Kit-the-Useless

If you were a dragon, what would you hoard?

With all this hoarding books, you sound like bookwyrm dragons from the dragon requests fourm:)...

Edited by tneVtnegelletnI

I think I want to hoard books...

but not really published books. More like fanfictions...

----

I could also hoard pens, blankets, pillows, coffee, cake, skincare products

Edited by gigglymonkey12

I'd definitely hoard all kinds and colors of gemstones, but also sparkly clothing and shoes, lol! I'd also hoard music CDs, movies and D&D books. I'd probably hoard all kinds of animals as pets, too.

I'd hoard cute things! Hello Kitty and kawaii stuff and cute animals (all of them), and decorations, like stuff that's Doctor Who and Adventure Time and definitely Pokemon. Also stuffed toys! And weird plants. Oh wait, I already hoard those things! Not the animals though, but the rest >.< xd.png

I'd get an army of crows, collect kaleidoscopes, telescopes and all bits of meteorite I can find.

Edited by Kraz

I'd have the hoard of hoards, cause I see value and potential in way too many things. I'd never throw anything away and I'd be super greedy and attack everything I can find and take the nice loot away. But the most prominent items in my hoard would probably be pillows, shiny things, and bird-related objects. I would hoard video games and electronics, but I'm not sure how I would use them as a dragon.

Sweaters....ALL of the grandma sweaters that are big and baggy and warm. I already have so many, and find myself buying them for the novelty of them. Plus it would make for a nice cozy bed! Only downside is I'd have to really invest in mothballs...

I'd hoard Kalev Chocolate, (a brand of chocolate from Estonia) but it wouldn't be a hoard if it was all eaten because then it wouldn't exist.

:I

Edited by Trickseh

I'm sitting here imagining a knight going up to a dragons hoard and finding all this weird stuff.

"I've come to slay the might dragon andddd.... Why are there grandma sweaters?"

Anyway I would hoard knowledge, any book, magic, scroll, and magical trinkets would belong to me.

Books. So many books. And probably houseplants, since I already hoard those.

If I were an inter-galactic space traveling dragon I would hoard/conquer small moons/planets/asteroids. I would be able to teleport easily between worlds and visit them whenever I pleased.

Edited by andromedae