TJ09

2015-07-26 - July Release

That one doesn't have the current stage in it. wink.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

At least three color changes... that's pretty sick!

Like adp did? ^^

I meant with the newest sprites, but thank you anyway!

At least three color changes... that's pretty sick!

Adding a screenshot of the most recent glow level for comparison. It makes me want to breed them with cassares.

user posted image

I wonder if they will be at their brightest at midnight/3AM because those are the witching/haunting hours.

ninja.gif 'd by Socky.

Edited by Jazeki

Whoa, just got home from work and wowee wow wow, what a difference!

OH MAN It's even BRIGHTER now. o.o eue~

I wonder how bright they're gonna get? o.o And at what time of night too? O.o~~~

The increasing glow is the most epic thing EVER. I adore all of their stages and can't WAIT to begin breeding them! The names I gave my batch are so perfect, I can't believe I was able to name them so perfectly not knowing what was coming!

CB Spectral Image

CB Phosphoresce

CB Foxfire

CB Will 'o' Wisp

CB Wraith on the Moor

CB Biolumine

CB Fairy Lights

From what I've seen, the changes have been at 6 PM, 8 PM, and 10 PM so far. My guess is there's one more at 12 AM, and then they slowly tone back down, bringing it to a total of 5 stages. Was going to go to bed a bit earlier but maybe I'll stay up to see X'D

Hollyyyy cow, the sprites now! I didn't think they could get more gorgeous, I was wrong!

From what I've seen, the changes have been at 6 PM, 8 PM, and 10 PM so far. My guess is there's one more at 12 AM, and then they slowly tone back down, bringing it to a total of 5 stages. Was going to go to bed a bit earlier but maybe I'll stay up to see X'D

Actually I've seen it change at 6 pm, 8 pm, 10 pm, and 11 pm which breaks the "ever two hours" trend of before. :/ Wonder what's coming at midnight? >W>~?

much bright very bright wow

With as many lineages I want to preview/test with them, I definitely can't do all stages. XD I think I'll do the darkest and brightest stage, then only do in between ones if anybody requests (which they never do, so I'm safe, lol). xP