Kit-the-Useless

If you were a dragon, what would you hoard?

cool rocks, semi-precious/precious minerals, seashells, glass bottles, animal skulls, and potted plants!

i'd keep my own potted plant garden, decorating it with all the things from my hoard.

Edited by catmosphere

Anything shiny, sparkly, glittery, pearlescent, or unusually small. Also maybe red, blue, and black things since their my favorite colors. And perhaps fluffy things. Chocolate rabbits are pretty great, too. There's just too many possible things to hoard to decide! @~@

I would hoard chocolate, glitter, books, and a bunch of (probably stolen) lunch boxes and hoodies.

I think I posted in here already before, but I'd imagine I'd hoard a bunch of different things and keep them in separate caves. I'd definitely be the type of dragon to hoard crystals and eat them though.

I'd probably hoard soft blankets. Who doesn't love a comfortable sleep?

I would break into musician's houses and steal golden and platinum records if I was a dragon. biggrin.gif

pop vinyl figures! I have an addiction.. xd.png

also, Kalev dark chocolate with cherry...yum! *drools* tongue.gif

Books! But since that would pose a minor problem....the safer option I would choose is music CDS

Electronics! All kinds of gadgets; working and not. Oh . . . um, already do. wub.gif

Electronic devices, books, Pokemon plushies, shiny stuff

I already hoard buttons and beads... but also I'd prolly hoard a bunch of other junk 'cause why not laugh.gif

Books! I already own over 300 paperbacks and there's a bunch more I want to get lately, but think how much I could cram into a cave!

Interesting rocks. But as a dragon I'd be able to carry off small boulders I wanted, too.

Related to the above, fossils. Especially ammonites.

Small pottery and mugs. I have a weakness for odd little containers.

Plants. I'd probably turn the entrance to my lair into a succulent garden, or cover it with moss and ferns.

Hmm, there's a lot of bookwyrms in this thread, isn't there? tongue.gif

Indeed. ^^ We already have our hoards of books despite the lack of a dragon form. laugh.gif

I mentioned in my first reply to this thread that I want to hoard pillows, books, and cookies. However, I already hoard books and I actually cannot hoard cookies because I eat them all eventually. laugh.gif I suppose that I just hoard pillows then. ^^

I'd hoard shoes, but I'm pretty sure I already do...

I could just hoard money, and then spend it all on shoes, tattoo's and music, but that wouldn't classify as hoarding, would it?

Things I already hoarding in my vault. Or would hoard vaults maybe. Edited by sh20000sh

I would hoard smaller dragons, and teach them to hoard even smaller dragon, and so on and so forth

Besides jewels, riches and shiny things...I would hoard castles and other pretty buildings. I'd claim them as my own, likely gathering some sort of reptile army to defend them for me while I'm away. In, fact I'd likely collect creatures for my reptile army, like Komodo dragons, alligators, crocodiles and snakes.

Books, hands down. Already at over 1,300 physical copies not counting a few hundred eBooks. Definitely well on my way to being a book dragon.