Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

6 hours ago, Moriaty said:

If I would like to post about cookies I made and gift them to people who like them, where can I do that?

(I put some time into this fun little game of drawing lol, I know they're bad but I'd still like them to go to people who will actually appreciate them instead of random recipients.

Also, what are candies and how do you get them? I've sent and received multiple cookies but my candy count didn't increase

Forum Games might be the best spot for a 'Share your Cookies' thread but might be best to ask a mod.

@purpledragonclaw

12 hours ago, Moriaty said:

I sorted by breed and this frozen hatchi sorts above the adult for some reason. Is it implying that the hatchi is of a different color varient? (but then we're only supposed to have one color per scroll?

Hatchlings can travel and therefore have no defined variation. That one seems to be only set upon growing up, by which time it will sort where it belongs to: the bottom of your Snow Angel bunch.

Yes it does, as well as eggs in trade. It can affect every egg on your scroll. NOT a BSA I ever use !

10 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Yes it does, as well as eggs in trade. It can affect every egg on your scroll. NOT a BSA I ever use !

Darn it! I was hoping to make a couple eggs hatch so I could grab one more CB Holiday I am missing. Guess I will wait until next year :P

Thank you for the warning :)

Edited by HappyAppy

You might manage to trade for whatever it is you need ?

How do you earn candy? I've decorated cookies, sent some, received some, yet I am still at 0 of 300 earned?

9 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

How do you earn candy? I've decorated cookies, sent some, received some, yet I am still at 0 of 300 earned?

I'm having the same issue as Ruby Eyes. I've made & sent a few cookies, but only got one back & still no candy. How do you earn candy making cookies?

maybe we get the candy at the end of the day?--  i had a bunch left over from last time, but i don't remember when it accrues---

3 hours ago, Lagie said:

Forum Games might be the best spot for a 'Share your Cookies' thread but might be best to ask a mod.

@purpledragonclaw

@Moriaty Au contraire, that would go in Site Discussion! We always put threads of that nature there, we have Valkemaran Tales threads, and the Christmas Tree Decorations threads!

1 hour ago, purpledragonclaw said:

@Moriaty Au contraire, that would go in Site Discussion! We always put threads of that nature there, we have Valkemaran Tales threads, and the Christmas Tree Decorations threads!

Thank you! :)

How to get back my dragons? I had to abandon three eggs to make space for this event ones. Now they hatched and they are sick. I want them back.

4 minutes ago, Aries_Wild_Child said:

How to get back my dragons? I had to abandon three eggs to make space for this event ones. Now they hatched and they are sick. I want them back.

You can't get back eggs you've abandoned. If you abandon them they are no longer yours and you have no claim to them. (If it's upsetting to see eggs you've abandoned getting sick or dying, some of us deliberately don't look at eggs we've abandoned for that reason.)

Other thing to keep in mind is the holiday dragons drop for three days, it's not a rush to pick them up (only if you worry about the stolen date).

5 minutes ago, Dracaena said:

Other thing to keep in mind is the holiday dragons drop for three days, it's not a rush to pick them up (only if you worry about the stolen date).

wait three? I thought it was only one day (25th). Is there a reference for this? Ty

I do know all of this. Just they are outhere, free for adoption. I never abandon my drags, just wanted to be sure I won't miss the new ones.

2 minutes ago, Moriaty said:

wait three? I thought it was only one day (25th). Is there a reference for this? Ty

The news threads.

19 minutes ago, Aries_Wild_Child said:

I had to abandon three eggs to make space for this event ones.

Holiday (and Valentine's) caveborns are limited to two each.

3 hours ago, Aries_Wild_Child said:

Sorry that you abandoned them, but unfortunately, if they are sick and nobody owns them, there is nobody to fog them to try to save them. Are they holiday hatchlings? Hopefully someone will grab them before they die. Always make sure to take stuff out of click sites before you abandon them.

If you own the parents, you could always let people know that you want them back by changing the names of the parents, but nobody is obligated to return anything.

Is there a collective list of dragons with spriter’s alts somewhere? I’m making a group for all of my dragons related to those alts and I was wondering is such a resource existed. Thanks!

13 minutes ago, Moonbeam22 said:

Is there a collective list of dragons with spriter’s alts somewhere? I’m making a group for all of my dragons related to those alts and I was wondering is such a resource existed. Thanks!

https://dragcave.fandom.com/wiki/Spriter's_Alt This shows images of all the SAs, I don't know if there is a list somewhere linking to each individual dragon or not. 

just curious. Will my old wreath be erased if I play the new wreath game? If so I'll have to miss out because I love the one I made last year.

27 minutes ago, Syiren said:

just curious. Will my old wreath be erased if I play the new wreath game? If so I'll have to miss out because I love the one I made last year.

Sadly, yes, it will. I would love to play with the wreath, but  don't want to destroy my original. :(

56 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Sadly, yes, it will. I would love to play with the wreath, but  don't want to destroy my original. :(

Thanks. I'll miss out on it as well. I'm very happy with how mine turned out, but am looking forward to the other games unlocking and there's always more cookies to decorate and give out. :)

Does anyone got todays game working? I could open the door to see random decorations but there seems to be no link, I cannot enter. The other games work fine.