Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Hi and happy Halloween week (almost)! 

For xenowyrms, are you more likely to breed a stat from a stat? It seems like for the other types of xenowyrms, most of the time two of the same type will breed that type. 

WELL....  in my experience.... I have yet to get one from two non-stats, though I was gifted one:

https://dragcave.net/lineage/ZWnV7 but I have had better luck with two stats together than with a stat and another Xeno - a while ago. NONE recently !

5 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

WELL....  in my experience.... I have yet to get one from two non-stats, though I was gifted one:

https://dragcave.net/lineage/ZWnV7 but I have had better luck with two stats together than with a stat and another Xeno - a while ago. NONE recently !

thank you! i actually was shocked when i bred two gaias? i believe and got a stat egg! 

What happens if we are scroll locked and then we kill a hatchling(s) to create a Zombie(s)? I don't recall how the kill slots work. Thanks! :) 

Edited by missy_

38 minutes ago, missy_ said:

What happens if we are scroll locked and then we kill a hatchling(s) to create a Zombie(s)? I don't recall how the kill slots work. Thanks! :) 

If the hatchie was growing, It'll take up a growing slot for 24 hours. If frozen, it has no effect on scroll slots. Kill slots are also separate from growing slots.

Hello this is my first Halloween event and I'm not sure this is the right topic to post in, but I don't see any eggs in the Halloween cave. Is there a certain time CB Halloween eggs appear?

6 minutes ago, StarAttack said:

Hello this is my first Halloween event and I'm not sure this is the right topic to post in, but I don't see any eggs in the Halloween cave. Is there a certain time CB Halloween eggs appear?

Because there's such high traffic in the halloween cave as the event just started, it takes a few minutes for new eggs to appear in the cave, and you'd be lucky to be able to grab any. After a day or so you should be able to grab whichever egg you want. This happens upon new dragon releases as well

Just now, Impulsive_Egg said:

Because there's such high traffic in the halloween cave as the event just started, it takes a few minutes for new eggs to appear in the cave, and you'd be lucky to be able to grab any. After a day or so you should be able to grab whichever egg you want. This happens upon new dragon releases as well

Okie doke! Thank you!

no prombel!

Now how do I get that scroll tally image/link in my signature again? It's been a year and I changed my username so I imagine it needs to be updated. Just completely forgot how to do it

2 minutes ago, Impulsive_Egg said:

no prombel!

Now how do I get that scroll tally image/link in my signature again? It's been a year and I changed my username so I imagine it needs to be updated. Just completely forgot how to do it

How to add the scroll stats banner to your signature can be found on this post here: 

If I have a Halloween breed dragon grow up before the 31st would I be able to breed that new ‘Ween dragon for more ‘Ween offspring if it’s still within the window?

Or does Halloween breeding stop on the 30th or something?

21 minutes ago, boscodelta said:

If I have a Halloween breed dragon grow up before the 31st would I be able to breed that new ‘Ween dragon for more ‘Ween offspring if it’s still within the window?

Or does Halloween breeding stop on the 30th or something?

Both bred and caught Halloween dragons cannot breed until next year.

Just now, Lagie said:

Both bred and caught Halloween dragons cannot breed until next year.

Gotcha :) thanks!

5 hours ago, Elizabeth Moonstone said:

Does killing a Pitfire who then immediately revives in its Exalted form takes up a kill slot for 14 days?

Nope, they just need a kill slot to start but won't use it up.

In "Rise of the Zombies," when it states the White dragon "heals surrounding dragons," does anyone know if this pertains to all eight spaces surrounding the White dragon?  

Also, I'm trying to determine the difference between adjacent and surrounding in the nearby tiles.

Thank you! :) 

I think adjacent are the 4 tiles with sides touching your tile and surrounding are all 8 tiles around it. Not 100% sure, though.

28 minutes ago, missy_ said:

In "Rise of the Zombies," when it states the White dragon "heals surrounding dragons," does anyone know if this pertains to all eight spaces surrounding the White dragon?  

They can heal diagonals, thankfully. Purples as well. The whites here have healed both ice and magma.

SmartSelect_20221025-133417_Samsung Internet.jpg

1 minute ago, Shadowdrake said:

They can heal diagonals, thankfully. Purples as well. The whites here have healed both ice and magma.

SmartSelect_20221025-133417_Samsung Internet.jpg

Thank you, and thanks purplehaze! :) I can't quite determine the difference between adjacent, like the damage the Green dragon does to dragons in "adjacent" tiles or when a Thunder dragon attacks and can damage adjacent zombies in a attack. 

When in groups and filtering what is the code to find all your generation one dragons. I had it written down at one point. I thought it was #00 or #01 but it’s not working. Thank you for the help. 9BE303AD-3C0E-4807-80D1-64E6374A268F.thumb.jpeg.ab3c1378e982dd48f7cf2aacbbc36f99.jpeg