Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

2 hours ago, Jocosa said:

How do I shut off the game music?  I want to listen to my music while online, and I'm missing how to toggle off the game music.

Editing to ask:  Where do you get timber from?  I woke up to piles of snow from overnight, but I've no way to repair my fort without timber.

If you right click on the table that has the game open, there should be an option to 'mute site'. You get timber by continuing to level up. As you get further into the game, more materials will become available. 

What is the drop rate on resources for the game?  Since the event started I seem to be getting 1 snow pile per hour. I just got my first ice (lvl 18). 1 of those. Some hours it seems to drop nothing. At a drop rate of 1 resource per hour I don't see how I can both battle to level up and build/decorate as well.  

1 hour ago, Jocosa said:

What is the drop rate on resources for the game?  Since the event started I seem to be getting 1 snow pile per hour. I just got my first ice (lvl 18). 1 of those. Some hours it seems to drop nothing. At a drop rate of 1 resource per hour I don't see how I can both battle to level up and build/decorate as well.  

It's usually 10 of a random resource, unless, of course, you get lucky with a present. :) 

Has anyone ever done the math to figure out how many 'z-codes' are possible in the game? Like, we have 5 characters in each code, and it's like 0-9 plus A-Z plus a-z that can appear in each spot.... I'm getting confused just trying to explain, lol. Anyone ever done the math? Or know somewhere that has the info?

8 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

Has anyone ever done the math to figure out how many 'z-codes' are possible in the game? Like, we have 5 characters in each code, and it's like 0-9 plus A-Z plus a-z that can appear in each spot.... I'm getting confused just trying to explain, lol. Anyone ever done the math? Or know somewhere that has the info?

Hmm, let's see.

Given:

A-Z (26) + a-z (26) + 0-9 (10) = 62 characters.

Z and z = 2 characters.

Possible codes:

2 * 62 * 62 *  62 * 62 = 29 552 672 codes.

About 3.2% of all codes.

(I think. It's late. I might have gotten a step wrong.)

Edit: Oh, definitely discounted in that number are the past 4-character codes. And if the "0 is absent from codes" phenomenon is still ongoing, that would also impact things. (Just checked; that's evidently resolved.)

Edited by pinkgothic

nevermind, fixed itself.

Edited by Spootedleaf

How do I rotate walls in the snow fort event on Mac? (I'm using chrome if that makes any difference.)

Edited by Chatdweeb

1 hour ago, Chatdweeb said:

How do I rotate walls in the snow fort event on Mac? (I'm using chrome if that makes any difference.)

Right click. My Mac is configured to right click when I click with both fingers, but you can change that in your trackpad settings. However you usually right click should work to rotate the walls.

3 minutes ago, Hanelli said:

Are the snow cannons in Snow Wars 2 one-use only?

No, but they take 1 hour to recharge.

anyone else having an issue with not being able to select a weapon to attack? It was fine most of the day and now its being weird, refreshed a few times and it didnt help

Anyone else have an issue with some things that simply refuse to say put - even though they aren't lit up red - so showing that they CAN be placed.... (Have icing corner; it refuses to stay where I want it...)

54 minutes ago, ComatosedRoses said:

anyone else having an issue with not being able to select a weapon to attack? It was fine most of the day and now its being weird, refreshed a few times and it didnt help

Yes; post in this thread for that issue:

15 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Anyone else have an issue with some things that simply refuse to say put - even though they aren't lit up red - so showing that they CAN be placed.... (Have icing corner; it refuses to stay where I want it...)

Fuzz, yes I have also, and it was discussed in a topic somewhere, I forget where. Basically the fix/workaround is just to move more items away from the area where you are trying to place the object. 

There is a thread in Help somewhere recent; I will try to locate it.

Fuzz, whoops I I think I linked to the wrong thread. Let me try again.

ETA: Here, I believe I found the correct thread now:

Edited by missy_

I tried that one. Mostly it was about things behind things. This isn't. Oh well....

13 hours ago, Naraku said:

Are Trojan reindeer and helicopter supposed to be incapable of attacking (directly)? I see no way to attack using them.

I am curious about this, too! I would love to do an attack with my Trojan reindeer. XD

8 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I tried that one. Mostly it was about things behind things. This isn't. Oh well....

Sorry about that. I linked to the wrong thread. I  put a new link above. 

I have that issue regardless of where things are if they are too close to each other.

No - I mean I tried the correct thread. I had seen it. But I've found that multiple button double-clicking helps...

5 minutes ago, Capricornus said:

@jumpsnake

Didn't catch it, but I clicked on an egg in the AP, checked the lineage, and found a 3g Garland too.

Well I wish I had caught that one! Haha.

if this was a change I’m disappointed I didn’t see it/ the notification wasn’t made.... there are some I would have bred! 

As far as I know, new Garlands being able to breed was a glitch that got reported somewhere here on the forums...

@jumpsnake @Capricornus There was a glitch affecting Garlands this year, which let them breed upon growing up, but it was fixed. Looks like the eggs bred during that time stayed in the system :P 

Whoops, ninja'd :D 

Edited by Tears in Rain