Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

I couldn't find anything in the site's terms of use about this, but thought I would ask just in case. Is there any rule preventing children under 13 years of age from playing Dragon Cave?

I couldn't find anything in the site's terms of use about this, but thought I would ask just in case. Is there any rule preventing children under 13 years of age from playing Dragon Cave?

Doesn't the registration form ask to confirm that the user is at least 13 yo?

Edit: "I agree that I am 13 years of age or older."

Edited by NotBambi

Doesn't the registration form ask to confirm that the user is at least 13 yo?

You're right, it does- thanks for that! smile.gif

(Perhaps it should be added to the ToS anyway though?)

You're very welcome.

And yes, that makes sense.

does anyone know the name of the Gay Code Collector

I've got a dragon they might want

does anyone know the name of the Gay Code Collector

I've got a dragon they might want

Riverwillows

They can play if under 13 with a parent/guardian's permission. There are actually many younger players.

Do we have to make a thread for any dragons we suggest, even if we do everything ourselves? It seems most of the suggestion threads have multiple people working on them. Should I still make a thread?

You don't have to make a thread in DR. There are other means of getting crits on your work besides the public forums, such as the arts channel in the DC IRC or simply reaching out to artists privately.

Dumb question, I know, but does anyone know for sure if the Autumns are still dropping in the caves strong? I need to collect a few batches and I haven't seen as much as usual >~<

Dumb question, I know, but does anyone know for sure if the Autumns are still dropping in the caves strong? I need to collect a few batches and I haven't seen as much as usual >~<

Winter equinox is not until Dec 22nd, so yes, autumns are still dropping. Also just bred an autumn to double check for you. ;3

Here's the lineage of their child from last haloween.

Edit: I just checked, Cubrosna no longer shows 'reject' for Aetheriox. She did a few days ago. Hmm... Should I expect her to have a new opinion about him now, or would trying to breed them before next halloween be asking for a re-reject?

Both is possible, actually.

I know for a fact that the parents of this dragon originally refused each other. I was heartbroken back then, as I had very few silvers - and this was my only low-gen with a clean lineage. And then that darn silver refused her only available mate - my only CB sweetling that is not her father.

A long time later, I wanted to breed her again - and found that the Sweetling was available as her mate again. (Probably after a V'day that turned Valentine dragons' refusals off - or reset them. Whichever.) As you can see, they did not refuse each other again.

However, there is no guarantee. I have another pairing like them - the parents of this beauty - who refused each other all over again.

I camp in the Jungle and Forest all the time, and I see them pass all the time.

I camp in the Jungle and Forest all the time, and I see them pass all the time.

Ah okay that gives me relief! Thank you very much!!

@SockPuppetStrangler Thank you too

This question is probably best suited for a moderator - I created a poll as an addition to one of my topics, and now I'd like to change it/replace it with a new one. Is that possible? And if I can't do it, can one of you help me out by removing the existing one? smile.gif

This question is probably best suited for a moderator - I created a poll as an addition to one of my topics, and now I'd like to change it/replace it with a new one. Is that possible? And if I can't do it, can one of you help me out by removing the existing one? smile.gif

I asked this question earlier on in this thread I think. The answer I received was something along the lines of PMing a moderator and asking them to remove/get the results from the poll.

Edited by Vrack

It takes a mod to do it, and I think Sock said global mods can do it easier, but maybe I'm thinking of something else. Anyway, you can probably send a PM to Sockie or _Z_. Or report the thread. Sock says it is okay to do that to get a mod's attention. Then just say in the report that you need the poll removed.

It takes a mod to do it, and I think Sock said global mods can do it easier, but maybe I'm thinking of something else. Anyway, you can probably send a PM to Sockie or _Z_. Or report the thread. Sock says it is okay to do that to get a mod's attention. Then just say in the report that you need the poll removed.

Oh, thanks people! I'll see who I can turn to. biggrin.gif

Is there a way to search dragons by name? I started a new naming scheme recently and somehow a lot of the names using this scheme are suddenly being taken.

Is there a way to search dragons by name? I started a new naming scheme recently and somehow a lot of the names using this scheme are suddenly being taken.

dragcave.net/view/n/name you want should do it

dragcave.net/view/n/name you want should do it

Thanks! Very helpful, although I found out the reason I couldn't rename one of my dragons is because the name had been taken...by me. *facepalm*

I saw this post by TJ on the Halloween event (can't quote because the thread was closed):

"Sprite Update

The second phase of the sprite update has been delayed until after this event ends. It will happen at some point in November."

Since is already Saturday evening, cave time, and November ends in two days, should we assume that the update will not happen?

I saw this post by TJ on the Halloween event (can't quote because the thread was closed):

"Sprite Update

The second phase of the sprite update has been delayed until after this event ends. It will happen at some point in November."

Since is already Saturday evening, cave time, and November ends in two days, should we assume that the update will not happen?

Well, we still have 2 days. maybe it will be my birthday present smile.gif

"Sprite Update

Where TJ is concerned, it's never safe to assume anything! xd.png

Two days left still leaves 'some point' open for anything to happen!