zaverxi

August Release

Actually, now that I think about it, what would be cool would be a features update. There are so many awesome BSA suggestions, etc. that I'd love to see released into the cave instead of a dragon this month.

I'd love more pygmies.

Nothing against pygmies but they seem to end as cave blockers. Same for drakes and two-headed. Right now that are two pygmies sitting in the Alpine since the shuffle, 4 minutes so far.

So, if there's a release of a pygmy, I hope there would be a "normal" breed at the same time.

Nothing against pygmies but they seem to end as cave blockers. Same for drakes and two-headed. Right now that are two pygmies sitting in the Alpine since the shuffle, 4 minutes so far.

So, if there's a release of a pygmy, I hope there would be a "normal" breed at the same time.

Are you referring to all pygmies or just the birthday releases...because compared to the rest of the breeds in those 3 species only the birthday ones are cave blockers right now.

All I want for August is an Encyclopedia update.

Just that... for my sanity's sake.

Oh yes, this! PRETTY PLEASE!

And if there has to be a new dragon, a really ugly one, so I can catch up with all the recent releases. xd.png

I want it to be later in the month so I can concentrate on getting breeding projects and those CBs I'm missing for a little while. xd.png

It seems to me that we've got a pretty clear pattern set of last-weekend small releases. Personally, I think the two-headeds, drakes, and pygmies are less popular than normal dragons precisely BECAUSE there are so few of them and therefore so few breeding options. So IMO more of any of those is always good. However, I'd also be very happy to see a new hybrid or two. Hybrids are fun.

Indeed, I'm pretty sure we'll get the release close to the end of the month like I desire. ^^ I'm happy with just about everything. Releases are fun, matter the breed.

A much as I love new breeds, I REALLY would like to see some of the suggestions looked at. I haven't seen a user-made suggestion (I don't think the encyclopedia was one???) or a BSA added since I started playing.

A much as I love new breeds, I REALLY would like to see some of the suggestions looked at. I haven't seen a user-made suggestion (I don't think the encyclopedia was one???) or a BSA added since I started playing.

We've got a cave clock (although only on the default skin AFAIK) which has been a user suggestion for a very long time.. The encyclopedia was pretty much a user suggestion - users had been asking for extra breed info for forever in some kind of journal or such. Name claiming (although not implemented yet) was a user suggestion. The way multicolored/plain Solstices work was changed upon user request. I'm fairly certain multi+sort was user requested. Some smaller tweaks were also user suggestions. Don't dragon request released dragons count as user suggestions? =p

~

I expect the last weekend of the month again. I'd like a hybrid/D2P with a typical dragon with one or both preferably done by a non-in-cave artist. o3o

I'm fairly certain multi+sort was user requested.

It was indeed shades.png

I want moah hybrids. And moah drakes.

More drakes would be nice, too, actually. I'd love to see drakes and two-headed dragons become more popular. I think if there was a bigger breeding pool, and maybe even if a metallic in those species were introduced, they'd be a lot more popular! smile.gif

But yeah, I'd really like some new features (like some new BSAs) as well.

I'd like some ultra-rares, dragons catchable only at specific times (ex. red ones drop 12-6am, blue variation from 6am-12pm etc), or a dragon set that breeds per Mendellian genetics added in to stir things up a bit around here.

I'd like some ultra-rares, dragons catchable only at specific times (ex. red ones drop 12-6am, blue variation from 6am-12pm etc), or a dragon set that breeds per Mendellian genetics added in to stir things up a bit around here.

The problem with time specific dragons is that we have world wide players and when it's daytime for them it's night for the day glories and such so it's very difficult for them to get a day glory and sunrise and whatnot. Make the dragons super rare and they won't be able to trade for them.

Not sure what you mean by Mendellian genetics though lol.

Edited by RecycledHeart

I hope we have a Release middle/end of the month. Definitely DON'T want another dragon that only breeds with itself, please - nor another Biome blocker. And make it those great-looking Balloon/Seasonal hybrids!! I really liked those. A lot!

This. Or maybe veggie dragons (I know I repeat myself, but I love them so much), cause the season for fresh veggies is on...

Since we have so many epic dragons on page (wyrms, all those bloody-horror-night-diamond-etc beautiful creatures) a not-so-serious species would be refreshing.

These are my wishes, but ofc will take whatever is thrown smile.gif

Are you referring to all pygmies or just the birthday releases...because compared to the rest of the breeds in those 3 species only the birthday ones are cave blockers right now.

Oh so NOT true - the only pygmies that aren't blockers are the little Black Mysts and the Sea Pearl - the others just sit there by the twos and threes til they get bumped off the biome page. I've sat there and watched them do just that. But the cool purple flame ones are really bad because they're so new, I guess. To me, the sprites are just too tiny to even get to appreciate their loveliness. I DO like the - was it Bok Choy pygmy in the garden series (?) tho and the Dwarf Water is really cute too. But for right now my vote goes to the Balloon/Seasonal hybrid - those are really 'cunning'!

I love the balloon/seasonal hybrids! biggrin.gif But since they're not even finished yet, I don't think we can expect to see them in cave for quite some time. tongue.gif I'd love them to eventually be released, though.

Echoing Imogen that a not-so-serious release might be refreshing! Especially since we've had some pretty intense magic sorta ones lately.

I want something...purple. Purple is nice. Or maybe a sweet lavender. ^^ Not likely, I know, but having more purple dragons to play around with would be nice.

I want something...purple. Purple is nice. Or maybe a sweet lavender. ^^ Not likely, I know, but having more purple dragons to play around with would be nice.

Sweet lavender would be lovely~

I think I'd like to have a plain dragon that complements some of the other dragon's sprites. [Not that I'm getting a say in this, but I can dream, right?] Because... while all the recent colorful releases really have been awesome and interesting [different sub-species, sprites changing with the day, or simply colorful like the Anagallises], I'd really like to have something that's not going to be in high demand and can be used to build lineages with the more flamboyant guys. Maybe a new gray dragon? We really don't have much of those.

I'd be happy with a new grey breed. They tend to go well with almost everything. ^^

I'd love a hybrid... but I wince every time I see the balloon/seasonal hybrid, because I personally can't stand balloons and don't have any on my scroll. and if the balloon/seasonal hybrid is released, balloons will become hard to find. I should probably just hitch up my drawers and grab some balloons while the grabbing is good. tongue.gif

You've got a good long while before those are released, at least. xd.png First they'd need to stay on the Completed List for a while, then they'd get removed and stay away from the public eye until most people forget about them, and then they would get released. So yeah, you've probably have years to get those Balloons.

Edited by Tehya Faye

I'd love a hybrid... but I wince every time I see the balloon/seasonal hybrid, because I personally can't stand balloons and don't have any on my scroll. and if the balloon/seasonal hybrid is released, balloons will become hard to find. I should probably just hitch up my drawers and grab some balloons while the grabbing is good. tongue.gif

That may take a while to happen, but hoard them either way. ONE DAY you'll be needing a lot of them. tongue.gif