TJ09

2015-07-26 - July Release

Aw, drats. They're the prettiest right in the earliest morning for me, I'll never see them at their full glowing glory on my scroll. sad.gif

Wait. They constantly change color during the night?

Spriters! You're making my lineage planning SO COMPLICATED! mad.giftongue.gif

(And also the glow versions are SO PRETTY. biggrin.gif )

(... I'll have to get up early one day to get all the lineage pictures...)

Lovely dragons, Fiona BlueFire and Verridith! I wasn't sure if I'd like them, since the hatchlings were hard for me to make out, but these are very pretty as adults. I want mine to stay stuck in stage five forever, when they grow up. xd.png

Thank you both, and TJ!

Wow! I just snapped one before DC went down tonight! Er... tomorrow. xd.png Thanks, by the way!

Edited by SkyliaShocks

Cripes. For once it will be a real advantage living in Europe - I'll be seeing the colors change in the daytime. Thank you!

Sweet, one of my little ones gendered. /waits with bated breath to see the rest of them grow up

I think I went a little nuts. xd.png I'm glad they're still really easy to get despite their radiance.

Holy crap! The night versions look spectacular! I love these guys so much! Thank you TJ and spriters!

Thank you, Virridith and Fiona Bluefire and TJ

What a BRILLIANT idea, the colour changing. My sleep patterns will have to change for a bit, when mine grow up....

But I've gone RIGHT off breeding them with nocturnes xd.png

Edited by fuzzbucket

Seeing these for the first time on an actual computer screen. God they're beautiful! I freaking love how the intensity of their shine changes! At full shine they look incredible!

I kind of wish these guys had been a halloween release after all. I think they'd really fit the holiday. I think they actually would have fit a lot better than one of the other halloweens, but I won't say which because I don't want to be rude and that's not the point. The point is that these guys are beautiful! wub.gif

Hmm.

Honestly, I would have loved these better as a halloween release or closer to halloween. BUT on the pros the coloring is amazing and so many ideas are popping into my head for breeding.

The dragons are so beautiful! <3 My first batch of six finished hatching a few hours ago and I'm already stuffed with the next six. tongue.gif Im not missing out this time!

Actually, now I am wondering....if these were originally going to be a Halloween Dragon, yet TJ wanted them out now, what is coming up this Halloween?? He usually picks them this far in advance.

rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

Actually, now I am wondering....if these were originally going to be a Halloween Dragon, yet TJ wanted them out now, what is coming up this Halloween?? He usually picks them this far in advance.

rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

Yeah, I kind of wish they'd been saved until Halloween. I guess that means that what we can expect for Halloween this year must be pretty awesome!

I can't honestly see why they would HAVE to be for Hallowe'en ? I think they are fab and a great addition to the REGULAR breeding pool.

Summer night parties need protection from evil spirits, too! biggrin.gif It's nice to have these available all year.

I love them, I have to say again. One of my females just gendered, can't wait for the others to follow! wub.gif

I saw the change of light intensity on the wiki page. Wow! blink.gif

My biggest disappointment with these guys is that, because I'm 5 hours ahead of EST, I am pretty much never going to see them at their shiniest. sad.gif But they're awesome anyway, thanks Fi and Verridith! smile.gif

^ I'm six hours ahead, so neither will I. sad.gif But I also like them nevertheless! biggrin.gif

My biggest disappointment with these guys is that, because I'm 5 hours ahead of EST, I am pretty much never going to see them at their shiniest.  sad.gif  But they're awesome anyway, thanks Fi and Verridith!  smile.gif

I am one hour behind(CST), but because I am not a night-owl, I will never see them either.

Edited by Nectaris