Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

How do I permanently sort my dragons? Because when I use the sort tab when I refresh it changes back

1 hour ago, Mittens12 said:

How do I permanently sort my dragons? Because when I use the sort tab when I refresh it changes back

Go to Account - Change Sort Order - select how you'd like to sort, and always click Save before you leave the page or refresh.

20 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

How do you view someone else's fort ?

I suspect you'll be able to after the end of the event, by appending the username as usual. Right now, there doesn't seem to be an option unless they make a screenshot.

(or, you know, by selecting them as a battle target)

Edited by Ruby Eyes

WELL, see, yesterday when I had trouble, someone said they had looked at mine and they couldn't see any dropped stuff either. And I don't know how they DID that...

6 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

And I don't know how they DID that

Supposedly, the attack of specific users works now. (You can just shoot at empty space if you really only want to look)

Ah. Thanks. By the way as long as you're there - there's some resource I have never seen any of - looks like balls of fluff ? What is it ? I WANT some !

I only have mana crystals, rocks, wood, ice and snow.

edit: just tried to attack a specific player, and it's still random. So I have no clue how that other player looked at yours.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Me too. But go look at what you have to have for a penguin. I WANT A PENGUIN....

Just now, Fuzzbucket said:

Me too. But go look at what you have to have for a penguin. I WANT A PENGUIN....

5 snow, 5 ice and 1 wood.

:blink:

OK that is very weird. I CAME to this thread after I saw an extra pile of something unidentifiable as WELL as those. Browser thing, clearly.... Off to clear my cache. Thanks :)

Edit: SORRY! Found the answer to this question elsewhere. Oopsie doopsie.

Edited by coo_
(please delete)

30 minutes ago, dragonite_of_lore said:

How do I unname a hatchling. I didn't know you couldn't trade named hatchlings :o

If you go as if you were going to name it there should be 'rename' in the place of the usual 'name'. Click this, erase the name and accept the changes.

3 minutes ago, FiveSix said:

If you go as if you were going to name it there should be 'rename' in the place of the usual 'name'. Click this, erase the name and accept the changes.

You're a lifesaver! Thank you!

Cave down, or just me? Just started getting the gravestone, "An error has occured". I was mid setting up a trade and it lagged then gravestoned. 

ETA- Is It Down says it's down.

Edited by Jocosa

1 minute ago, Jocosa said:

Cave down, or just me? Just started getting the gravestone, "An error has occured". I was mid setting up a trade and it lagged then gravestoned. 

It's super laggy and slow for me right now but still seems to work for now.

On 12/27/2018 at 12:24 PM, Ruby Eyes said:

Supposedly, the attack of specific users works now. (You can just shoot at empty space if you really only want to look)

You can actually just hit [Esc] to return without firing a shot. :)

@Jocosa Cave is dead for me, too, alas. Not just you.

[ Edit: Back to normal for me. ]

Edited by pinkgothic

Yeah, I'm seeing the cave down as well. I was in the middle of editing my snow fort so I thought it was related to the game but I guess it's more people!

Anyone else have broken images for some of the gendered hatchlings? I have four of them on my scroll at the moment -- Ribbon Dancer, Aegis, Garland, and Holly. I can see them on their view pages, but not the scroll page.

I have done a hard refresh, and cleared my cache several times in order to get the game to work, and that did not fix things.

The Snow Wars game isn't working for me on Chrome Version 71.0.3578.98 (Official Build) (64-bit).   It does on my Ipad in Safari, but I can't play very long on it because it hurts my hands.  I'd rather play on this box, anyway.  When I try to build/edit my fort, I'm still seeing that I only have 5 snowballs, but they're red, 5 cannons (red), and 5 corners (red).  I can't rotate the corners on this thing, even right clicking, and I can't throw snowballs, either.  It's like it it's just sitting there, laughing at me.  No new stuff, no nothing.   I don't want to load Firefox or IE, but if that's all it's optimized for, I guess I either don't throw a few snowballs and build a pretty fort, or I bite that particular browser bullet. 

And yes, I have done all the cache-clearing, cookie-cutting, pop-up unblocking, etc.  

Maybe I'm on TJ's naughty list....

1 hour ago, blackdragon71 said:

The Snow Wars game isn't working for me on Chrome Version 71.0.3578.98 (Official Build) (64-bit).   It does on my Ipad in Safari, but I can't play very long on it because it hurts my hands.  I'd rather play on this box, anyway.  When I try to build/edit my fort, I'm still seeing that I only have 5 snowballs, but they're red, 5 cannons (red), and 5 corners (red).  I can't rotate the corners on this thing, even right clicking, and I can't throw snowballs, either.  It's like it it's just sitting there, laughing at me.  No new stuff, no nothing.   I don't want to load Firefox or IE, but if that's all it's optimized for, I guess I either don't throw a few snowballs and build a pretty fort, or I bite that particular browser bullet. 

And yes, I have done all the cache-clearing, cookie-cutting, pop-up unblocking, etc.  

Maybe I'm on TJ's naughty list....

do you have piles of snow around your tent?  click on and destroy them for resources.  red things mean you don't have the resources for them.

28 minutes ago, DragonLady86 said:

do you have piles of snow around your tent?  click on and destroy them for resources.  red things mean you don't have the resources for them.

Ohhhhhhhhh!...

So that is giving me the cannons and stuff.   Now to see if I'm getting any other stuff.  Thanks for that!

No new items, no ability to rotate (even using right click), and noticing that some things are showing up for just a tiny, brief second, or just under the table line.

Edited by blackdragon71