TJ09

2015-07-26 - July Release

i LOVE the females pose wub.gif

also, this

user posted image x user posted image

must happen *_*

*looks at her hoard of Gold Wyvrens and grins at them*

Ohh, I love this combination! It looks amazing! wub.gif

I like the female a bit more than the male. I am anxiously waiting to see them glow in a few hours!

Looks the same to me... Maybe it's my monitor. Oh well. sad.gif

Looks the same to me too. But they are both very pretty, even if they are a little hard to make out.

Oooh, they look even better on my stepdad's laptop! Such a pretty dark purple~ I'm definitely looking forward to night time, though. I'm usually on post 6pm, so that's the version I'll be seeing the most. ^^

Since I have all my eggslots back, I'm gonna catch 5 more and leave 1 slot open to hunt rare stuff. smile.gif

Oh very nice adults! Though I am surprised that the horn that was on the hatchling males nose is gone now that he is a adult ohmy.gif

Love the female adult!

As far as hatching your eggies, I've got a method I've used for years now, always works, haven't lost an eggie yet.

When I get the eggie, I wait til it's at 3 days 23 hours, then post it into 4 hatcheries, watch it carefully, and when it hatches, I fog it for a few hours. Voila. No sickness, no dead eggie. I may fog right away after getting if it's a special egg, like a very rare, or new drop, but otherwise, I just wait til they are at barest ER status.

I've completely missed this. D: Where are the eggs found & what is the description?

I've completely missed this. D: Where are the eggs found & what is the description?

Alpine & Forest

"This egg glows from within"

I'm most DEFININTELY planning on making a nice little horde of these new pretties. tongue.gif And I'm hoping to luck out with nabbing more that have name inspiring nifty codes like my first batch of seven. Thank you TJ and spriters for such an AMAZING new dragon to add to our collections.

Alpine & Forest

"This egg glows from within"

Many thanks! smile.gif Managed to grab some - luckily still dropping well!

Great to hear, Blue Nadir! Waytago!

Does anyone have gendered hatchies yet?

Many thanks! smile.gif Managed to grab some - luckily still dropping well!

No problem! Yep, they haven't followed the Xenos and vanished into scarcity yet.

Great to hear, Blue Nadir! Waytago!

Does anyone have gendered hatchies yet?

Mine gendered last night. Froze all but two which will grow up in a day and 11 hours~

I want six o' clock to hurry up and get here so I can see what these look like at night.

20 minutes now~ though a friend's coming over, so I won't get to gaze at their loveliness for very long. xd.png

Oh these dragons are gorgeous! I especially love the females and I haven't even seen them glow yet! wub.gif will definitely try to hoard a few of these pretties. Excellent work artists!

Both of the adults look fabulous! biggrin.gif I can't wait to see the night sprites!

Lovely! Thank you spriters and TJ and all the persons who made this possible.