Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

19 minutes ago, blackdragon71 said:

Ohhhhhhhhh!...

So that is giving me the cannons and stuff.   Now to see if I'm getting any other stuff.  Thanks for that!

No new items, no ability to rotate (even using right click), and noticing that some things are showing up for just a tiny, brief second, or just under the table line.

The cannons are to get you started. Once you attack other forts, you level up and the new stuff will begin appearing. (Took me ages to work it out, too. Like mother, like daughter, I guess. :P )

Hi,

I haven't gained any new shards in at least 3 weeks, I'm at 3236 and haven't spent any so far.

Does anyone know if this is right or if there is a glitch?

11 minutes ago, Multimango said:

Hi,

I haven't gained any new shards in at least 3 weeks, I'm at 3236 and haven't spent any so far.

Does anyone know if this is right or if there is a glitch?

I believe the total for someone who has gotten the max every week and spent none should be at 3300 right now.

5 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

I believe the total for someone who has gotten the max every week and spent none should be at 3300 right now.

Okay, thank you, well I'll see if my weekly limit is reset next week

Has any one had any dead holiday eggs ? I've been clearing out fan sites - and I haven't seen ONE.... Did TJ disable death for the duration ?

4 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Has any one had any dead holiday eggs ? I've been clearing out fan sites - and I haven't seen ONE.... Did TJ disable death for the duration ?

I think I've seen some when someone posted a recent graveyard screenie, but they could be action kills for all I know. Now you mention it I haven't seen them in fansites either.

Though at the rate the fansites are going today you'd have to try really really hard to kill something XD

I have seen some, most of them dead by sickness.

(none anymore after the holiday breeding week ended - I suppose it's quite hard to kill lowtime eggs with sickness)

Edited by Ruby Eyes

For your viewing pleasure: https://dragcave.net/view/i6Y1I

(it's dead, so definitely not a growing thing)

@Fuzzbucket You can tell it's a new one by the lack of breed name link on the view page ;) Surely you have unlocked everything else?

Edited by Ruby Eyes

OK :) Is that one of the new eggs - I never saw a dead one before ! Oh well - 'twas a happy thought !

3 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I did see a few early on, but none in the last few days. Again probably because the eggs are older now.

What time were the eggs that are in the AP now laid? I never could actually figure out how to calculate hour of birth and was wondering how close we are to the end.

10 minutes ago, Dragon_Arbock said:

What time were the eggs that are in the AP now laid? I never could actually figure out how to calculate hour of birth and was wondering how close we are to the end.

I think we must be very close. Like, I don't think there are any 3d 11h eggs in there anymore right now.

Oh wait, I know how to figure it out actually. I bred my last holiday dragon at 11:45, and it's showing 3d8h left, so we are almost through

41 minutes ago, FoxintheBox said:

Wasn't pale winged Solstice dragon in the encyclopedia before?  

Why isn't it?

I don't think it ever was.

The abandoned page is acting oddly.  Abandoned eggs are not letting me pick them up, even though they are not being taken by anyone else.  The eggs say someone else has picked them up but still display in the abandoned page.  I am not egg locked or hatchi locked.

19 minutes ago, Vain.3805 said:

The abandoned page is acting oddly.  Abandoned eggs are not letting me pick them up, even though they are not being taken by anyone else.  The eggs say someone else has picked them up but still display in the abandoned page.  I am not egg locked or hatchi locked.

This usually happens with eggs you have dropped yourself last. You cannot pick up anything whose last owner you were.

9 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

This usually happens with eggs you have dropped yourself last. You cannot pick up anything whose last owner you were.

I haven't bred anything since Christmas 😕

4 minutes ago, Vain.3805 said:

I haven't bred anything since Christmas 😕

It's not just bred eggs, but also those that you had picked up from the AP and then abandoned them again.

23 minutes ago, Chococat0815 said:

It's not just bred eggs, but also those that you had picked up from the AP and then abandoned them again.

It's never worked that way for me before but if it is now then :D

15 hours ago, Vain.3805 said:

It's never worked that way for me before but if it is now then :D

It's worked that way for years. You were in the past probably grabbing eggs that someone else had picked up in the time between you abandoning them and you grabbing them again, since that "clears" the ownership.

Bit late for a new thread - but my super-repair dragons have stopped working... Anyone else ? (yes they are fully charged/not on CD, and yes, I have resources...)

Never mind; you have to have ALL the resources or it doesn't work even if you choose an area without the ones you are missing.

Edited by Fuzzbucket

16 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

but my super-repair dragons have stopped working

What do you mean by stopped working? Does the repair symbol not show? I don't have any damage to repair right now so I can't test it beyond that, but mine show the symbol.