Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Anyone know what this error code for the forums is??

2S119/1

I couldn’t access my account this morning for a while and it kept giving me the error code. I thought I’d been banned for a second 😧

When, DC time, do I have to catch a Solstice for it being blue-winged? :(

I caught one past 6am in the morning but it turned out coloured....

7 minutes ago, Belisar said:

When, DC time, do I have to catch a Solstice for it being blue-winged? :(

I caught one past 6am in the morning but it turned out coloured....

It not when you catch it, but when its bred.

Egg hatches into a Blue-wing adult if bred between 6:00 EST and 17:59 EST. Egg hatches into a Colorful adult if bred between 18:00 EST and 5:59 EST.

If I CATCH it in the Holiday Biome then I think it should work too?

Or don't they exist CB anymore?

The Wiki does not include the Holiday biome info so far and sometimes is not too accurate either. That's why I would not rely too much on it and prefer information outside the wiki. ^^

Edited by Belisar

1 minute ago, Belisar said:

If I CATCH it in the Holiday Biome then I think it should work too?

Or don't they exist CB anymore?

The Wiki does not include the Holiday biome info so far

CB Solstices are rosy-winged only. (according to the wiki)

According to the wiki, blunas are water-serpents too. ;) which they aren't. So I'd like a verification IN-cave :3

Edited by Belisar

I've seen at least two people asking for CB Blue wing Solstice, is that possible now ?? all original  CB Solstice had Rosy wings  and only day BRED could have  blue wings.

Did that change with the new Holiday Biome?

10 minutes ago, Belisar said:

According to the wiki, blunas are water-serpents too. ;) which they aren't. So I'd like a verification IN-cave :3

Only bred ones are blue.  Originally ALL bred were supposed to be blue, they changed it when everyone had a fit the year after when the blue ones appeared with no prior warning and ruined everyone's lineage plans.

2 minutes ago, DragonLady86 said:

Only bred ones are blue.  Originally ALL bred were supposed to be blue, they changed it when everyone had a fit the year after when the blue ones appeared with no prior warning and ruined everyone's lineage plans.

yeah, me among them, and I wouldn't drop my rosys for a blue wing CB .was just curious

As fearit gets overlooked as an Edit: . I don't see, why the blue winged ones should not exist CB lore-wise. 

Also it is kind of sad. :( To never be able to get a CB blue winged one, just because you got your original set in the wrong time window. ESPECIALLY when it was not meant to be in the first place.... 

Can't we please have CB blues again too, @TJ09? I mean, that was what the Holiday biome was for right? To get all what once has thought to be lost forever? ;)

Edit: am I going crazy? XD Were there no original blue ones back in 2013? I could have sworn there were some???

Edited by Belisar

Just now, Belisar said:

As fearit gets overlooked as an Edit: . I don't see, why the blue winged ones should not exist CB lore-wise. 

Also it is kind of sad. :( To never be able to get a CB blue winged one, just because you got your original set in the wrong time window. ESPECIALLY when it was not meant to be in the first place.... 

Can't we please have CB blues again too, @TJ09? I mean, that was what the Holiday biome was for right? To get all what once has thought to be lost forever? ;)

we NEVER had cb blue ones.  The blue ones appeared the year after they were released and before we had a hoilday biome.  If you want cb blues ones, make a post in suggestions.

There were no original blue CBs ever. The first blue ones appeared the following year when the originals were bred. All bred ones were intended to be blue, but Odeen and TJ relented and allowed ones bred in the night hours to be rosy.

You were too fast for my EDIT Dragon Lady xD

I could have sworn on life and death that I saw CB blue winged ones in lineages! Otherwise I would never had asked. And I don't always trust the Wiki, hence asking here. And when I only get wiki quotes, which I don't trust, of course I keep asking. ;)

Okaaaays then thank you guys!! :D Another mystery solved!! XD

Totally curious question. As of right now, how many dragon breeds do we have total? I know in another day or so we shall have one more added to the roster, but am I correct to say that the total number is 222 dragon species? (Dinos, chickens, etc) included?

34 minutes ago, Syiren said:

Totally curious question. As of right now, how many dragon breeds do we have total? I know in another day or so we shall have one more added to the roster, but am I correct to say that the total number is 222 dragon species? (Dinos, chickens, etc) included?

Yes, the total number of unique breeds stands at 222 right now. 

7 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Yes, the total number of unique breeds stands at 222 right now. 

Sweet! Thanks! :D

So, hate to be the one to point it out, but just noticed that my grown Christmas dragons (from this year) are capable of breeding . . .

Edit:  Just the first grown one, actually.

Edited by tiny_gremlin

1 hour ago, tiny_gremlin said:

So, hate to be the one to point it out, but just noticed that my grown Christmas dragons (from this year) are capable of breeding . . .

Edit:  Just the first grown one, actually.

Same, my first grown christmas dragon can breed.

This is weird.

Just checked mine and the four adults I have so far can't breed for another 2 days. What is going on? 🤔

Which brees was it for you? My newly grown Garlands can breed. The other ones cannot. They were not the first to grew up actually!

9 minutes ago, relaks said:

Which brees was it for you? My newly grown Garlands can breed. The other ones cannot. They were not the first to grew up actually!

I don't know about @tiny_gremlin, but my dragon is a Garland.

Maybe something weird with the Garlands?

As far as I know, holidays that grow up within the window for holiday breeding shouldn't be able to breed until that year's holiday period is over. You shouldn't be able to breed two generations of holiday dragons within the same year. If the Garlands are functioning differently, then I imagine it's probably a glitch. I'll let TJ know so he can look into it. 

4 hours ago, relaks said:

T'was the Garland for me as well!!

1 hour ago, StormWizard212 said:

As far as I know, holidays that grow up within the window for holiday breeding shouldn't be able to breed until that year's holiday period is over. You shouldn't be able to breed two generations of holiday dragons within the same year. If the Garlands are functioning differently, then I imagine it's probably a glitch. I'll let TJ know so he can look into it. 

Screenshot.

1st grown XMas can breed_18.jpg

Thanks for the screenshot. I've notified TJ about this so he can look into it.