Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Is there a suggestion on adding the exact hour and minute to the freeze chart? I seem to remember seeing one somewhere.

10 hours ago, Cuon said:

Oh wow hey Im back 

yeah how does freeze cooldown work? the cooldown starts after you use all your freezes, or starts for each freeze individually? Because I really need to freeze a Ween hatchie and I. Can’t do that apparently.

Anyways quick side note the freeze slot come back on 14 days after the exact second you use it. If you used it Nov 1st 11:00:00 am it comes back Nov 15th 11:00:00 am (unless my math is bad and it should've been 14th, am kind of sleepy rn). You can find a slightly more informative time (which includes hour and minute) on you action page (though you might have to go back a couple of pages if you used a lot of actions during the past 14 days).

Does anyone know the filter tag for two-headeds in the encyclopedia? It says we can filter by type now, such as #pygmy, and #drake also works fine but I can't figure out what to use for two-headed dragons. Tried #two-headed, #twoheaded, variations with #two-head, even #split since that used to be an unofficial term.

Even better would be a post with all available filters (separately for groups/fertility and encyclopedia because apparently the types ones don't work for the former) but something tells me that still doesn't exist as nobody actually knows all the available filter tags. 

1 hour ago, MissK. said:

Even better would be a post with all available filters (separately for groups/fertility and encyclopedia because apparently the types ones don't work for the former) but something tells me that still doesn't exist as nobody actually knows all the available filter tags. 

I have asked about this before, because I can never remember them and there really should be a comprehensive list somewhere.

31 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

I have asked about this before, because I can never remember them and there really should be a comprehensive list somewhere.

Yeah, in my several attempts to search the forums for info I saw you mentioned it here before. It seems @purpledragonclaw said something would be added to the FAQ if I understand correctly, but I don't see anything like that.

1 hour ago, Kelkelen said:

Pssst... is there a way for me to hide a portion of my post when I'm posting from a mobile phone?

You mean mark something as a spoiler?

As far as I can tell not unless you change your mobile view to request the desktop version.

2 hours ago, Kelkelen said:

Pssst... is there a way for me to hide a portion of my post when I'm posting from a mobile phone?

Type [ spoiler ] stuff in spoiler [/ spoiler ] without the spaces

@MissK. The relevant tag is #twoheaddeddragon

Edited by Shadowdrake

Thanks @Shadowdrake! I thought I actually tried that, but it must have been with the dash instead...I lost track of all my attempts.

3 hours ago, Shadowdrake said:

Type [ spoiler ] stuff in spoiler [/ spoiler ] without the spaces

@MissK. The relevant tag is #twoheaddeddragon

Wonderful!  Thanks so much!

I need help finding a thread and my brain is having a short circuit. I love the egg banner in my signature and change it according to the season, but I was having a meltdown changing it for Halloween cause the codes were getting mixed up and now I cant connect to the page where they all are T-T Any one know the name or can share the link of the thread with all the pretty egg banners please?

Thank you!

Never mind, found it :D Thanks anyway ❤️

Edited by Elery.

On 11/3/2022 at 5:12 AM, MissK. said:

Yeah, in my several attempts to search the forums for info I saw you mentioned it here before. It seems @purpledragonclaw said something would be added to the FAQ if I understand correctly, but I don't see anything like that.

You don't because I never found a post with a comprehensive list. 

6 hours ago, purpledragonclaw said:

You don't because I never found a post with a comprehensive list. 

I don't think anyone has a comprehensive list since we all found these filters basically by accident. At least now the encyclopedia mentions a few, but they're also different from fertility and groups apparently. Perhaps this is something that should come from TJ. 

2 hours ago, Library_gremlin said:

The new dragon says it’s incapable of breeding. Is this a glitch?

We have no idea.  There's some discussion going on in the Halloween thread, but so far we can't tell if this is an error or if there's some sort of "trick" to get them to breed.

Hopefully we can get answers soon

2 hours ago, KageSora said:

We have no idea.  There's some discussion going on in the Halloween thread, but so far we can't tell if this is an error or if there's some sort of "trick" to get them to breed.

Hopefully we can get answers soon

Just wanted to cover all the bases . . . 🤷 

Odeen has apparently confirmed that it's a bug.

What dragons can breed multiple eggs?

Edit:thank you Kage for info:)

Edited by animalworld7

11 minutes ago, animalworld7 said:

What dragons can breed multiple eggs?

Holiday dragons but only during their season

Celestial Dragons (can be either Celestial eggs OR the egg of the partner dragon)

Painted Ray Pygmies

As of right now, I believe that's it.

is the trade time limit the same for eggs purchased from the market as they would be if you got them from the cave or do you get to trade those immediately?

Edited by Impulsive_Egg

3 minutes ago, Impulsive_Egg said:

is the trade time limit the same for eggs purchased from the market as they would be if you got them from the cave or do you get to trade those immediately?

You cannot trade market eggs. The time limit for abandoning is the same.

Just now, Shadowdrake said:

You cannot trade market eggs. The time limit for abandoning is the same.

ah thankies

I've noticed people are placing a lot of priority on dragons originating from a certain biome. Is there any practical benefit in doing this or is it just a user-preference thing?

7 minutes ago, KittyHawkMC said:

I've noticed people are placing a lot of priority on dragons originating from a certain biome. Is there any practical benefit in doing this or is it just a user-preference thing?

For some it's just a preference!

But other than that, there's at least one breed that the biome of the parents will impact the offspring.  Coppers, if the female is NOT a copper, will have the color of the copper determined by the female's biome (or, if it's not CB, is from the market, or is from the "cave" rather than a biome it will be the color of the father instead).

11 minutes ago, KittyHawkMC said:

Holidays only have biomes the first year of their release, so some might want a full set for aesthetics. Other than that, people are choosy with biomes bc they can affect breeding results in some breeds.