TJ09

2015-07-26 - July Release

I'm not crazy! AWESOME!!! I want lots now. And to breed them Noctures. Limited on sprites though. Curses.

I waited to do lineage mockups so that I could do both day and night versions with nocturnes... only I forgot to get a screenie of lineage nocturne tiles. =_= *sigh*

Although with these guys changing more than once, that's more work than I was going to do anyway, lol. =p

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

At least three color changes... that's pretty sick!

I wonder how bright they'll get! Did the same happen with hatchlings?

Well, looks like I need to play DC more.

These are amazing dragons.

(PS: Where have the CB Xenowyrms been?)

I wonder how bright they'll get! Did the same happen with hatchlings?

You know? Maybe. I remember looking at the hatchlings once, and thinking "It looks a little redder than when I last saw them." But I shrugged it off, and thought I imagined it. Plus, I didn't see anything on the wiki. Now, I'm not so sure. We'll have to wait until around 5 am EST to find out though.

For some reason I missed the release on the 26th, even though I was on dragon cave at the 27th and 26th, but didn't see until yesterday.

Oh well, time to stalk the areas where they come out.

Love the glowing sequence. I am liking them more and more. Congrats to Fiona and Verridith, and thanks TJ

Traded for a pair yesterday because I wasn't having luck finding any myself, but just now I finally caught three! c: Not quite a full batch but... *pokes lineage project eggs*

Eeeek! Those adults are soo prettiful, I love the glowyness~ <3 I, too, must have an odd monitor because I can only /just/ barely make out the shading on the daytime sprites. .-. Aside from my first thought of breeding these with Cavern Lurkers, Nocturnes, and Embers, I'm starting to think Falconiforms would look nice too, possibly even the pink/sunset-y winged Solstices?

Edited by Denwayasha

Makes me wonder how they'll react on nights when evil spirits are said to thrive? Like Halloween for example. Will they glow extra brightly during those times?

Makes me wonder how they'll react on nights when evil spirits are said to thrive? Like Halloween for example. Will they glow extra brightly during those times?

Maybe they'll glow a different colour

OHHH THAT IS COOL, THAT IS COOL

IM HOARDING THESE FOR SURE

MAN dose not compute THAT IS AWESOME

Edited by blockEdragon

Oh! That would be AWSOME!

Aw snap, I already loved these, but this color change has made them even cooler. New hoard, here I come! 💖

THIS IS SO EPICALLY AWESOME.

I would like SQUEEL WITH GLEE if they glowed something like BLUE during Halloween. LIKE OMFG YES~~~~~

NEW HOARD HERE WE COME. >XD Will do them in a checker with RBs too, GWs, and Falconiform Wyverns and Sunsongs too! YAY! <3

My boyfriend is nuts over these guys and thinks they are EPICNESS [though to be honest, in his mind nothing compares to the black dragons with BLUE FLAME GOING DOWN THEIR BODY like the Falconiforms so LOL xd.png)

Thank you for such AWESOMENESS! Now I am refreshing every hour to see if they're gonna get brighter or not. xd.png Would be COOL if they did every hour until midnight and then got duller each hour as well, but unfortunately doesn't seem to be the case. Oh well they are EPIC as they are. -w-

Edited by Sapphira_Majoram

Most interesting. I like the female pose, but I'm betting the male looks nice in lineages due to it's size. Kinda like alt blacks do.

/plots

I would like SQUEEL WITH GLEE if they glowed something like BLUE during Halloween. LIKE OMFG YES~~~~~

NEW HOARD HERE WE COME. >XD Will do them in a checker with RBs too, GWs, and Falconiform Wyverns and Sunsongs too! YAY! <3

My boyfriend is nuts over these guys and thinks they are EPICNESS [though to be honest, in his mind nothing compares to the black dragons with BLUE FLAME GOING DOWN THEIR BODY like the Falconiforms so LOL XD)

Thank you for such AWESOMENESS! Now I am refreshing every hour to see if they're gonna get brighter or not. XD Would be COOL if they did every hour until midnight and then got duller each hour as well, but unfortunately doesn't seem to be the case. Oh well they are EPIC as they are. -w-

Well, you aren't too far off the mark in that last paragraph. ;)

THEY'VE GOTTEN BRIGHTER!!!! We are going to be up ALLLLL NIGHT!

*screaming in awe forever*

Edit: I was just going to say I was going to check every hour until 12 AM EST, but it looks like we should do it all night.

Thank you, Verridith, for the hint!

Edited by Shokomon

My boyfriend is nuts over these guys and thinks they are EPICNESS [though to be honest, in his mind nothing compares to the black dragons with BLUE FLAME GOING DOWN THEIR BODY like the Falconiforms so LOL xd.png)

Thank you for such AWESOMENESS! Now I am refreshing every hour to see if they're gonna get brighter or not. xd.png Would be COOL if they did every hour until midnight and then got duller each hour as well, but unfortunately doesn't seem to be the case. Oh well they are EPIC as they are. -w-

Well, you aren't too far off the mark in that last paragraph. wink.gif

EH?! O.O Wait ... The colors of the non-glowy parts ARE getting lighter or is that just my imagination? <.< >.>?

And btw I LOVE your spriting! It's BEAUTIFUL! :3 <3

Edit: OH MY GOD YES THEY GOT BRIGHTER WHAHOOOOOOOO!!!! They are now TIME DRAGONS! You can tell DC night time by their MARKS and GLOOOW >C<~~~~!!

Edited by Sapphira_Majoram

WOW!!!!!

I wonder if the glow will peak at midnight then scale back as dawn approaches? In any case, these are so gorgeous! wub.gif

Someone compare the sprites! I can't do it on my phone! Please?

Awesome, really awesome. They are really perfect for halloween but I'm glad they are regular dragons so I can hoard them. biggrin.gif

Someone compare the sprites! I can't do it on my phone! Please?

Like adp did? ^^