TJ09

2015-07-26 - July Release

Oooh I really love the female's sprite <3 I think that one's my favourite actually!

I can't stand the suspense because I'm guessing that the final shining form will appear at DC midnight. I'm expecting something incredible.

I love the description and changing sprites, just wow. And the female is so cool looking.

I LOVE how bright they are now!! I can easily see all the details!! This is sooo awesoem!! they look soooo beautiful!! wub.gif

When I first read the adult descriptions, the line that stood out the most to me was

The dragons are dark-colored, but glow with a flame-colored internal light that has an intensity that they control.
more specifically the last part about the intensity. Now seeing how the adults look, I'm so happy how it played out. Thank you so much Fiona and Verridith, You guys have outdone yourselves!

*puts on sunglasses* Oh my~ Now I'm thinking of pairing these lovelies with Sunrises and Sunsets, as well! :D

My oldest two eggs hatched so I'm hunting again but oh boy is it hard for me to resist picking up all the Magelights I keep seeing go by. XD

I wonder . . . it isn't midnight, yet . . .??? When did they change to the brighter version of the night one?

@ BabyRodent - they are still dropping pretty well in the alpine and forest, I think. At least they were last time I checked.

Edited by purplehaze

ohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gif

I had thought they only had two color phases! Then I come back after a few more hours and they are GLORIOUS!!

Looks like I don't have enough of them yet after all....I can only be sad/amused that lineages can only be viewed under 'ideal' conditions at certain times of day. xd.png

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

*screaming because ANOTHER FORM* Wooooooooow! Love these dragons. We are all flipping out over these. At least, I AM.

I wonder if they will lose all their black color at Midnight.

Edit: Pretty sprites!

Edited by Shokomon

And that's that, folks! So glad to see people enjoying these as much as Fi and I enjoyed making them <3

Maybe a bit of lore and some arts to come later on. (: Gotta talk to Fiona about it, she's bosslady on this one. Haha!

Thank you aaaaaaaaaaaall <3

Verridith, i can see you sitting there and watching us become amazed at the sprites transformation of glowie colours <3

Thank you so much!

Fiona and Verridith!

Edited by Taryn123

Still really feeling this xd.png

user posted image x user posted image - user posted image x user posted image

user posted image x user posted image - user posted image x user posted image

Love them <3 thanks for the dragons both of you.

Maybe at midnight (when they were released at that weird time) they'll get even BRIGHTER?

I wonder . . . it isn't midnight, yet . . .??? When did they change to the brighter version of the night one?

@ BabyRodent - they are still dropping pretty well in the alpine and forest, I think. At least they were last time I checked.

If you mean the user posted image one... 23:00 cave time, according to when I uploaded it to the wiki.

Maybe at midnight (when they were released at that weird time) they'll get even BRIGHTER?

Yeah, midnight and 3am (release time) are possibilities for another change. I'm hoping it's both biggrin.gif

Edited by Ansela Jonla

Just wow. Something totally new for DC. And so many ideas in my head for pairings. thank you both again!

Too bad I can't breed them with pumpkins laugh.gif

Edited by ainisarie

THEY LOOK SO AWESOME RIGHT NOW.I HOPE THIS COLORING STAYS AS THEIR NIGHT COLORS

I've got my lucky number 13! =P Not that I want to stop there.

(I know, but 13 or 3 really have always been my lucky numbers. Go figure.)

These dragons keep getting cooler and cooler and cooler!

Edited by Loki.Dottir

*jaw drops*

These are even more beautiful than I hoped they would be. I'm so glad I managed to stuff my scroll to overflowing with these beauties!! Can't wait for my little guys and gals to grow up. <3 Fabulous work!!