TJ09

2015-07-26 - July Release

Very nice breed, I like "dark" dragons.

Bet they'll look phenomenal with Lurkers.

In my not-so-great screen the colors are ok, but still dark and in my better screen they are still really really dark(if there really was some kind of update?). I like the pose of the females, definitely will look great with GW males.

Edited by kammo

Wish they could have more highlights.

I mean I like the concept and female's postion but the day colors are just..

I can see the details well when I hold my computer screen up close to my face, but for obvious reasons that's not much fun. Ah well, hoping they'll look really awesome when they fire up tonight! *w*

What what what.

How did I miss this.

I didn't even notice there was a release. xd.png

Ha, it's cool. They're dropping easily. Go look in the forest and alpine for them <3

I really like the female's design. Now just to wait till it's night.

They look much better to me now, can't wait to see them later. Nice job, action and rest, dot's kewl!

Don't worry, guys, they're supposed to be very dark. Just wait until tonight. (:

What time in DC Standard will these guys glow?

Aww, theyre cute! I love how the male looks like he just tripped backwards and is all like "lol whoops!" xd.png

I can't wait to see them glow!

The hatchlings changed at 6pm, Cavetime. Night form - 6 pm, day form - 6 am.

On my monitor the sprites are a nice deep purple and I can see most details. They don't look like black blobs to me. The sprites appear darker and the details more obscured on mobile, though.

Just to add some data points, they look like plain silhouettes from my computer at work, but they have visible shading when I look at them from my home laptop.

(I also really like the female's design, by the way; that works even if all you see if a silhouette. smile.gif )

Edit: It occurs to me, since I only really ever see the daytime version of the Nocturnes, I guess I'll also only really see the daytime version of these fellows. I guess that sort of means I won't really be doing anything with them? But I hope the night sprites look awesome and others can love them lots! The details are pretty awesome and the spritelines are jealousy-inducing. biggrin.gif I just can't make them out on my work monitor and only barely on my home monitor. *hugs the dragons* You're still lovely~

Edited by pinkgothic

Since nocturnes, glories and sunrise/sunset all switch at 6PM cave time, I would expect the same holds for these.

Halloween came early. wub.gif Can't wait to see them in their (presumably glorious) night form!

Thank you, Fiona BlueFire and Verridith!

i LOVE the females pose wub.gif

also, this

user posted image x user posted image

must happen *_*

*looks at her hoard of Gold Wyvrens and grins at them*

Edited by Red2111

Spirit dragons!!

Now I have to try and get some. I was only able to grab 1 during this whole thing, so I hope they're common.