Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Ummmm this may be part of the zombie glitch - but I had some named adults that I murdered (having forgotten about the name thing) and failed to revive. Fine. (well, no, I was cross, but...)

BUT - I just managed to write a description for one of their tombstones (as there was the other glitch I thought maybe I could get the name back.)

blink.gif

Anyone else ???

Ah, holidays. Reported.

Speaking of zombies, I have a question. My daughter made two zombies yesterday. I saw them both on her scroll. And of course, today they are gravestones, as all zombies do during the day. HOWEVER...

The gravestone images are different. I was wondering if there was some significance to it? I can't find any info on the Wiki.

Here are the images:

user posted image

user posted image

And then, looking on my scroll I found yet another different image for one of MY zombies:

user posted image

Is there some significance to the different gravestone images, or are they just random? Seems to me, if there are different sprites, there might be some meanings in the differences. Anyone???

Edited by Riverwillows

Speaking of zombies, I have a question. My daughter made two zombies yesterday. I saw them both on her scroll. And of course, today they are gravestones, as all zombies do during the day. HOWEVER...

The gravestone images are different. I was wondering if there was some significance to it? I can't find any info on the Wiki.

Here are the images:

user posted image

user posted image

And then, looking on my scroll I found yet another different image for one of MY zombies:

user posted image

Is there some significance to the different gravestone images, or are they just random? Seems to me, if there are different sprites, there might be some meanings in the differences. Anyone???

it's biome based

undead dragon wiki page http://dragcave.wikia.com/wiki/Undead_Dragon

Edited by InugamiZERO

But . . . but . . . all my new zombies are just showing the generic tombstone! And they are all CBs from different biomes.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/HkcAl

http://dragcave.net/lineage/6toua

http://dragcave.net/lineage/pKvqb

I was trying to collect a whole set and failed, but expected at least 3 different ones. I thought everyone was having the same problem, but now I wonder since Riverwillows' daughter appears to have gotten at least one specific one.

Edited by purplehaze

It seems that your Zombies have to be dead for at least two weeks to show their biome tombstone (compare this to this for example), so don't worry about that. wink.gif Their is a glitch with Zombie hatchies though, they do not show up as frozen, are gaining views and won't show their correct tombstone on the scroll page (but do on the view page when they are old enough). This and this are the threads about this issue.

She did killed and zombied hers yesterday, tho, and is showing headstones now. Mine that I killed and turned yesterday is also showing a gravestone, the same ones I posted previously.

What breed were the two impish dragons on the Cauldron on the Potion-making page? Don't have it in me to wade through 117 pages - sorry.

What breed were the two impish dragons on the Cauldron on the Potion-making page? Don't have it in me to wade through 117 pages - sorry.

Misfit pygmies

Is there by chance a forum thread where people can get advice/suggestions on possible mates for a dragon? Like if you know you want a set mate but aren't sure what to look for? (NOT for arranging to have a mate bred, just for getting ideas.) I've poked around a bit and haven't been able to find anything.

Is there by chance a forum thread where people can get advice/suggestions on possible mates for a dragon? Like if you know you want a set mate but aren't sure what to look for? (NOT for arranging to have a mate bred, just for getting ideas.) I've poked around a bit and haven't been able to find anything.

There was a Halloween breeding thread if that's what you want. Here. And if you search around in the site discussion area, you should find links to older threads about breeding examples. Usually, they start to pop up once the newest breed grows up.

here is the lineage advice thread: https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...14407&hl=advice

Can anyone explain this mysterious scroll to me? How can you participate in all these events, basically without dragons blink.gif ?

~Removed for the protection of the user~

Well, there must have been a Neglected once (see Valentine's Cave), but it's gone, so did that person release all his / her dragons into the Wilderness?

Just curious...

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Can anyone explain this mysterious scroll to me? How can you participate in all these events, basically without dragons  blink.gif ?

Well, there must have been a Neglected once (see Valentine's Cave), but it's gone, so did that person release all his / her dragons into the Wilderness?

Just curious...

If you go to Account Settings you can hide the adults on your scroll.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

So I was looking through my scroll and noticed that my coastal zombie's gravestone is "normal".

Shouldn't it look like this: user posted image ?

EDIT: nevermind, I got my answer

Edited by DragonKing1337

So I was looking through my scroll and noticed that my coastal zombie's gravestone is "normal".

Shouldn't it look like this: user posted image ?

I think they have to be dead for more than 14 days - when normally the tombstone would disappear, zombies get their biome tombstone.

Edit: your zombie died on the 17th so it should have changed yesterday. Anyone else know?

Edit 2: I just checked my own zombies and my Mabel shows the correct tombstone on her view and lineage page but the blank tombstone on the scroll. Clearing cache didn't work. She died on the 17th; the other 7 which died later have the blank tombstone everywhere.

Someone's also opened a seperate thread for it.

Edited by Mirhana

Is anyone else experiencing extreme lag on the main site, especially with loading images? I was experiencing it before midnight and I'm doing things on my scroll, so it's not just the top of the hour thing.

Is anyone else experiencing extreme lag on the main site, especially with loading images? I was experiencing it before midnight and I'm doing things on my scroll, so it's not just the top of the hour thing.

Yes, I have been having just that problem. It's happened the last three times I've tried to move my new hatchies to the end of the growing up line. After I wait for it to finish it turns to a white page that says 502 Bad Gateway.

Lol, just came here to see if anyone else else was getting chronic bad lag on the site . Question answered, lol.

I can't remember if it's written somewhere, but after a dragon is renamed, will the old name be available to use again? I'm having a problem as I feel like changing the name of my dragon, but I'm not sure if I could ever change the name back, if I regret the change.

I can't remember if it's written somewhere, but after a dragon is renamed, will the old name be available to use again? I'm having a problem as I feel like changing the name of my dragon, but I'm not sure if I could ever change the name back, if I regret the change.

Yes, as long as no one else takes the name then you can use it again later.

Yes, as long as no one else takes the name then you can use it again later.

Thanks for the answer! I'll remember that. n v n

Anyone experiencing issue's with custom sorting? just spent an hour trying to move tombstones getting Bad Gateway after hitting save and to make it worse it scattering the tombstones anywhere not where they had a start point sad.gif