Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Hmm, all my tombstones seem to have vanished and all my dragons have been killed past Oct 4th - did anyone else encounter this on their scrolls?

They vanish after 2 weeks, no? So 17th of October should've been your date limit.

Does everyone's lineage page have a black line across it?

No, mine appears normal.

If an egg dies from sickness does it hold the spot for a day?

(I'm not planning on killing any eggs I just am worried they will die from sickness if I leave them in hatcheries while I sleep and worried they won't hatch if I don't.)

If an egg dies from sickness does it hold the spot for a day?

(I'm not planning on killing any eggs I just am worried they will die from sickness if I leave them in hatcheries while I sleep and worried they won't hatch if I don't.)

No, only eggs that are killed by some action will count against your scroll limit.

No, only eggs that are killed by some action will count against your scroll limit.

Thank you ! smile.gif

I have a question ....I see some of U have a banner, with number of eggs, number of dragons, number of frozen hatchlings...i'd like to have it too ..its very handy to know all about my scroll at a glance how do i get that ?

They vanish after 2 weeks, no? So 17th of October should've been your date limit.

Yeah, that's probably true - I misunderstood the instructions on the Zombie advice thread (they put emphasis on Oct 4th, so I figured things changed and along with tombstones showing lineages now, they last longer then they used to). No biggie, there's always next year. Thanks for the info, I'll remember it for next year!

I have a question ....I see some of U have a banner, with number of eggs, number of dragons, number of frozen hatchlings...i'd like to have it too ..its very handy to know all about my scroll at a glance how do i get that ?

You get them from one of the hatcheries - EATW has several options:

http://eatw.net/tool.html

and the other option just now is Egg Drop Soup:

http://greg-kennedy.com/dragcave/banners.php

Go for the dynamic signature one.

I have a pumpkin that won't breed with its mate because of a previous rejection. I tried to find the URL that resets rejection during holiday breeding, but it's not in the FAQ and search was no help-- does anyone know it?

Thanks!

I have a pumpkin that won't breed with its mate because of a previous rejection. I tried to find the URL that resets rejection during holiday breeding, but it's not in the FAQ and search was no help-- does anyone know it?

Thanks!

That link no longer exists. But refusals should reset. If yours didn't then try sending TJ a PM or email to get it fixed.

This is how it looks:

(and yes, I've tried a hard refresh!)

nvm, the page was set to a 90% zoom. It's normal again now.

user posted image

Edited by Lagie

My lineage pages look fine. I've checked both a 2nd and 3rd gen, in case it has something to do with the size. Both are normal.

I had a failed vamp bite yesterday. I thought the egg took up a spot for 24 hrs. Is that right?

It's supposed to,yes. It didn't or is it over 24hrs?

It's supposed to,yes. It didn't or is it over 24hrs?

I thought it was still taking a slot past 24 hrs, but then just now I realized I'm hatchie locked!! First time ever! Lol

Ummmm this may be part of the zombie glitch - but I had some named adults that I murdered (having forgotten about the name thing) and failed to revive. Fine. (well, no, I was cross, but...)

BUT - I just managed to write a description for one of their tombstones (as there was the other glitch I thought maybe I could get the name back.)

blink.gif

Anyone else ???

Edited by fuzzbucket

Yes - I just described a tombstone, too. The body disintegrated earlier today.

I have another weird zombie glitch - my scroll is sorted by breed, and my genderless zombie hatchie with wings made from a starved paper is showing between my growing things instead of being with my frozen paper hatchies where I'd have expected it to be. At least that's where my other zombie hatchies are showing up - with the frozen hatchies of the breed they have been before.

I think something is going wrong with my scroll, I tried making Zombies, so I killed some dragons.

In my Action Log there is this:

Killed Ryvok. Oct 31, 2015, 07:36 pm

Killed Bydara. Oct 31, 2015, 07:39 pm

Failed attempt to revive Ryvok. Oct 31, 2015, 07:39 pm

Failed attempt to revive Bydara. Oct 31, 2015, 07:40 pm

Killed Ocyrus. Oct 31, 2015, 07:41 pm

Killed Rynyza. Oct 31, 2015, 07:47 pm

Failed attempt to revive Rynyza. Oct 31, 2015, 07:47 pm

and that's it, so I tried to revive Ocyrus (cheese dragon) but it doesn't work this is the note I have: Revive

You have already tried to revive this dragon. The revive action can only be attempted once.

But I never tried to revive it, so what went wrong? blink.gif

The Dragon: http://dragcave.net/view/0OCW2

Thanks!

Did you check at the bottom of the breeding list where the refusals go?

I Pm'd TJ about mine so I don't know if it fixed itself or he did it , but the mate was NOT at the top- it was at the bottom== and I did get

this lovely guy http://dragcave.net/lineage/BZLEV

I think something is going wrong with my scroll, I tried making Zombies, so I killed some dragons.

In my Action Log there is this:

Killed Ryvok. Oct 31, 2015, 07:36 pm

Killed Bydara. Oct 31, 2015, 07:39 pm

Failed attempt to revive Ryvok. Oct 31, 2015, 07:39 pm

Failed attempt to revive Bydara. Oct 31, 2015, 07:40 pm

Killed Ocyrus. Oct 31, 2015, 07:41 pm

Killed Rynyza. Oct 31, 2015, 07:47 pm

Failed attempt to revive Rynyza. Oct 31, 2015, 07:47 pm

and that's it, so I tried to revive Ocyrus (cheese dragon) but it doesn't work this is the note I have: Revive

You have already tried to revive this dragon. The revive action can only be attempted once.

But I never tried to revive it, so what went wrong? blink.gif

The Dragon: http://dragcave.net/view/0OCW2

Did you perhaps try it last year ? You can only EVER try to revive a dragon once.

Three of my adult zombies that I made today have turned to tombstones. I didn't write down their codes when I made them, but I think I know which ones they are. They have also moved around a bit. I still have one adult and two hatchlings showing the zombie sprite from today. All my older zombies seem fine.

And now they are all back and in the right order. Very relieved.

Edited by annageckos