Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

5 minutes ago, rinoa26 said:

As said before, not the most recent mate is shown on top of the breeding list but the mate you bred it most to (don't know about the order if you only bred a dragon to anyother only once).

And for the Holiday breeding: back in February 2018 TJ changed how Holiday breeding works. A pair bred the first time in a holiday season won't be count as first breeding. Meaning the dragons won't show up on top of the breeding list of each others. You have to breed them outside the holiday season to get them on the top.

Dragons that had been bred before that change and therefore showed up on top before are unaffected.

So if you have a Holiday x Holiday pair breeding after Valentine 2018 never will get on top of each others breeding list because you can't breed them outside of season.

So if you breed your Prize Dragon to Holidays for Holiday offspring only before Valentine 2018 will show you the Holidays on the upper part of the breeding list. Holiday mates after Valentine 2018 will show at their normal position they have on your scroll as if they never bred before.

If you now breed your Prize Dragon to a Holiday and don't get a refusal it should show up in the breeding list as normal (somewhere between the other breeding mates, not at the very top).

Hope that makes any senses, I'm not good in explaining things XD

It does make sense, but my most recent breeding mates aren't showing up.  I'm having to write down what I bred a mate to so I can remember that mate the next time I breed.  

7 minutes ago, Classycal said:

It does make sense, but my most recent breeding mates aren't showing up.  I'm having to write down what I bred a mate to so I can remember that mate the next time I breed.  

They aren't showing at all? Or are they just way down the list?

7 minutes ago, Classycal said:

They aren't showing at all.

That sounds like a glitch. I can't think of a reason why they should not be showing at all.

5 minutes ago, Classycal said:

So you did breed your Prize to a Holiday (say Rosebud) before (not at Valentine breeding season) and get or didn't get an offspring. And now this mate doesn't show up somewhere on top but on the place it normally sits on your scroll?

That sounds wrong for me.

1 minute ago, rinoa26 said:

So you did breed your Prize to a Holiday (say Rosebud) before (not at Valentine breeding season) and get or didn't get an offspring. And now this mate doesn't show up somewhere on top but on the place it normally sits on your scroll?

That sounds wrong for me.

Yes, they are showing up in their normal place of my scroll.

And you checked that they aren't on cooldown because you bred them recently?

If they're not showing at all at the breeding list (not even on the end as rejected) and aren't on breeding cooldown you should make a new threath I guess (maybe with screenshots?). That sounds like a glitch to me.

9 hours ago, hedy said:

Is there a way to overline text on mobile? I feel like there was an option before but now I can’t find it. 

I manually type it around the stuff I want to strike through.

Square bracket - s - close square bracket. Type your text. Square bracket - / - s - close square bracket. Leave the dashes out, of course. I find it works best if I add a space before and after the text.

Like this!

So, what determines the price for eggs in the market? I've been trying to work up my mana to buy another staterae for a few weeks now. I had 1400 something when the price was 1500. I got it up to 1555 and went to get it only to see last week the price rose to 1600. I figure, okay, I'll try next week. I just looked at the refreshed price and now its 1700. it feels like running a race and the finish line is in sight, but as you get close it keeps getting moved constantly. I know the price reflects rarity in the cave, but could it not be possible to keep it from rising by 100 each week which imo serves as a tease to those trying to obtain the egg? If it had only been once or twice I wouldn't have an issue, but when I've been working to save up for it and tried to buy it no less than four times only to see the price rise just out of each it make it a bit disheartening. 

2 hours ago, Syiren said:

So, what determines the price for eggs in the market? I've been trying to work up my mana to buy another staterae for a few weeks now. I had 1400 something when the price was 1500. I got it up to 1555 and went to get it only to see last week the price rose to 1600. I figure, okay, I'll try next week. I just looked at the refreshed price and now its 1700. it feels like running a race and the finish line is in sight, but as you get close it keeps getting moved constantly. I know the price reflects rarity in the cave, but could it not be possible to keep it from rising by 100 each week which imo serves as a tease to those trying to obtain the egg? If it had only been once or twice I wouldn't have an issue, but when I've been working to save up for it and tried to buy it no less than four times only to see the price rise just out of each it make it a bit disheartening. 

As you said, its rarity and ratios and all that stuff. Its hard to really know for sure because we don't actually have any kind of population numbers user-side. I think if you wait till closer to the holiday it'll dip back down as people stop breeding as much in prep, going by that it was low back just after halloween.

Are upside-down Mints considered "rare"? I'm asking because I'm organizing my dragons/groups and instead of just having a CB metal group I decided to put all CB rares (Metals, GoNs, Sinos, etc) in one group. And I know they're unique in that you can only get one (if you get one) each year, so I'm wondering if they would fall under the "rare" category.

