TJ09

2015-07-26 - July Release

How nice! Just like the egg!

The egg should be a clue for how the adults will look like.

This is so weird...on my screen I still see the day forms, but checked the wiki and saw the night forms.

Right after I said this they changed at the refresh o.o

Edited by Asketil

Try a hard refresh: Ctrl + F5 on PC and ask a fellow Mac User if you use a Mac.

This is so weird...on my screen I still see the day forms, but checked the wiki and saw the night forms.

Right after I said this they changed at the refresh o.o

Someone above said try a hard refresh & they'll change for you.

Edited by kiramaru7

zomg the night forms are pure sex seriously. Halloween has indeed come early and I love ittttt <3 I will be hoarding these aggressively from now on >.>

Oh yay. One of my eggs hatched. It's so cute. wub.gif And I have no idea what to name it. xd.png Guess I wait 'til it genders.

Ooh! They're so pretty! I almost got the name right- I named one of my babies 'Spiritwarder' last night. Thanks spriters and TJ! biggrin.gif

The egg should be a clue for how the adults will look like.

Not necessarily, I've been severely disappointed by some beasts out of what I thought were stunning eggs.

The Adults are awesome looking biggrin.gif

Not necessarily, I've been severely disappointed by some beasts out of what I thought were stunning eggs.

Which ones, just out of curiosity?

Oh, very nice! I might try these with the Sunsongs. I will have to think about it some more before I commit myself to another checker project. laugh.gif

Very nicely done! biggrin.gif

I'm going to pair them with Nocturnes, they have this slight hint of purple in their night form that's going to look as if it's the Spirit Ward's glow reflecting off of them. This is perfect! wub.gif

Seconded on all of this!

Ooh, they're beautiful! They'll look absolutely gorgeous with Sunsongs.

Beautiful Adults! They suddenly look a lot more red than when I first saw them at around 7:30 PM EST... Do they... Do they change GRADUALLY?!!! If so, that's aWESOME!