Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

It seems like this months criteria for entering the raffle is having raised 3 adult dragons - if you go to account -> raffle status you'll see "Entry Requirements: Raise x/3 adult dragons".

The earlier raffles were held at Christmas, and so the entry conditions had something to do with the Christmas event - for instance you would be entered into the raffle of 2011 by making a wreath (winners randomly picked) smile.gif

Edit: ninja.gif 'd

Edited by Saikachan

I think this month's requirement is only 3 just because the thing is new. I imagine it will change over time.

What does the new ward BSA actually do? I used it on an egg, but the egg still became sick not long after. I've also seen reports of eggs dying depite the "shield"

Edit: nevermind. I think I figured it out.

Edited by The Dragoness

What does the new ward BSA actually do? I used it on an egg, but the egg still became sick not long after. I've also seen reports of eggs dying depite the "shield" huh.gif

It keeps it from dying of sickness for 6 hours.

Mmm... we can't create Incubator images anymore?

P.S. I'm talking about Account option to create This.

UPD: Direct Link still works... But I can't find a "Button" for it...

Edited by Helel

Uhh.. so I just wanted to use the ward BSA for first time, and I realized the tinsel I wanted to protect is giving message "already protected". How is that possible, I haven't used ward even once and the egg was hidden since before the birthday update. Are prize dragons automatically protected?

Uhh.. so I just wanted to use the ward BSA for first time, and I realized the tinsel I wanted to protect is giving message "already protected". How is that possible, I haven't used ward even once and the egg was hidden since before the birthday update. Are prize dragons automatically protected?

Double check your action log for me? I'll go report if you didn't ward, though. ^^

Double check your action log for me? I'll go report if you didn't ward, though. ^^

Was the egg teleported? I received an egg through teleport and it was warded, so maybe ward sticks around after teleporting?

Nope, nothing there. And it seems another person is reporting same issue in help section in new thread.

Was the egg teleported? I received an egg through teleport and it was warded, so maybe ward sticks around after teleporting?

But doesn't ward wear off after 6 hours? Also I received the egg in teleport way before the release happened so ward wasn't available.

Edited by Amaterasu-sama

I'm suddenly getting "an error has occurred" messages when I click on pretty much anything.

with a tombstone icon? same here.

Edit: nevermind, it's gone now.

Edited by VioletWhirlwind

Nope, nothing there. And it seems another person is reporting same issue in help section in new thread.

But doesn't ward wear off after 6 hours? Also I received the egg in teleport way before the release happened so ward wasn't available.

This has been fixed by TJ. I can't confirm in my case since egg already hatched but another person confirmed it is resolve for them.

If a dragon dies of sickness does it auto unfog or not die until manually unfogged? If it's at the dying point does it remove the sickness warning from the top of the scroll?

If a dragon dies of sickness does it auto unfog or not die until manually unfogged? If it's at the dying point does it remove the sickness warning from the top of the scroll?

Death unfogs an egg (at least when the time runs out). I'd imagine the sickness warning goes too but I have never had that happen (egg dying of sickness)

Why are the eggs getting sick like crazy?

Why are the eggs getting sick like c***y?

If it's the new eggs, they are also sensitive like prizes and GoNs are.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

If it's the new eggs, they are also sensitive like prizes and GoNs are.

But I never had a problem with new eggs getting sick on me like this blink.gif not to mention I keep juggling them to be fogged

But I never had a problem with new eggs getting sick on me like this blink.gif not to mention I keep juggling them to be fogged

A lot of people have, so it really shouldn't be that surprising. Besides, these are new eggs, so we will all have to experiment with the best way to raise them, particularly if we refuse to ease up on incubate. =p

I used Ward on my new egg that is ER and it still shows on top of my scroll as sick. Did it not work or?

It can still be sick, but is protected from DEATH for 6 hours. At the end of that 6 hours it could still peg it. I'd fog it - have you ?

It can still be sick, but is protected from DEATH for 6 hours. At the end of that 6 hours it could still peg it. I'd fog it - have you ?

ohh. so it can still die after that 6h huh? And yes I fogged them. (now all 4 are sick) rolleyes.gif

How long does an account verification email take to come? My sister decided she wants to play but it's been about 20 minutes and there's no email. Is that normal?

How long does an account verification email take to come? My sister decided she wants to play but it's been about 20 minutes and there's no email. Is that normal?

make sure she checks her spam

make sure she checks her spam

Already did. Should we try resending the verification email?