(nails) if I can't use paws(hands) like human(Or Fantasy / SF human-like species, other primates).

I'd probably hoard shiny weapons and armor that I could find laying around, maybe fancy stones as well.

As Bolz, he'd also hoard keyboards (since he always smash them when he's mad). Keep in mind that the keyboards came from someone that abandoned him first (uh huh)

Edit1: Fixing grammar. Apparently the phone won't let me type

Edited by Rainbowlight

I'd Hoard either one out of these or all of them at once. I just can't choose! X3

1. EXTREMELY Soft And Fluffy Plushes

2. Games (Mainly Old Games)

3. Artifacts/Antiques

4. Fossils

5. Unfertilized/Dead Dragon Eggs

There's my list. :3

Well, I've kind of always wanted the stereotypical 'perfect' study, soooo...and I LOVE fantasy...

My hoard would probably look like some kind of crazy magician's lab s: Magic items, books, tools, things for; chemistry, biology, astronomy, archaeology, geology/crystals, art, music...maps...

I'd probably have a little bit of everything, really ^^; using Art and Music in the general sense, since I'm rather eclectic...things to admire, and things to do...

(EDITED) Rugs and tactile things as well, too...

*shrugs* I think the question would be, what would I NOT hoard... s:

Some people, too... wacko.gif chefs, magicians of various sorts, musicians, some of the philosophers...etc, etc, etc. Probably only temporarily, though, unless they enjoyed working for/with me s:

Edited by Miera_Sheighani

Hmm...

Pepsi, board games, pop vinyl figures, comics, a vast collection of 80's rock music... wait nope I hoard that stuff already. As a dragon I'd probably hoard hatchies. Feed, care and protect them and then send them on their way. A foster dragon of sorts biggrin.gif

As an artist, I would definitely hoard pencils, pens, and paints. Turquoise objects of any kind would also be a good one.

Probably pillows, crystals, books, anything vanilla/cinnamon scented, and art materials. xd.png

Candles, erasers, lip balm, colored pencils, writing instruments, adult coloring books, and gemstones.

I would probably hoard all kinds of books, journals, notes, and secrets (considering if i am a dragon). As well as books containing teleportation spells to other worlds (that's asking for the impossible), that would mean getting more books from that world, and oh hell possibility be endless (its impossible a'ight)

If I were a dragon, I would most likely hoard geodes, large ones, small ones, every size in between. I don't know exactly what it is, but the absolute thrill of just cracking open a beautiful stone to see even more beautiful crystals inside is just exhilarating! Every now and then, I would probably find someone out in the middle of nowhere, and give them a prized geode, simply to share their beauty with the rest of the world. (If you can't tell, I like surprises and crystals)

Edited by Faolyn

Makeup, tarot decks, perfume, shoes, dresses and fancy teacups

If I was a dragon I'd eventually have a huge horde of shark plushes or all kinds of toys of different sea animals. And Tamagotchis too!