Kit-the-Useless

If you were a dragon, what would you hoard?

everything....................................................

i like i take. i'm a dragon, no one would stop me

Food. Depending on which breed of the dragon I was on DC, the food would be what I normally eat.

Edited by bigbite100

i would be a bad dragon

user posted image

ANYWAY, i'm surprised more people wouldn't be into awful cursed magic stuff

I'd hoard swords, pink things, fluffy blankets, paints/paintbrushes, and books! 'v'

I'd be a harvest and hoard as much food as possible.

I wanted to say i love your sighature.

I would hoard all the secrets. It would be an empty cave cuz i cant keep secrets well.

Gemstones, books, fooood, and EVERY SINGLE COPIC, PRISMACOLOR AND ANY SORT OF OTHER ART BRANDS IN EXISTENCE I WILL OWN THEM ALL *ahem* I just really really like art supplies....

Books, and some fossils and pretty gemstones. And some random peasants to turn the pages of the books for me.

And pillows. Forget sleeping on a pile of gold, I'd sleep on the most epic pillow mound on the planet.

Edited by Andygal

Corpses.

This.

If I were a beast, especially one that can potentially tap into some sort of mystical forces, I would most probably go on a rampage. There's no point in being dishonest about this hypothetical, what else would one do? Everyone would be terrified of me, and those who aren't would probably want to sedate, capture or even kill me to sate their curiosities or greed. Even if humanity is accepting of a living example of one of the most widely renowned mythical beasts of legend, there would always be a greedy fragment who would want me dead or captured.

Ultimately, in the best of circumstances, my presence would spark a war of interests among mankind, or they would simply all be my enemies to varying degrees.

To do anything but resort to slaughtering them would mean having to live as a recluse, eternally hiding from other people, living a life of loneliness and having to barely scrape by to feed myself. What sort of life would that be?

Assuming the dragon I became had the strength to do so, I would use it to slaughter multitudes, saving only those whom willingly submit to my will. I would use what I am given and make the most of it.

Hmmm...probably food, drinks, a blanket, electronics, and books.

Yeah, I wouldn't be an evil or even normal dragon, just one who's lazy too much. Eh

I'd collect the seeds of every plant, flower, and tree around the world, and I'd find a remote place where I could grow them undisturbed. I would keep extras of each seed hoarded and stored away in my cave. tongue.gif I'd also like many different species of moths and butterflies (the types that pollinate flowers), lots and lots of them. tongue.gif

Well, since humans do this to dragons, I would steal human babies and raise and domesticate them, then keep sketches and stats about them on a scroll...

Unicorns, probably. I'd be like the nicer version of King Haggard hahaha x)