Jump to content
Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Twinstar said:

lmao my bad :lol:  Thanks, totally forgot 😅

No worries! XD Happy to help :)

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, pinkgothic said:

You're almost right! :) You have the right suspicion. What you can purchase in the market depends on what you have unlocked in the encyclopaedia, and that didn't count anything that happened before it came into effect.

 

To unlock eggs in the encyclopaedia, you can go on a clicking spree in the hatcheries, that should help somewhat.

Thanx guys!

Share this post


Link to post
52 minutes ago, Paintra said:

It's a Sunset/rise. They have unique hatching mechanics and will only hatch during a certain time of day. From the wiki:

 

Ok, let me not mess this, but it was something with these breeds. If you mix Sunset/sunrise with... What it was, Sunsong?... You get a whole new breed.

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, DragonLady86 said:

Not really. They are still mints, and breed regular mints. They sadly don't even show they are upside down in lineages. Which I think would have bumped their collectors ability a bit. 

I do wish they would show they're upside down in lineages/on our scrolls. They're upside down on the breeding page, so I wonder if they will ever be flipped on our scrolls/in lineages one day?

Anyway thanks for the response! ^_^

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Aries_Wild_Child said:

Ok, let me not mess this, but it was something with these breeds. If you mix Sunset/sunrise with... What it was, Sunsong?... You get a whole new breed.

If you mix a Sunset with a Sunsong or a Sunrise with a Sunsong, they'll make a Setsong or a Risensong, respectively!

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, LadyLoki said:

I do wish they would show they're upside down in lineages/on our scrolls. They're upside down on the breeding page, so I wonder if they will ever be flipped on our scrolls/in lineages one day?

Anyway thanks for the response! ^_^

I tried to make a suggestion of it and it got shot down because "they are a joke."

Share this post


Link to post

I have a frozen Celestial hatchling that I corporealised on November 21st (or at least, I believe November 21st - it may be give or take a few days, but it was around the same time I froze it and according to my actions log that is the 21st) just because I like the corporeal sprite, and it has remained corporeal ever since then even though it has been well over a week. The action page says that it will remain corporeal for "less than a day" and has said that for quite a while now.

 

I like that my hatchling has remained corporeal and genuinely do not want it fixed (I want to have one of every sprite on my scroll one day and not having to constantly recorporealise and deal with cooldowns is ncie), but it's been making me wonder if this is supposed to happen, and if not is it a known bug?

Edited by Efelkay

Share this post


Link to post

A tiny problem, how to delete my reply?

I know I can hide my reply, but is that equivalent to delete?

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Black1973 said:

A tiny problem, how to delete my reply?

I know I can hide my reply, but is that equivalent to delete?

For the common user, yes. Only moderators and admins can see hidden posts.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Ruby Eyes said:

For the common user, yes. Only moderators and admins can see hidden posts.

Thanks! I ask this problem because I am a little worried about my closed trade reply.

Share this post


Link to post

Has anyone elses Starsinger Dragon disappeared from their Dragon Encylopedia?

 

image.png.2f59d4961e0444c12c294f78647341df.png

 

Edit:

Oh I see the problem. The adult sprite has gone missing.

image.png.a04d74a634ad2adb3989494a11fd2f3b.png

https://dragcave.net/dragonopedia/1632

 

I can still see my CB in /lineage/ view

image.png.946e1ac31a93a29403848098abdf455d.png

 

But not when i'm on /view/

image.png.8c87e7e2fdce12e3716b188f5d67bce8.png

 

 

Edited by lovecats99

Share this post


Link to post
On 12/7/2020 at 4:32 AM, Efelkay said:

I have a frozen Celestial hatchling that I corporealised on November 21st (or at least, I believe November 21st - it may be give or take a few days, but it was around the same time I froze it and according to my actions log that is the 21st) just because I like the corporeal sprite, and it has remained corporeal ever since then even though it has been well over a week. The action page says that it will remain corporeal for "less than a day" and has said that for quite a while now.

 

I like that my hatchling has remained corporeal and genuinely do not want it fixed (I want to have one of every sprite on my scroll one day and not having to constantly recorporealise and deal with cooldowns is ncie), but it's been making me wonder if this is supposed to happen, and if not is it a known bug?

this reminds me of the whole thing with the lumias remaining naked for like a month.

Share this post


Link to post

Can two pink produce bright pink? I know two bright pinks can produce pink but can it go the other way around?

Share this post


Link to post
22 minutes ago, Moriaty said:

Can two pink produce bright pink? I know two bright pinks can produce pink but can it go the other way around?

No, I don't think so. It doesn't mention it on their wiki page either, so I don't believe they can. Or at least I've never heard/seen it happen.

Share this post


Link to post

It won't happen because there is no history that way round. Only Old Bright Pinks were discontinued and thus could breed only the new Pinks for a while, and the chance for that result has been kept as "backwards compatibility" for Arias for lineage builders.

 

Share this post


Link to post

I don't know where I can vent this anger, but I thought if I do it here it might be a word to the wise to take their names off of their scrolls.

 

I have 6 dead eggs and a bunch of sick hatchlings.  I am furious.

 

The last 2 things I caught were a dino I was going to give away, and an Umbra, which has taken quite a while to get.  

 

Someone probably wanted one of them and saw my scroll name and put everything someplace to kill them.  I have seen it happen to others, and really didn't think it would happen to me, after all these years.  I was wrong.

 

Make yourself safe and hide your scroll name, is all I can think of.  And now the disgusting person who did this has that scroll name, so I have had to hide it, and I hate that. 

Share this post


Link to post

I totally understand your anger and frustration. I have had it happen to me and had to hide my scroll more than once.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, RainDear said:

I totally understand your anger and frustration. I have had it happen to me and had to hide my scroll more than once.

 

Thank you.  And now I find other problems, because I told me DH to hide his scroll and he has ER eggs, LOL.  Places we usually do add eggs can't see the scroll, now.  He added them to Silvi's Lair one by one, but he's pretty annoyed!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, daba555 said:

 

Thank you.  And now I find other problems, because I told me DH to hide his scroll and he has ER eggs, LOL.  Places we usually do add eggs can't see the scroll, now.  He added them to Silvi's Lair one by one, but he's pretty annoyed!

 

 

 

That indeed is annoying, but you can add your eggs to the sites first then hide your scroll. Basically unhide, add, then hide again, I think that's easier than doing things one by one

 

Hopefully you would be able to replace what you lost...

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Moriaty said:

 

That indeed is annoying, but you can add your eggs to the sites first then hide your scroll. Basically unhide, add, then hide again, I think that's easier than doing things one by one

 

Hopefully you would be able to replace what you lost...

 

Thank you for the tip.  I'll try it when I need to add eggs. 

 

I will not easily be able to replace the umbra and autumn, though.  I didn't care about the dino, and the others were fairly common, except for one pygmy, but they do come around more often.

 

I know I'll live, unlike my poor eggs :(

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, daba555 said:

 

Thank you for the tip.  I'll try it when I need to add eggs. 

 

I will not easily be able to replace the umbra and autumn, though. 

This is an incredibly helpful community. :) Maybe if you let slip what lineage the Autumn had, a generous soul might breed you a replacement.

Share this post


Link to post

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.