Kit-the-Useless

If you were a dragon, what would you hoard?

Mhhh, good questions....

I guess i go with Pillows and Scaly Animals. (Snakes, Lizards, other dragons >_>)

Fuzzy blankets, fuzzy socks, and scarves.

And geeky t-shirts too.

Besides female dragons I hoard anything technology related :). Maybe birds as well as I love parakeets :). i own some and have hatched them from eggs.

Yes I am a dragon :). Least in soul and spirit as not sure how to change in body yet.

Edited by DragonessLover

What most dragons are known to hard... Coins (I'd have one of every coin known to man if I could) and gemstones (I'd have every known gemstone and crystal in all forms possible.)

Also, stuffed animals of felines, anime/manga memorabilia of certain characters I love, Beauty and the Beast related memorabilia as it is my favorite fairy tale and music boxes! I'd probably start a mask collection also... 

I'd also have a an entire mountain or two of my own to keep everything. 

Books, books and more books. Also would hoard figurines like Breyers and stuff from fandoms I really like. Also dragon statues.

^ Ooh, that reminded me of something I would have loved to collect: Daggers. The ornate kind.

If I were a dragon I would definitely hoard gemstones like opal, and citrine and such.

Probably blankets, pillows, sheets, carpets, etc.

I need to create the ultimate pillow fort

Books, lots and lots of books. And dogs, and horses. Surround myself with animals! 

*Eyes last few posts* But.. but... you shouldn't hoard animals... Animal hoarding is bad practice... 20171216030019-8782252b.png 

Unless you really can take care of the amount of animals you hoard... Meaning you give them all the food, water, space, attention, medical care and whatnot without neglecting yourself or any of the animals in question...

I'd hoard purple things, everything from purple earbuds to purple flowers. In fact, my profile pic is now part of the hoard. XD

Update: I have a new obsession with squishies so I would definitely hoard those too. I already kind of do... 15 and counting!