Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Whenever I try to create a new group, I get the tombstone error (and no new group to show).

Anyone else?

ETA: thanks rampaging wyvern, I guess I'm off to create a help thread.

ETA2: well it seems to be working now?

Edited by Aleoleo

I did create a group, but when I try to add a dragon to it I get redirected to the top of the page -- what a bother

too bad we can't just put everything on a new page== oh well beggars can't be choosers

well, trying to create a second group does bring up the error page

Edited by dragonpuck

The same thing happens when you're trying to remove a dragon from a Group, you get redirected to the top of the page.

Also had a bug with the groups, though probably not a serious one, where eggs that I'd released turned up... in my group. I tried to make a group of my Olive dragons and the four Olive eggs I'd just dumped to grab new stuff still appear in the group?

eggs that I'd released turned up... in my group.

Happened to me too! I teleported one of my eggs to a friend and it is still stuck in my group. I can't seem to remove it because it is no longer my egg and the action doesn't show up....

And the redirect problem is so annoying ^

And also after using Ward on an egg it doesn't show up in my action log.....

BUT THE BIRTHDAY IS STILL AWESOME RAWGHH

Edited by IOU

Please post bugs in their own thread. I honestly do lose them in here, and they're less noticeable hidden within all these pages.

Is there a way to place multiple dragons that are not from the same breed or lineage in a group at once? I would like to create a group with all my caveborns inside. Luckily, they all have the same naming scheme, so it would be easy for me to filter for that in group creation and select all of them, but unfortunately, you cannot select multiple dragons in that list? Is there any other way or do I have to add them individually?

When you add a dragon to a new group, you can select the whole breed or lineage to be added. Is it possible to do the same for an existing group?

For example, if I created a group named 'Prizes' and added all Tinsels to it, can I then add all Shimmers to the same group without clicking them individually?

When eggs get under an hour, do they show 1 hour remaining and when that hour is up, die, or do they have a minute countdown or something?

Is there a way to place multiple dragons that are not from the same breed or lineage in a group at once? I would like to create a group with all my caveborns inside. Luckily, they all have the same naming scheme, so it would be easy for me to filter for that in group creation and select all of them, but unfortunately, you cannot select multiple dragons in that list? Is there any other way or do I have to add them individually?

I have the same question, only I'm trying to make a Zombie Fodder group. There doesn't seem to be a way to add dragons that are not related/same breed. You'd think there'd be a way to add more individual dragons on either the groups page or the edit page, but there isn't.

Kind of a needed function, imo...if it's not already there and I'm being blind (or the site doesn't like MS Edge....)

Edited by Slaskia

When eggs get under an hour, do they show 1 hour remaining and when that hour is up, die, or do they have a minute countdown or something?

On scrolls, they show 0d 1h and die at the tick down to 0d 0h.

In the AP, eggs under 1h to live show their minutes left, but when you pick them up, they show like I described on scrolls.

On scrolls, they show 0d 1h and die at the tick down to 0d 0h.

In the AP, eggs under 1h to live show their minutes left, but when you pick them up, they show like I described on scrolls.

Thanks! I picked one up from the AP pile with 3 hours left and it's down to one now. I'm half hoping to try for a neglected, though I never have much luck there.

Edit: No such luck on getting a Neglected. Got a normal hatchie. But at least no dead egg. ^-^

Edited by pikammd

I tried asking in the birthday thread, but it moves too fast. What is an "Unique breed" ? I have 190 of them - and I don't know what they are wink.gif

I think it just means how many different breeds you have. For example, if you have 3 Aeons, 4 Antareans and 6 Reds, you would have 3 unique breeds. '0'

from SkyWolf25 in the birthday thread c:

I think it just means how many different breeds you have. For example, if you have 3 Aeons, 4 Antareans and 6 Reds, you would have 3 unique breeds. '0'

from SkyWolf25 in the birthday thread c:

Oh. That sort of makes sense. I shall go check my breeds. Or not.

ETA and it seems to be the answer. Thanks smile.gif

Edited by fuzzbucket

Oh. That sort of makes sense. I shall go check my breeds. Or not.

It actually matches the number of breeds already shown in the Encyclopedia: 190 total.

I have 184 since I don't collect Dinos and don't have any Neglected yet.

Edited by Aleoleo

I happened to glance at the lineage of this dragon: https://dragcave.net/lineage/n15lU

and am wondering if that "dorkface" line means anything. I seem to remember it from somewhere, but I am unsure.

Your Dorkface has a deadline, unfortunately, so you can't see how far remove it is from the original pair. Some people do collect Dorkfaces, but this one's kind of muddled.

I happened to glance at the lineage of this dragon: https://dragcave.net/lineage/n15lU

and am wondering if that "dorkface" line means anything. I seem to remember it from somewhere, but I am unsure.

Woah... You almost scared me that the original Dorkfaces got killed but that doesn't seem to be the case ~

https://dragcave.net/lineage/Ir6U1

Your lines 4th gen parents got killed though.

Your Dorkface has a deadline, unfortunately, so you can't see how far remove it is from the original pair. Some people do collect Dorkfaces, but this one's kind of muddled.

I'm afraid this means nothing to me, since I do not know what the "dorkface" even means. I may have not been clear. I'm asking what a dorkface is. I've heard it somewhere before but I do not recall what it means.

I'm afraid this means nothing to me, since I do not know what the "dorkface" even means. I may have not been clear. I'm asking what a dorkface is. I've heard it somewhere before but I do not recall what it means.

This might help: http://dragcave.wikia.com/wiki/Dorkface_Lineage

smile.gif

Sorry about that! A Dorkface is a descendant from the dragons The Original Midas Dorkface and The Original Shallynaar. They're near the bottom right in this lineage:

https://dragcave.net/lineage/krQt3