Guys, why eggs at the market I already possessed are concidered locked? Third dragon egg I got was baloon dragon, back at 2009. Now it says "Unlock egg to purchaise"... Wtf?

Is that because Market came after that? I have a few baloon dragons already, and it's not a single case. Some eggs are just concidered not possessed. Many, actually.

Edited by Aries_Wild_Child

1 hour ago, Aries_Wild_Child said:

Guys, why eggs at the market I already possessed are concidered locked? Third dragon egg I got was baloon dragon, back at 2009. Now it says "Unlock egg to purchaise"... Wtf?

Is that because Market came after that? I have a few baloon dragons already, and it's not a single case. Some eggs are just concidered not possessed. Many, actually.

You're almost right! :) You have the right suspicion. What you can purchase in the market depends on what you have unlocked in the encyclopaedia, and that didn't count anything that happened before it came into effect.

To unlock eggs in the encyclopaedia, you can go on a clicking spree in the hatcheries, that should help somewhat.

1 hour ago, Aries_Wild_Child said:

Some eggs are just concidered not possessed. Many, actually.

2 minutes ago, pinkgothic said:

To unlock eggs in the encyclopaedia, you can go on a clicking spree in the hatcheries, that should help somewhat.

This thread can help, too:

4 hours ago, LadyLoki said:

Are upside-down Mints considered "rare"? I'm asking because I'm organizing my dragons/groups and instead of just having a CB metal group I decided to put all CB rares (Metals, GoNs, Sinos, etc) in one group. And I know they're unique in that you can only get one (if you get one) each year, so I'm wondering if they would fall under the "rare" category.

Not really. They are still mints, and breed regular mints. They sadly don't even show they are upside down in lineages. Which I think would have bumped their collectors ability a bit. 

10 hours ago, Tinibree said:

As you said, its rarity and ratios and all that stuff. Its hard to really know for sure because we don't actually have any kind of population numbers user-side. I think if you wait till closer to the holiday it'll dip back down as people stop breeding as much in prep, going by that it was low back just after halloween.

Thanks. That makes sense and helps. I could easily use a spot for it as I really need a 4th one for a project. 

*edit* got my answer 😅

I picked up an egg from the AP a few hours ago and it doesn't seem to want to hatch. It has a lot of views and is under the 4days. Anyone else had something like this before because I haven't. It should have hatched by now...

Edited by Twinstar

32 minutes ago, Twinstar said:

I picked up an egg from the AP a few hours ago and it doesn't seem to want to hatch. It has a lot of views and is under the 4days. Anyone else had something like this before because I haven't. It should have hatched by now...

egg views.png

It's a Sunset/rise. They have unique hatching mechanics and will only hatch during a certain time of day. From the wiki:

A Sun egg must hatch between 18:00 EST and 00:00 EST to become a Sunset Dragon. / A Sun egg must hatch between 6:00 EST and 12:00 EST to become a Sunrise Dragon.

4 minutes ago, Paintra said:

It's a Sunset/rise. They have unique hatching mechanics and will only hatch during a certain time of day. From the wiki:

lmao my bad :lol:  Thanks, totally forgot 😅

3 minutes ago, Twinstar said:

lmao my bad :lol:  Thanks, totally forgot 😅

No worries! XD Happy to help :)

9 hours ago, pinkgothic said:

You're almost right! :) You have the right suspicion. What you can purchase in the market depends on what you have unlocked in the encyclopaedia, and that didn't count anything that happened before it came into effect.

Thanx guys!

52 minutes ago, Paintra said:

Ok, let me not mess this, but it was something with these breeds. If you mix Sunset/sunrise with... What it was, Sunsong?... You get a whole new breed.

8 hours ago, DragonLady86 said:

Not really. They are still mints, and breed regular mints. They sadly don't even show they are upside down in lineages. Which I think would have bumped their collectors ability a bit. 

I do wish they would show they're upside down in lineages/on our scrolls. They're upside down on the breeding page, so I wonder if they will ever be flipped on our scrolls/in lineages one day?

Anyway thanks for the response! ^_^

2 hours ago, Aries_Wild_Child said:

Ok, let me not mess this, but it was something with these breeds. If you mix Sunset/sunrise with... What it was, Sunsong?... You get a whole new breed.

If you mix a Sunset with a Sunsong or a Sunrise with a Sunsong, they'll make a Setsong or a Risensong, respectively!

2 hours ago, LadyLoki said:

I do wish they would show they're upside down in lineages/on our scrolls. They're upside down on the breeding page, so I wonder if they will ever be flipped on our scrolls/in lineages one day?

Anyway thanks for the response! ^_^

I tried to make a suggestion of it and it got shot down because "they are a joke."