Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

So they're popular because of a lore then? Or because of the original owner?

Admittedly I don't really get it, but the line's broken anyway so not like it affects me. xd.png

Edited by pikammd

Is it attended that we nearly only have normal eggs and not a flood of birthday release eggs?

Because of the time-zone differences and having guest on a regular basis on Sundays i was not able to hunt the eggs down right from the start.

Beeing too tired when you have guests is not good. Especially when i play a cooperative card game with my guests.

So they're popular because of a lore then? Or because of the original owner?

Admittedly I don't really get it, but the line's broken anyway so not like it affects me. xd.png

It's pretty much because of the lore, but now that the original owner is more or less inactive and doesn't breed them any more AFAIK there are fewer nice clean desirable lines than there once were and their popularity seems to have fallen off.

It's pretty much because of the lore, but now that the original owner is more or less inactive and doesn't breed them any more AFAIK there are fewer nice clean desirable lines than there once were and their popularity seems to have fallen off.

Understood. Thank you for the clarify.

Is it attended that we nearly only have normal eggs and not a flood of birthday release eggs?

Because of the time-zone differences and having guest on a regular basis on Sundays i was not able to hunt the eggs down right from the start.

Beeing too tired when you have guests is not good. Especially when i play a cooperative card game with my guests.

This happened with the fire gems, too. I think we need TJ to come back and tweak the ratios.

I know I saw this mentioned somewhere, but whether it was in this section or in the news thread I am not sure. Anyway, I can't find it and I never saw the answer if there was one.

In my scroll header it lists Grown Dragons 7,479

but above the page list it says Viewing 1 to 250 of 7,461

I know one is grown dragons and the other is everything, so if anything it would seem that the second number would be the larger, but it isn't. Does someone have an explanation for this, or is it a glitch?

At first I thought it might be the zombies, but the numbers don't match that either ...

Show All: Viewing 1 to 500 of 6,809

Grown Dragons: 6,796

Growing Dragons: 16

Quick question unrelated to the update, how do people make cycling banners/avatars that change the picture every time you refresh the page??

Quick question unrelated to the update, how do people make cycling banners/avatars that change the picture every time you refresh the page??

I don't know about the others, but I use randimg. smile.gif

I had "breed" selected prior to organizing the tiles, but instead of listing them by date (aka first dragon of that breed at the first and last on the last), mine seems to be scattered.

Bringing this back up because I can test the sorts with groups. Yeah, it seems to be random for some reason. :/ I brought my pygmy army into a group and instead of sorting by breed and then age, they sort by breed and... something else? It doesn't seem to be by OV/UV/Click count, name, code, generation, or anything visible, but I think they always sort to the same order if I change it.

Edited by 11th

Will making groups affect the way that my scroll is sorted? Will it rearrange my dragons? Because I already have a carefully-maintained custom sort that I don't want to mess up by accident while creating a group for, say, CB holiday dragons.

Will making groups affect the way that my scroll is sorted? Will it rearrange my dragons? Because I already have a carefully-maintained custom sort that I don't want to mess up by accident while creating a group for, say, CB holiday dragons.

It does not affect the arrangement of the dragons on your scroll. Those will stay exactly as you have them custom sorted.

Hey, I'm looking at my trophies and I notice something weird under the 2016 Holiday Event I circled it but I have no idea what it's supposed to be :/

Hey, I'm looking at my trophies and I notice something weird under the 2016 Holiday Event I circled it but I have no idea what it's supposed to be :/

I think it's just the top of whatever badge is below it in your trophy case? Maybe?

I think it's just the top of whatever badge is below it in your trophy case? Maybe?

So it could be the 2014 Halloween event badge? Now that I'm looking for at it, it is the only thing that's purple

Is there any chance that groups could eventually have pages like scrolls do? I just realized that it doesn't add pages when I went to someone's group with well over 1k things in it. Made my browser hang for a minute while loading. :s

Is there any chance that groups could eventually have pages like scrolls do? I just realized that it doesn't add pages when I went to someone's group with well over 1k things in it. Made my browser hang for a minute while loading. :s

This would be a good thing to toss into the suggestion forum :0

Do groups not work well on mobile devices? I made one but was only able to choose one dragon (I did have the option of lineage or species). Now I can't add more. At least, it's not showing anywhere that I can add more. Help?

Do groups not work well on mobile devices? I made one but was only able to choose one dragon (I did have the option of lineage or species). Now I can't add more. At least, it's not showing anywhere that I can add more. Help?

Did you try from the dragon's view page to add it to a group? Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be a way to mass add specific dragons as of now.

(I haven't played around with groups on the comp or mobile tbh, though.)

Forgive me if my question's a repeat, my search foo on forums is notoriously bad.

When we had the Easter event last month, I had a pink egg that showed all the eggs I'd found. Now it's gone. Was it only there for the Event?

Forgive me if my question's a repeat, my search foo on forums is notoriously bad.

When we had the Easter event last month, I had a pink egg that showed all the eggs I'd found. Now it's gone. Was it only there for the Event?

All of your Easter eggs should be viewable by clicking on your Easter Basket badge. Clicking on it will lead to this page, which shows the eggs that you've collected over the years.

Edited by 11th

All of your Easter eggs should be viewable by clicking on your Easter Basket badge. Clicking on it will lead to this page, which shows the eggs that you've collected over the years.

Thank you very much. Now I feel silly.

Have pending dragon descriptions stopped appearing for anyone else? I have them set to be shown in my account settings, but I'm finding that dragons that I'm looking at in the 'review user descriptions' section don't show any pending descriptions on their pages. (St. Patrick's skin, by the way.)

Does anyone else have this issue? Can anyone confirm being able or unable to see pending descriptions on view pages?

What does the "unique breed" stat count?

I think it means how many different breeds you own. E.g. supposing a newbie owned 4 red dragons, 1 brimstone dragon, 3 magi, 2 black dragons and 1 cheese, their unique breed would say 5, because they own five different types of dragons.

That's how I understand it, anyway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Could somebody supply me with a lineage link to a 12-generation even-gen lineage? (can be higher gen too, but not lower please). I can't find any longer than 8th gen at the moment. sad.gif