Kit-the-Useless

If you were a dragon, what would you hoard?

TV shows, novels, movies, anything that is interesting and would keep me busy.

And most insanely, I would hoard phones and computers biggrin.gif

Now I can't kick the image of a dragon reading a book with glasses on out of my head

Candy and pins (like the round button pins that you clip onto clothing)

O wait I already hoard that

Edited by ShadowMonster

PUPPIES! I already have a start, I have a puppy. Also, I would hoard food. I am always hungry! wink.gif

Everything? Even in real life I hoard so much useless things like boxes because they intrigue me. Cats, fishes, shells, gemstones, rocks, cards..? Candy! Buttons/pins/badges, posters, merchandise! TØP stuff to be specific.

Everything, because it's like that. poptartFINALTINY.gif

I would hoard eggs too lol

As I said in another thread....iron pyrite/ mica rocks and clear plastic man-made stones. Just think if you had some iron pyrite or mica rocks and held a clear plastic stone in front of it outside in the sun? It would magnify all sparkly glitteryness O~O Also the clear plastic would look like a frozen(but not cold) water droplet <3

I would hoard my life experiences and joy of living -- physical possessions can be a burden and a weakness. That isn't to say I wouldn't collect the occasional shiny stone or feather or two ;p

I saw one of those "first letter of your first/last name/object to your left" things with this concept and it said that I would hoard empty ramen bowls. Works for me, I can eat the ramen and keep the bowl!

But realistically, I would hoard tons of things like gems, pretty much any rock I find to be interesting, books, plushies, ribbons... wait, I'm already hoarding these irl. xd.png

Edited by DarkDragonfly330

Shiny things! I hoard a lot of nice shiny necklaces and bracelets.

In real life I hoard a lot of art prints and postcard and pin badges so I guess those too?

most likely kittens and video games (mainly pokemon) oh, and tons and tons of art supplies :3 can't resist a cat, like, ever

I could see myself being much like my avatar - a white dragon with kittens...soooo many kittens.

Maybe books, too. smile.gif

I get the feeling I'd hoard hoards. xd.png

Like, I'd have different rooms in my cave, each filled with a different type of random thing.

So one would be bottlecaps, another would be nice stones, another would be coins (or gold and jewels - perhaps that would be separate?) and fluffy things, and shiny things, etc etc etc. xd.png

Oooo...I gotta admit, Id hord polished colorful pebbles and also maybe dead things...like....broken bones and what not......Mainly polished pebbled tho.

Edited by DemimondeSemigoddess

-Books(Include kindle and other E-book reader)

-Cats, foxes, fishs for pet and stuffs for them

-A lot of gold and jewels

-Computers

-Tea, sweets, cheese, spicy food

Edited by kjym16

Oh and I'd hoard anything shiny/metalic that is pretty. Like old keys and stuff