Kit-the-Useless

If you were a dragon, what would you hoard?

BOOKS!

ย 

Also fossils, interesting stones, drawings, paintings, gramophone discs...

Edited by Aldarion

I already collect stuffed dragons, so I guess I would hoard that? Would be kind of like hoarding dolls as a human, if I was a dragon hoarding dragon plushies.

ย 

I'd also hoard small little silly trinkets. Things like funny-looking bobble heads, nonsensical figurines, strange little machines with oddly-specific uses... basically all the fun thrift-store finds.

books, lil trinkets, random plushies, food, more food, desserts, crystals, rocks, feathers, other dragon's stuff, secrets, insects.

Harley parts. I have a huge collection already, but one can never have enough Harley parts. Make them all shiny. So exciting.

Fandom Merch. Mostly plushies and figurines.

ย 

But if I had to be more specific, Spamton Merch! I'm a big fan of his! :D

ย 

(Ironically as a kid I used to collect a lot of random things (paperclips, rocks, shells, feathers, etc), even had a small collection of those little button batteries because I liked how shiny they were!)

Edited by GreyFacade

I would hoard all type of animals. It would be like an animal sanctuary for people to come by and enjoy (maybe adopt). Then I'd have my personal private hoard of the finest greeneries in townย ๐Ÿ˜Ž

100% would keep crystals and precious stones, along with ANYTHING bedazzled. In fact, my whole lair would be bedazzled. All of it.ย 

Can I hoard Gods?

ย 

Also tea sets, candles, tarot cards, lingerie and hair clips.

ย 

I'd be a pillow dragon and use all the hair clips.

Probably those perfectly smooth, nicely rounded rocks you find in the great lakes

I would say crystals since I already do that lol

Aside from gold, I would say diamonds.

ย 

๐ŸŽตย Diamonds are forever, forever, forever...ย ๐ŸŽต

Probably what I hoard irl! Silver and gold Italian jewelry, books, cool rocks and crystals, and cool art I find

Iโ€™d hoard all that your kind covets, including futureโ€™s self titled album on vinyl signed in Molly and Percocet ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿš€ย 

Lately I find myself hoarding paintable minis for D&D. They keep me out of trouble and are fun to play with.

Posted (edited)

Dog toys. Lots and lots of dog toys!

Edited by Jamari

Oh gosh.. probably a bit of everything? But if I had to choose; Friendly Creatures, Shells, Stones, Herbs.

Crystals, math (not past algebra), art stuff, stuff that scouts do, comfy stuff, music (that's in my taste), Pokemon cards, games, and Nintendo games, along with Nintendo devices, cats, along with cat care supplies, probably that sticky tack stuff, you know, the stuff that's greyish yellow that can stick stuff to places, and earbuds/headphones. I always somehow either lose my earbuds, or get a size too big XD